The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Help! More stupid drama :(  (Read 265 times)

Offline FireFox

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Drive fast waste gas!
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: Red back with a tanish stomach, paws are the oranges and furry
  • Height: 5'11''
  • Weight: 180
  • Build: muscle
Help! More stupid drama :(
« on: October 07, 2010, 12:36:13 AM »
So today, after football you have to either watch film or weight lift. And my "friend didnt do either" so I made the mistake of telling the coach that he didnt do either now he has told everyone else that i ratted on them too. When I didnt. I dont know if hes kidding or being serious right now, but he is mad and I dont know what to do. I dont want to be labled a snitch and i dont wanna lose a friend. And also he knows im a furry, which i havent told anyone :( help
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\n\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\nIMVU:Furrybro\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\n\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\n\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\n\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\n

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
Re: Help! More stupid drama :(
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2010, 12:43:53 AM »
The way I see it, he's trying to get you back for telling the coach he didnt do either of the mandatory after football requirements. All I can think of is to say sorry to him and tell him you didnt tell on him on purpose, it just slipped out. Hopefully that'll work and he'll forgive you.

Offline Armalite_

• Shoots to Thrill
  • Scented Skunk
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • For the phony tough and the crazy brave.
    • Fur Affinity
    • My FA
    • Awards
  • Species: Spotted Hyena
  • Coloring: White, brown, charcoal, and green
  • Height: 5' 11"
  • Weight: 200 lbs.
  • Build: Toned
  • Reference: [link]
Re: Help! More stupid drama :(
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2010, 05:18:44 AM »
Well to me that sounds kind of stupid. I don't know if your friend got into any sort of trouble after you "ratted him out" but I can say that telling your coach that you friend simply did not attend something that I'd rather be doing than working isn't that bad. I mean...It's not like it's a SECRET that he didn't go (I'll assume that your coach has a way of keeping attendance). If your coach didn't take attendance for these mandatory activities, then they shouldn't be mandatory because there's no point in anyone showing up.

You don't need forgivness from a friend who's basically a hypocrit (he ratted YOU out to the whole team for "ratting"). I mean yeah, you don't snitch but hell, what you did wasnt snitching unless you had the intent of getting him into trouble. Sure, say sorry because you didn't mean to "tell on him" but that's that. If he's still mad, tell him to stop being such a little girl and quit his mellow drama. I don't tolerate friends who pull this kind of crap and neither should you.

No respectable friend spreads rumours and spills secrets. That's highschool clique crap. If he wants a fight, give him one.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2010, 05:45:27 AM by Spike »