Author Topic: Z-Day season 2  (Read 9979 times)

Offline Gabag

• Replica Soldier Mk. VII
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
  • Species: Human (Replica Clone)
Z-Day season 2
« on: October 06, 2010, 08:48:47 PM »
It was just your typical Saturday morning. Shannon was coming home from school. However Zed at the junkyard let his beasties loose. And they were barreling straight towards her. Thinking quick she bolted in the direction of her home, jumping the fence and slamming her door shut.

Locking it and secure from the really angry rotwilliers, she jumped on the TV and turned on some Comedy Central. She was in the middle of some Super Troopers when the broadcast was interupted.

"YOUR KIDDING!?" she yelled as she bolted from her lazy stance on the couch. Her favorite movie was now playing an emergency news broadcast. Wait emergency?

Sitting back down, she listened intently to the Broadcast.

"All over the West Coast, mobs of rioters have begun attacking other civilians in an angry storm of blood and bodies."
The anchorman stopped talking over a b-roll of a giant wave of people running away from another even larger wave of peope, with some on the ground and being mobbed by large groups of the sickly mob.
"Breaking news. This morning, we were the victims of a biological bombing attack in California. Victims of the initial bombings soon died, and reanimated into appears to be zombies. I repeat those are zombies! at this rate, the Central states and soon the Eastern states will be victims of a zombie assault. All citizens are recommended to evacuate their homes and head to the nearest Army Support Center. The military has mobilized in an effort to try and hold off the zombies."

It didn't just happen in the U.S. All over the world, at precisely 7:00 A.M. Biologicial missiles were launched from an unknown source. These missiles streaked towards their intended impacts and exploded in air, releasing their deadly contagions upon the unsuspecting populace below them. Those lucky enough to just die from the virus just died. The unlucky ones were reanimated into zombies, empty soulless husks, moving towards their prey in an everlasting hunger. This virus has been penned as Solanum, and there is no cure known.

Shannon turned off her T.V. Zombie invasion? That was the silliest idea she ever heard. That was until she heard her front window smash open.

Offline White Wolf Guardian

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Received through special limited time events Top 10 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf Dragon (Wolgon)
  • Coloring: White and Blue
  • Height: 10' long or 7' tall
  • Weight: 400lbs or 250lbs
  • Build: Thin
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Healed up
Re: Z-Day season 2
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2010, 09:12:16 PM »
*Looking at his gun, Max dusted off the barrel of his revolver wiping it with a towel he looked around by the broken down honda civic crashed into a fire hydrant long since dried up of its watery resources, he leaned against the hood of the car looking up at the broken glass of the skyscrapers, the emptied streets, and trashed sidewalks that seemed attached to an eerie gust of wind that blew trash and the smell of rotting corpses along its course* "Ah the good ol city life, funny I find it more interesting this way." *He held onto the kick of the revolver and opened the cartridge to make sure his Smith and Wesson was full* "Can't ever remember some days if I reloaded due to the high intensity of suspense around these parts, always have to assume the worst and avoid certain places, one of which should be this city. Though without any food I have little choice, this is probably the best place to find a working vehicle." *He shut the cartridge back into the gun and got up and started walking towards the intersections*
  • Signature art by: FluffyGorer

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • black and white isn't to bad
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Foat (Bat/Fox)
  • Coloring: purpule
  • Height: 5'7
  • Weight: 112
  • Build: thin some tone
  • Currently: Done with everything
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2010, 09:13:33 PM »
"I guess we all have a little captain in us, HAHAHHAAHAH!!!" Nasial said as she threw her empty bottle of Captain Morgun in the air. "Retched pigs taking my loot..." Nasial was now out of her boos for the day, so she deiced to go watch some toons, as she turned the tv on she saw some reported, and every channel she flipped to had it, she finally gave in and watched it.
  "Like hell zombies exist, I know I've drank today, but I haven't had that much." she heard some loud noises coming from out side, she picked up her empty bottle of jack and steeped out of the wear house, she saw two guys beating up some other guy, "Hey you little craps get off him" she yelled as she threw the bottle. It smashed into one of the guys head and they both turned, the has blood dripping form there palms, and some kind of organs falling from there mouth. She felt a cold sweat come across her face, as she took a step back the two guys bursted into a sprint at her, "O crap!" she managed as she lunged for the door slammed it shut, and locked it. "what the hell..." she could fell the guys beat on the door, 'I need to get out of here' she thought to her self as she tried to make sure the door stayed shut.  
« Last Edit: October 06, 2010, 10:44:00 PM by Self-sain »
if you ever want to see Lil Johny again...
YOU WILL LOOK D:<

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2010, 10:59:27 PM »
"Slow day today, not a customer for hours," Bill said as he continued to sweep the floor around his deli counter. "2 hours and not a single person has even come by this place. Oh well, 'least I'm gettin' paid." After doing a check of his work, he decided to take his break since it was obvious that no-one was gonna come in any time soon. Grabbing a Rueben and some water from the soda machine, he began to eat his lunch quietly in one of the booths near the corner of the store. Halfway through his sandwich, he heard a familiar noise, "ding-aling." "Great, not even 5 minutes in my break and the only customer in 5 miles comes in," mutters Bill as he wipes his face of saurkraut. "Welcome to Hans' Deli Ma'am, be right with you." The women only gargled in response, as her lower jaw had been blown off, her tongue hanging down her neck, wriggling. "Uh, you alright, Ma'am?" said Bill, but before he could ask anymore, she lunged at him! Arms outstreched, she grabbed Bill and tried to gnaw at his face, but was unable to do serious harm, due to her missing jaw. Lying on the ground, Bill fought to keep the crazed lady back with all his might, and managed to wrestle himself free. Clambering up, he bolted for the counter where his knives were to defend himself. Knowing the lady was right behind him, he grabbed the first knife he found, spun around, and slashed the lady's eyes. Reeling back from the loss of her sight, the crazed lady began thrashing about in front of her, trying to get to Bill, but to no avail. Bill climbed over the deli counter and ran out into the streets, trying to find a cop he could tell about the lady with the missing jaw who attacked him.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2010, 01:12:31 AM by Macid0031 »

Offline Armalite_

• Shoots to Thrill
  • Scented Skunk
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • For the phony tough and the crazy brave.
    • Fur Affinity
    • My FA
    • Awards
  • Species: Spotted Hyena
  • Coloring: White, brown, charcoal, and green
  • Height: 5' 11"
  • Weight: 200 lbs.
  • Build: Toned
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2010, 11:16:23 PM »
Sam took another drag from his cigarette as he leaned back in his seat.

"Look, if there's a bills somewhere that says the government shouldn't do that, I'll sign it but what Im not gonna do is play ball. If you think I'm gonna help pay the rent you're in for a big surprise." Sam looked across at Pink and just laughed. Joe walked back from paying the bill for the men's breakfast. He picked up the dollar bills from off the table and began to count. "...Hey we're a buck short. Who didn't throw in?" Sam puffed out smoke. "Pink." Joe looked across over at Pink who was straigtening his tie. They all wore the same suits.

"Why the hell not?" Joe asked.
"He don't believe in it."
"Whadda mean ya don't believe in it?"
"He said he-"
"Shuddup."  Joe cut Sam off.

Before Pink could answer there was a shrill scream from behind the counter. Joe and his 6 men all turned to see the waitress getting her head bitten off by the head chef. All of Joe's men reached for their pistols and drew. Gunfire tore up the small diner. The chef wasn't the only one crazy for blood. More and more patrons began to jump the tables. Sam picked up his chair and smashed it through the window behind them, resulting in the flying chair hitting a small child off his bicycle on the sidewalk. "C'MON! Let's get the hell outta here!" He yelled.

Offline Entaru

• The Jabberwocky's Apprentice
  • Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I...will never let go
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Plagas Infested Fox
  • Coloring: Ivory fur, and emerald (Bloodshot) eyes
  • Height: 6'3"
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Gangly, almost emaciated
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2010, 12:36:47 AM »
The whirling blades of the helicopter dulled the screams below as Entaru watched the carnage unfold from above.  "My, my...quite a rapid contagion."  Scribbling some notes down on his notepad, he didn't see his guards behind him shaking their heads in disgust.

"Would you listen to this guy...whole world goes nuts and he's giving the virus a compliment."

"Dumbass scientists wouldn't know the end of the world to the edge of a petri dish."

"A what?"

"Nevermind..."

Entaru ignored the soldier's comments as he continued taking notes.  Buffoons...when they get themselves bitten I will be a lot happier.  Worthless grunts.  Suddenly something caught his eye.  "Look there!  Do you see that?!"  He pointed to a mob of zombies below, slowly circling a small building.

"Yeah, so?"

"Don't you see what they're doing?" Frustration built in Entaru's voice.

"They're walking in circles...so what?"

"They're doing more than that, you simpleton!  They're looking for a way in!  Rather than smashing randomly, they're looking for a weak point to focus on."

"They're zombies...they're dead and brainless.  That requires at least some smarts."

Entaru smirked.  "Apparently not, since the military does it so well."  The soldier growled in response as his partner shook his head.  Entaru chuckled a bit before continuing.  "They're dead...you were right about that.  It's the brainless part I'm not so sure of."
« Last Edit: October 07, 2010, 12:38:42 AM by Entaru »

Offline Gabag

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2010, 07:40:41 PM »
Shannon nearly leapt out of her skin as her window caved in. Someone or Somezombie was in her house. Remembering what her father told her if this ever happened, she opened up the vase and pulled out the 9MM Beretta inside it. Breathing deeply, she loaded the clip into the gun and went to investigate.
When she arrived in the lobby, she found pieces of glass everywhere, some stained with blood. In the middle of the glass shards was a limp form, unmoving.

Slowly and surely however, it got to it's feet, a monotonous moan issuing from it's lips. Almost screaming, Shannon slammed back on the trigger, sending a slug into the tile in front of the zombie. Breathing deeply she steadied her aim and fired again, hitting the zombie in the heart. The bullet did little to slow the zombie, with it's shattered leg, was now shambling towards her with food on the mind. Steadying her aim once again, she pulled the trigger, and the zombie's brains blew out of the back of it's head.

Seeing the bits of gray matter fly everywhere, Shannon dropped her gun to cover her mouth from the stench. It smelt worse then a crap filled toliet, opening the front door caughing, she looked on with horror. The entire town was in chaos, people running, some trying to fight back and a relentless mob of undead creatures shambling forth.

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Received through special limited time events Top 10 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2010, 01:58:20 AM »
*Out of the corner of his eye a couple of what seemed like ordinary people emerged from a car looking dazed with vacant expressions, but upon their glance into Max's direction, the look in their bloodshot eyes turned to that of a sinister one, bearing their teeth they came running with blood pouring from their maws* "Come to daddy." *Click click; the first adversary fell before it got past a few cars some 50 yards away, the second having only been shot in the arm still running forward*

"...Go down easy."
*Click; a headshot was made upon the perpetrator and their eyes kept staring as they started moving towards the pavement and eventually kissed the ground in a red bath* ~Phhhooo~ *The wanderer blew the smoke from his gun and quickly opened the cartridge taking two more .45 bullets from his belt and loading them into the gun and closing it again* "Can never be too careful in these parts, there will more than likely..." *He stopped as he saw some moving objects coming closer in the distance* "Time to go."

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • black and white isn't to bad
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Foat (Bat/Fox)
  • Coloring: purpule
  • Height: 5'7
  • Weight: 112
  • Build: thin some tone
  • Currently: Done with everything
« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2010, 02:21:24 AM »
"Curse me, curse me, crap what am I suppose to do" Nasial yelled, as she felt the pounding on the door. She looked around the room, there where some paintings, a stack of 'feel good pills', and there was here Lil baby. She rushed over to the car, and she pulled the sheet off, it was a orange 350 Z, she pressed the garage door thing, and grabbed four bottles of, feel good pills. She jumped in the car, and revved the engine, as she looked forward, she saw a number of zombies in front of her, "makes mama shine", she screamed as she floored the car running over the zombies.
if you ever want to see Lil Johny again...
YOU WILL LOOK D:<

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2010, 02:36:40 AM »
As Bill ran out of the deli to find a police officer, he slowed to a stop to take in his surroundings. "What the heck?" he thought as he saw zombies feeding on victims, still alive and screaming in pain. It was clear to him that if he found an officer, he'd be a zombie too. He quickly hid in a shop door to think about his situation. "Okay, calm down. Don't panic. That's the first rule of survival. Alright, now, I just ate, so food isn't a priority at the moment. This knife won't do me any good if the zombies are anything like that lady. Boy what a lucky swipe that was. I should find something more durable like a bat. Hey wait! There's a sporting goods store not too far from here. Maybe If I move quietly, they wont notice me and I can sneak by." Bill slowly came out of the doorway and made his way down the street to the sporting goods store 3 blocks away.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2010, 01:12:58 AM by Macid0031 »

Offline Armalite_

• Shoots to Thrill
  • Scented Skunk
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • For the phony tough and the crazy brave.
    • Fur Affinity
    • My FA
    • Awards
  • Species: Spotted Hyena
  • Coloring: White, brown, charcoal, and green
  • Height: 5' 11"
  • Weight: 200 lbs.
  • Build: Toned
« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2010, 06:44:06 PM »
They were all making a run for their cars. Sam didn't look back for anything, not even his boss. People were sprinting in all directions for reasons unknown. Sam ran out to his truck, a Blue 2006 Dodge Ram complete with his cousin's favorite 1 foot lift and monster tires and snorkel exaust pipes. "Why the hell am I driving this thing?" Sam quickly asked himself. He asked for a getaway car, not a hick's idea of a tank. It was probably the most assuming vehicle for a man of his class especially one for a bank heist but the job today was most certainly cancelled. Sam jumped onto the truck and tore the cab door open. White and Pink were right behind him. "SAM! We're riding with you. We'll meet up with Joe later!" Pink yelled before sprinting around to the other passenger side with White. Sam didn't care who was with him or where he was going but he was getting out of that city. Sam fiddled with all the keys on the ring looking for the one that belonged to the truck. He felt something pulling at his leg. He looked down at a zombified child tugging at his dress pants. He didn't like kids. He didn't like zombies even more. With this reasoning, he put a good size 10 dress shoe print into the kid's forehead. Sam climbed into the seat next to Pink and White and started up the engine. The large V8 roared to life and Sam slammed the door closed before speeding off.

"What the hell was that!? What the hell just happened back there!?" Pink asked looking back at the chaos.
"I think we're having a zombie apocalypse." White said.
"Thats the stupidest thing I ever heard." Pink said.
"I think he's right." Sam said before running over something big...hopefully not a person. "...Oops."
"Look, can we please just get the hell outta here?"
"What do ya think I'm trying to do here, Pink?"
"How many bullets we got left?"
"Considering I unloaded into fats and our un-tip worthy waitress...I got none."
"I still got 4 clips left."
"Good. I got a couple myself."
"Where we goin?"
"Dunno. Keep driving."

Offline Entaru

• The Jabberwocky's Apprentice
  • Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I...will never let go
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Plagas Infested Fox
  • Coloring: Ivory fur, and emerald (Bloodshot) eyes
  • Height: 6'3"
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Gangly, almost emaciated
« Reply #11 on: October 09, 2010, 01:07:43 AM »
Entaru covered his ears as one of the soldiers fired the helicopter's minigun into a crowd of zombies.  Smacking the soldier with a notepad he tried to shout over the noise.

"WHAT IN SAM HELL ARE YOU DOING?!!  WE WERE SENT TO RETRIEVE SPECIMENS, NOT EXTERMINATE THEM!!!"

The soldier stopped firing. "What?!"

Entaru pulled the soldier off the gun.  "I said to stop shooting, you fool!  You're destroying valuable resouces!"

"They're zombies!  You have plenty to choose from." The soldier shrugged off Entaru and continued firing.

"CEASE FIRE!! CEASE FIRE!!  THAT'S AN ORDER!!"  Entaru grabbed the soldier's arm and tried to push him off the gun.  He succeeded...

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!"  The soldier fell from the helicopter and down to the zombie ridden street.  The zombies were quick to devour the twitching body as the helicopter circled away.

"Oops..."  Entaru's voice never wavered as he watched the zombies devour the man.  "Well...at least he'll give them indigestion."

"INDIGESTION!!  Holy **** man!  You just killed him!"  The soldier could only stare at Entaru in horror as they flew from the scene.

"He knew the risks when he signed up...and he disobeyed a direct order from his acting superior.  Consider it his court marshall."  Entaru's face was dead serious as he spoke.  He took out his notpad again and began scribbling down more data as he looked on at the carnage below.

"Holy ****...."

Offline Gabag

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: October 10, 2010, 03:52:03 PM »
As the survivor's various trucks and vehicles drove over zombies, they had to stop and vacate the vehicles. The roads were all blocked with abondended cars who were trying to escape, but failed.

Entaru's helicopter touched down for it's mission and the soldier and Entaru went to find a specimen, but whole they were gone, a zombie boarded their chopper and killed the pilot.

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: October 10, 2010, 04:53:15 PM »
*The zombies came running behind him as he ran through wrecked cars and scattered fires with dead gunmen in the midst* "Crap, I'm apparently not the first to have a throw down with these freaks!" *He kept running and eventually came upon a small convenience store with barred windows and a locked glass door* "Hmm..." *He aimed at the lock with his revolver and turned his head away as he shot it off, shattering some of the glass* "Time to get out of the street." *He quickly opened it and moved inside, heaving one of the display shelves over in front of the door and then getting down to hide under the view of the windows*

*After everything got eerily quiet again he looked up outside the barred windows to check for the zombies, quickly seeing them randomly wandering about, almost looking like real people in the way they emulated their former selves* "That could be easily tricky from a distance." *He turned around looking at the dark unlit shelves and aisles of the mini mart* "I hope there's some twinkies."

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: October 11, 2010, 01:55:05 AM »
"Ok, so sneaking around zombies doesn't work. At least they're slow,"Bill said to himself as the zombies stumbled closer. He'd only made it 1 block before he was noticed by the zombies and had to start jogging to keep out of range. Luckily, it was only 2 blocks to the sporting goods store and had little debris on this road, so it wasn't long before he made it to Sports Authority. Looking about the store, Bill noticed that there were only a few zombies in here, wearing uniforms and munching on corpses. "They seem preoccupied with their meals right now, maybe  if I'm quiet, I can gear up before they notice me." Being careful not to bump into anything, Bill made his way to the baseball section. Eyeing the bats on the rack, he carefully picked up an aluminum bat. It was a nice bat, with a rubber grip and weighed about 10 pounds. Bill noticed on the display rack as well some under armor, tight fitting clothes that helped keep in heat. He could use them instead of his deli coat, which flapped in the wind so much it looked more like a cape. "If those zombies come for me while I'm getting dressed, that's the end. I'd better end them first." Bill swung his bat over his shoulder as he approached the first zombie munching on a customer's body. He brung the bat up, and brought the bat down hard on its head, cracking its head like a melon. It lay lifeless on the ground, "At least they're fragile." Taking out the other zombies in the store, Bill was now alone and free to gear up without immediate fear of zombies, for now. On his way back to the baseball section, Bill picked up a duffel bag to carry supplies in. He proceeded to remove his clothes, replacing them with under armor, grabbing a second bat, and a batting helmet to protect his head. Moving to football, he donned some shoulder pads to protect his neck area. In camping, he found a pair of hiking boots, a wind up radio station and flashlight, and a small hatchet. *Crash* He heard the front window shatter and the sounds of moaning in the front of the store. "Come on, I wasn't done yet," Bill said as he looked to the front of the store to see how many there were. There was at least 20 of them, too much for a bat to take down. "Guess its time to go out back. If its alarmed though, that'll draw them here. Better run for it." Bill made his way to the rear fire exit and prepared himself for what was behind it. Kicking it open, siren blaring, he ran outside with his bat ready to take down any zombie that got in his way. Next stop, Hospital.