The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Everflame 2 OOC (FINISHED)  (Read 23101 times)

Offline Asia Kali Yusufzai

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: Hot Pink
  • Height: 5'9
  • Weight: 9 stone
  • Build: GORGEOUS
  • Reference: [link]
Re: Everflame 2 OOC (New People Wanted as well as old)
« Reply #195 on: December 02, 2010, 05:25:44 AM »
no worries, take your time
"Parents always think kids are wasting their youth, and always have done [so] down through the millennia," says Tom Forsyth of RAD Game Tools. "'That Ug, always holding things. His front paws will develop in funny ways. Why can't he walk on all fours like normal proto-hominids?' And so, whatever the kids spend the most time doing, that's always what parents think is a waste of time, and what is corrupting their lives. It doesn't matter what that is. If all they did was homework, parents would be worrying that their kids aren't becoming well-rounded people. And, in fact, parents do this - enrolling math nerds in karate classes and the like. There is no way to win - parental paranoia ensures that kids are always doing the wrong thing."

Puncia's Foundraising Project

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #196 on: December 04, 2010, 02:28:56 AM »
I totally forgot about that, but i think originally, I thought of it as some sort of negative charge bomb. Something that could rip a hole in space-time.
I thought it was more like a 'serum' that can make any person into an entity of the realm of light :P

or maybe the 'core' of the Everflame.

but both seem a bit far-fetched given the time between Vuranin's arrival and 'everyone else's' 25 years later.
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #197 on: December 04, 2010, 02:46:01 PM »
yeah neither of those would work.
People didn't know that this other dimension existed, so you can't make a serum for that.
And it can't be the core of the everflame because that would break the story I've planned.
"Parents always think kids are wasting their youth, and always have done [so] down through the millennia," says Tom Forsyth of RAD Game Tools. "'That Ug, always holding things. His front paws will develop in funny ways. Why can't he walk on all fours like normal proto-hominids?' And so, whatever the kids spend the most time doing, that's always what parents think is a waste of time, and what is corrupting their lives. It doesn't matter what that is. If all they did was homework, parents would be worrying that their kids aren't becoming well-rounded people. And, in fact, parents do this - enrolling math nerds in karate classes and the like. There is no way to win - parental paranoia ensures that kids are always doing the wrong thing."

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #198 on: December 06, 2010, 02:25:21 AM »
Just for the record Entaru, Chronin is the only half-breed, Howl has completely discarded his mortal shell in all aspects except for general features and physique.

At least, thats what I think Howl became...
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

• Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #199 on: December 06, 2010, 03:02:24 AM »
Yeah, Howl died in the first one and essentially what he is now is just his soul

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #200 on: December 06, 2010, 03:06:37 AM »
Yeah, Howl died in the first one and essentially what he is now is just his soul

I wonder, would Everflame 3 have more half-breeds, or is Chronin the first and last?

• Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #201 on: December 06, 2010, 03:13:24 AM »
Actually yes there will be more, but not to the extreme that Chronin is. I wont say anymore, except that I'll probably be calling them The Touched.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #202 on: December 07, 2010, 01:47:00 AM »
That sounds so awesome :3

I'm one in a (censored) trillion cubed!! :D

Offline Entaru

• The Jabberwocky's Apprentice
  • Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I...will never let go
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Plagas Infested Fox
  • Coloring: Ivory fur, and emerald (Bloodshot) eyes
  • Height: 6'3"
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Gangly, almost emaciated
« Reply #203 on: December 08, 2010, 04:31:41 AM »
I know he's not a half breed...Nero just views him that way.  He isn't a true "being of light" as he became one rather than being "born" one.

• Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #204 on: December 08, 2010, 07:38:51 PM »
sorry for the time it's taking me to make new posts. There's a lot going on, but don't worry, in two weeks, I'll be a lot more punctual... and then two weeks later I'll be erratic again.

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #205 on: December 08, 2010, 09:44:56 PM »
No worries man, no worries  :)

For this rp, i am willing to wait  :P
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline Entaru

• The Jabberwocky's Apprentice
  • Lovable Lion
  • I...will never let go
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Plagas Infested Fox
  • Coloring: Ivory fur, and emerald (Bloodshot) eyes
  • Height: 6'3"
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Gangly, almost emaciated
« Reply #206 on: December 09, 2010, 03:33:54 AM »
Chrono...it was Nero, not the ship that was on a collision course.  He pushed off the ship and was headed right for you.  And I wouldn't try stopping him or fighting him.  You are still mortal...even if you are a half-breed.

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #207 on: December 27, 2010, 09:38:59 PM »
Sorry for the rather long post there... Just realised what a wall'o'text it was  :/

And glad to see your still alive Asia  :P , I wanna see this RP reach the awesome upcoming end... So don't you go disappearing off the face of the earth any time soon  ;)
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline tangletail

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx
  • Coloring: Grey and black
  • Height: 6' 9" dued to long animalistic like hind legs
  • Weight: 190
  • Build: leath and lanky
« Reply #208 on: December 28, 2010, 01:02:17 AM »
So, everything but the cock pit was destroyed on the ship Leo and the fox lady was in?
I can givz u Triforce? ♥
  ▲
▲ ▲

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #209 on: December 28, 2010, 03:29:13 AM »
So, everything but the cock pit was destroyed on the ship Leo and the fox lady was in?
No, that part of the post applies to Chronin and Howl.

and now there is no cockpit to worry about :3