The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Z-Day season 2  (Read 9975 times)

Offline Entaru

• The Jabberwocky's Apprentice
  • Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I...will never let go
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Plagas Infested Fox
  • Coloring: Ivory fur, and emerald (Bloodshot) eyes
  • Height: 6'3"
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Gangly, almost emaciated
Re: Z-Day season 2
« Reply #90 on: December 22, 2010, 02:42:17 AM »
Entaru led the group down the hall, trying to find the source of the scream.  If he was lucky, the person would already be dead and walking.  Just as long as he got behind the group before anything bit him.  With another turn he found himself lost...with no clue as to where the scream came from.  "Ummm...heh heh.  I can't tell where the scream came from anymore."

Offline Armalite_

• Shoots to Thrill
  • Scented Skunk
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter
  • For the phony tough and the crazy brave.
    • Fur Affinity
    • My FA
    • Awards
  • Species: Spotted Hyena
  • Coloring: White, brown, charcoal, and green
  • Height: 5' 11"
  • Weight: 200 lbs.
  • Build: Toned
  • Reference: [link]
« Reply #91 on: December 25, 2010, 03:41:50 AM »
White groaned. "We don't have time for this crap. We got to go. Entaru," He said looking in his direction. "Can we get out of here?" He asked looking around the maze of hallways. He turned in Rigor's direction. "You, you're familiar with this place, yeah? Where's the exit?"

Sam was uneasy. The bloodstained walls and the war torn environment was starting to get to him. He stayed quiet however and looked at both Rigor and Entaru as if for an answer.

Offline Rygore Anikeria

• Boisterous Bear
  • Archmage of the Arcane.
    • Awards
  • Species: Red Fox
  • Height: 5ft 11inches
  • Weight: 133 pounds
  • Build: Lean
« Reply #92 on: December 29, 2010, 11:19:32 PM »
Seth looked at his options, there was a exit down the hall, upstairs was out of the question, and a hallway branched off to the left from the hall. Seth carefully staggered through the hall, eyes flicking at every sound and shadow. At last he reached the door and was on the sidewalk, there were several cars abandoned on the street. "Good thing I can hotwire Seth said to himself. He went up to the nearest car, a green minivan still with personal belongings inside. He set Shannon down gently against the tire and picked the lock. Luckily no zombies spotted him as he entered the car and started it up. Shannon was still unconscious in the passenger seat, seat belted in. Seth slowly drove forward, unsure of what to do or where to go now.

Peace leads to normality, and normality is boring.

Offline White Wolf Guardian

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Received through special limited time events Top 10 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf Dragon (Wolgon)
  • Coloring: White and Blue
  • Height: 10' long or 7' tall
  • Weight: 400lbs or 250lbs
  • Build: Thin
  • Currently: Healed up
« Reply #93 on: December 31, 2010, 06:17:31 AM »
*The wolf stopped suddenly at the cash registers of the abandoned grocery store* "Quiet Bill." *He scanned the expanse of the store* "It looks empty... wait a minute." *He heard what sounded like footsteps coming closer then whispered to his companion* "Let's stay right here until we know whether or not we aren't the only people here, from what I hear there's at least one visitor besides us to this location... *Max then thought to himself* It's hopefully not another zombie, since it seems uncommon for them to travel alone since their chances of survival are greatly lessened in that manner."
« Last Edit: December 31, 2010, 06:30:51 AM by White Wolf Guardian »
  • Signature art by: FluffyGorer

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 10 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #94 on: December 31, 2010, 06:26:41 AM »
How does he know if there's another person here?  Bill then heard the footsteps coming from the aisles. Oh, that's how. Bill knelt down, being careful not to let his bats touch anything, lest they alert whoever, or whatever is here to their position. He watched for any would be attackers that were coming from their back, ready to alert Max to any danger.

Offline Alexei

• Crafty Canadian
  • Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum.
  • To the moon
  • Species: Cheetah Fox!
  • Height: 180 cm
  • Weight: 66 kg
  • Build: Relatively Lean
  • Currently: Collecting the pieces of my life and putting them back together.
« Reply #95 on: December 31, 2010, 06:36:04 PM »
Alexei reached the front of the store and froze, he saw two men standing there, two men that could easilly beat him up and rob him.
On the other hand they didn't look like looters, perhaps they could help him.
He gripped his crowbar tightly and called out to them. "Who are you?"
  • Signature art by: The Black Keys

I must admit
I can't explain
Any of these thoughts racing
Through my brain

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
  • It's all fire and brimstone, baby.
    • Awards
  • Species: Bull Were-ier
  • Build: Thick
  • Currently: apprehensive.
« Reply #96 on: December 31, 2010, 11:07:38 PM »
Rigor shrugged when she noticed Sam looking at her, but pointed to the good doctor and began to follow him cautiously. Something about him made her uneasy.. Probably the fact that he was a doctor. She glanced down at her hospital bracelets then back up the doctor as she walked, her grip tightening on the trigger. If he was going to try anything funny, she would not hesitate to blow his head off. She knew the feeling was mutual.

Offline Entaru

• The Jabberwocky's Apprentice
  • Lovable Lion
  • I...will never let go
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Plagas Infested Fox
  • Coloring: Ivory fur, and emerald (Bloodshot) eyes
  • Height: 6'3"
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Gangly, almost emaciated
« Reply #97 on: January 02, 2011, 06:55:33 AM »
Entaru could feel the atomsphere become uneasy as he tried to find the way to the exit.  It was obvious that everyone realized that they knew nothing about eachother and their motives.  Putting the issue in the back of his mind, he began following the various exit signs around the hospital knowing they would help him triangulate a way out.  As he moved, he spoke to Sam and the others without looking at them.  "She's not probably here by her will.  If she saw the exit, it was probably because they wheeled her through it on the way in."  He glanced back at Rigor slightly as if to say "Go ahead...prove me wrong"

Offline Smitty the Airship Pirate

• Whalloping Walrus
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Poster
  • Prepare yourselves! Smitty is on deck!
    • My Formspring
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Grey and Black
  • Height: 6'2 in. in fursona 2"11 in wolf form
  • Build: Slender but strong enough to clamber about on a ship.
« Reply #98 on: January 08, 2011, 02:55:59 AM »
"I never should have became a doctor...it is getting harder and harder to keep up with all patients going in and and not coming out..." Lukus was stationed in a temporary military outpost stationed out of some god-forsaken city. Lukus overheard one of the marines he was stationed with, "The superiors have been speaking of sending out a scouting team and scavenging for supplies and it looks like they are rounding people up right now." "Hey! You there! Lukus is it? Looks like you are going on a scouting mission," "Seems like they want you to hit up the local grocery store and the hospital for supplies." Lukus sighed, he wasn't meant for combat..."How many men are coming with me?" Lukus said. "Four men and you are their medic." The marine replied, "and it looks like you are shipping out now." Just as he said that several ragtag marine jogged on by motioned Lukus to them. A few minutes later the team found themselves in the middle of the city, however the street seemed empty of the undead. Lukus and the marines headed towards the grocery store with great caution.
This forum's most notorious pirate since February 26, 2007.

Offline x

• Haven't You Heard?
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #99 on: January 09, 2011, 02:43:03 AM »
Dark shadows played across Byu's face as she sat cross legged on a small mattress in her equally small room, the only light there was stemming from her laptop, propped open in front of her. The house had no electricity, which made sense as it wasn't hers to begin with. She was squatting there. Being a wanted woman, Byu had no way to formally do anything without raising red flags with the law. Even her laptop ran on battery packs. Currently, scrolling across the screen in bright green letters: Byu's DNA code. She studied it every day....she had to know what was wrong with her...what her father had done to her. On face value she was no different than any other human. The Chinese government had not pressured her after her short hospitalization. She had never sprouted wings or gained weirdo superpowers. She simply had one hell of a scewed up DNA pattern, with one DNA sequence that popped up very often between the usual CATs and TAGs....CYMK. Sometimes it would be broken up- CYAMK. But it was there.........Suddenly, something new popped up on her screen, interrupting Byu's obsessive studying of her own biology. An e-mail from an unknown client, first name Julie...the target in question, first name Entaru.
x

Offline Gabag

• Replica Soldier Mk. VII
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Species: Human (Replica Clone)
« Reply #100 on: January 10, 2011, 12:27:59 AM »
Seth looked at his options, there was a exit down the hall, upstairs was out of the question, and a hallway branched off to the left from the hall. Seth carefully staggered through the hall, eyes flicking at every sound and shadow. At last he reached the door and was on the sidewalk, there were several cars abandoned on the street. "Good thing I can hotwire Seth said to himself. He went up to the nearest car, a green minivan still with personal belongings inside. He set Shannon down gently against the tire and picked the lock. Luckily no zombies spotted him as he entered the car and started it up. Shannon was still unconscious in the passenger seat, seat belted in. Seth slowly drove forward, unsure of what to do or where to go now.

Shannon blinked, her vision fuzzy and shaky, but then her vision went back to normal, and she went to sit up, but then her insides disagreed with her again and her head was killing her. All she could feel was the bumps of the car just making it worse.

"Stop the (censored) car!" she yelled, her head feeling like it was being split open. She looked at the driver and saw it was Seth and regretted her rude shouting.

"Sorry, but my head is killing me! Just need a moment" she said, putting a hand to her forehead.

Offline Rygore Anikeria

• Boisterous Bear
  • Archmage of the Arcane.
    • Awards
  • Species: Red Fox
  • Height: 5ft 11inches
  • Weight: 133 pounds
  • Build: Lean
« Reply #101 on: January 15, 2011, 05:21:53 PM »
Seth started when Shannon suddenly awoke. "Oh good your ok!" Seth slowly pulled into a alley, out of sight. "What happened back there?"

Peace leads to normality, and normality is boring.

Offline White Wolf Guardian

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Received through special limited time events Top 10 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf Dragon (Wolgon)
  • Coloring: White and Blue
  • Height: 10' long or 7' tall
  • Weight: 400lbs or 250lbs
  • Build: Thin
  • Currently: Healed up
« Reply #102 on: January 15, 2011, 05:43:08 PM »
"Not dead, how about yourself?" *He called out to the person in the shadows* "I suggest you also come closer so you don't have to speak loudly, there's plenty of things outside that could hear us if we are not careful." *He turned to Bill and said lowly* "I think we're safe for now... much better to increase our numbers." *He turned back in the direction of voice and waited for a reply*
  • Signature art by: FluffyGorer

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 10 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #103 on: January 16, 2011, 01:15:49 AM »
Bill nodded to Max. He didn't necessarily like having more people around, but he owed Max for saving his life, so he went along with his plan. Turning back to the front of the store, he noticed that a few zombies were moving towards them, about 4 to be precise. "Uh Max, I don't think we should stay here much longer. They're starting to get closer."

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
  • It's all fire and brimstone, baby.
    • Awards
  • Species: Bull Were-ier
  • Build: Thick
  • Currently: apprehensive.
« Reply #104 on: January 16, 2011, 05:23:43 PM »
She nodded in response to Entaru. "I've been in that room for a while, they don't let me out to play with the others. About the closest thing I know about finding an exit is what your friend is doing here," she said flatly, only realizing what she said until afterward. She continued to follow Entaru, hoping that they didn't take it as a motive for distrust, but she knew at some point it was going to happen if it hadn't already. They had already handed her a gun, after all. "The last nurse that was in here had let out everyone in the hall but me," she said, growling. Ahead was a stairwell. She looked above the door way of it, the exit sign above it, and the lights in the stairwell itself eerily flickering. "We going down there?" she said arching a brow and pointing at it with her gun.