The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Fox Clan The Warriors Society(Rp Topic!)  (Read 1346 times)

Offline Kyaine

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Such a cutie XD
  • Species: Anthro Dragon
  • Coloring: Has black scales and has spikey blond hair falling over my red glowing eyes.
  • Height: 6.3 feet
  • Weight: 89 kg
  • Build: Average,slim
Fox Clan The Warriors Society(Rp Topic!)
« on: October 15, 2010, 11:31:44 PM »
Welcome to Fox clan!
Warriors of society

Plot:
You had to go to your Grandparent's house to celebrate your birthday, but you didn't want to. You never wanted to go to their house and you had begged your parents for you to stay home. "It will be nice." Your mother said. "A happy family celebration." You thought otherwise, you drag your feet slowly to your upstairs bedroom and slam the door.
"I don't want to go! they can have their silly party without me." You notice a glow in your mirror, you walk over and look in and a hand grabs you and drags you in. You find yourself in a cave there was no exits and you were trapped.
Now you continue your story from here.

For rules and to sign up then please sign up in the prep board. Also members, please check the prep board for updates, and time (Day or night) Also to check which tests have been passed.

Accepted members:

Leader:
Kyaine