The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: want to learn how to draw a picture from ur own mind via professional  (Read 1198 times)

Offline Axle Greymoon

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: light grey and neon red markings
  • Height: 6' 1''
  • Weight: 160 lbs
  • Build: slim and some what muscular
well im not professional  but i have talent and am self taught and the art books are hard to learn from  so i made this   >:3 and the best part is u guys can tell me what to draw and ill do it to the best of my ability  0:)

seriously come and see with out people who dont c my work i suffer  :'(  i do it all for fun soo if u wanna come watch or u were at least curious enough to click here come check it out  ;)
http://www.livestream.com/axlesdrawingstyle?t=45154

Offline Harlequin_Felis

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Token "delusions of comedy" kitty
    • Black Cat Media
    • Awards
  • Species: Domestic Feline
  • Height: 5'7
  • Weight: 148
  • Build: Slim
Re: want to learn how to draw a picture from ur own mind via professional
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2010, 07:41:14 PM »
It's alright... I think what you need to do is set up the camera so it's overhead, or at least at an angle where we can see what you're doing without squinting, and talk us through what you're drawing.
Using a darker pencil would help a lot. Go to youtube and look for an artist called Mark Crilley for some ideas.

It's a good idea though - Some people can learn a lot more from watching artists in action than looking through art books, and I'd like to see more.

Resident voice acting cat.