The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Everflame 2 OOC (FINISHED)  (Read 22863 times)

Offline Asia Kali Yusufzai

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: Hot Pink
  • Height: 5'9
  • Weight: 9 stone
  • Build: GORGEOUS
  • Reference: [link]
Re: Everflame 2 OOC (New People Wanted as well as old)
« Reply #60 on: August 07, 2010, 01:25:35 AM »
Just write it as you would see it in a story. If you want the character to do something then, write them doing something, if not then they don't have to be mentioned. If it's all in the same scene, then put them in the same run of text as you would see in a story. If they're not in the same scene, then put a gap between Chronin's actions and the new person's actions
"Parents always think kids are wasting their youth, and always have done [so] down through the millennia," says Tom Forsyth of RAD Game Tools. "'That Ug, always holding things. His front paws will develop in funny ways. Why can't he walk on all fours like normal proto-hominids?' And so, whatever the kids spend the most time doing, that's always what parents think is a waste of time, and what is corrupting their lives. It doesn't matter what that is. If all they did was homework, parents would be worrying that their kids aren't becoming well-rounded people. And, in fact, parents do this - enrolling math nerds in karate classes and the like. There is no way to win - parental paranoia ensures that kids are always doing the wrong thing."

Puncia's Foundraising Project

Offline tangletail

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx
  • Coloring: Grey and black
  • Height: 6' 9" dued to long animalistic like hind legs
  • Weight: 190
  • Build: leath and lanky
« Reply #61 on: August 07, 2010, 01:52:03 AM »
Where is everyone in Capital Sphere?
I can givz u Triforce? ♥
  ▲
▲ ▲

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #62 on: August 07, 2010, 02:08:19 AM »
Then without further ado(o):

Name: Vuranin
Species: Black(?) Dragon

Weaponry:

Biography: She had left the dimension of light about 37 years ago (Captial Time) to retrieve Everflame since she was the first to notice it was gone, and had traced it to a structure called "Capital Sphere". She was able to vanish from her dimension and reappear in an alleyway near the Everflame's location, but her abilities would be hampered when carrying the Everflame since the emotions it gave off dulled her focus greatly. She quickly got some clothes on to hide her unusual traits and tried to find a way to safely get to the Everflame's location without causing alarm. She found her hopes in a dragon who was the head of SDD (Safe Demolition Division), and luckily single (for her). In only a few months she was friendly enough with the dragon to have a chance of visiting him during work hours. However, when she went there in hopes of getting the dragon to break down more barriers, she actually started to gain a non-professional interest when she saw that most of the projects he did were on his own as the SDD was of little importance since there was no important need for explosives on the Capital Sphere.

Her interest in the dragon soon dominated her priorities, and she all but forgot the Everflame when he proposed to her. Next month she was amazed that they were actually compatible as she realized there was a life forming in her womb and was actually looking forward to having a family with the dragon. But, ten years after concieving her child, her close associates of the dimension had felt she lost sight of her real purpose and ordered her to return before they would infiltrate her location and take her back by force for fear of being 'discovered'. After a night of almost non-stop crying and frustration, she finally said good-bye to her husband and child, hiding her ring so he wouldn't be hunted for having her give birth to a half-breed.

She has returned again, but it is now official buisness: if the diplomats failed to peacefully get Everflame back, she would have to 'steal' it to prevent a possible dimensional war. But she also wants to know what became of her family she had to leave behind, and hopefully take her child 'home'.

Appearance: Vuranin is an odd mix of voluptous and athletic, and has a purple-black maiasmic aura that seeps from around her feet and rises up like smoke. Her hair is akin to a crimson-orange flame that drapes around her shoulders. However, when she goes into 'disguise', she looks very close to a normal black dragoness.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2010, 12:27:09 AM by Chrono Blackwyng »
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Entaru

• The Jabberwocky's Apprentice
  • Lovable Lion
  • I...will never let go
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Plagas Infested Fox
  • Coloring: Ivory fur, and emerald (Bloodshot) eyes
  • Height: 6'3"
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Gangly, almost emaciated
« Reply #63 on: August 07, 2010, 03:33:56 AM »
Yes I know that Nero isn't supposed to know Kateri's name...its part of who he is.

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #64 on: August 07, 2010, 01:25:20 PM »
Wow, okay, lots to get through.

Where is everyone in Capital Sphere?
Chronin's at his house, which really could be anywhere in the more affluent areas

Nero is in the middle of the street surrounded by officers, engineers, scientists and officials (I suggest you go here. Some cool little plotlines could erupt from that depending on how much you do there.

Kateri is in her office where your character is very unlikely to go just yet.

Now Chrono, generally I can accept your new character though you got a few minor interpretations wrong.
the Diplomats finally realized she had left without official approval

The 'diplomats' are Seeker and Howl. They're barely part of the extra dimensional community and have little to no power. That said, the dimension of light isn't particularly heirarchical. It's more like a club or a school class without a teacher. You have your little groups of friends and your internal politics, but there's no definitive structure, only a set of personalities. They wont act with force to bring her back simply because she's been hidden so well so far. Going in and taking her by force defeats the purpose because the impact of their arrival would be far worse than the impact of her secretive arrival. They want the everflame because it has had a definite and active impact, changing people's psychology, and making interdimensional rifts larger and more frequent because of the energy it gives off.

But other than that she can go in the story.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2010, 01:59:10 PM by Asia Kali Yusufzai »
"Parents always think kids are wasting their youth, and always have done [so] down through the millennia," says Tom Forsyth of RAD Game Tools. "'That Ug, always holding things. His front paws will develop in funny ways. Why can't he walk on all fours like normal proto-hominids?' And so, whatever the kids spend the most time doing, that's always what parents think is a waste of time, and what is corrupting their lives. It doesn't matter what that is. If all they did was homework, parents would be worrying that their kids aren't becoming well-rounded people. And, in fact, parents do this - enrolling math nerds in karate classes and the like. There is no way to win - parental paranoia ensures that kids are always doing the wrong thing."

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #65 on: August 07, 2010, 10:13:04 PM »
Okay, they wouldve sneaked in as a team and pulled her out, leaving Everflame to the other groups :P

Also, I truly want the relationship to work, but the story for Chronin is going to play out as past experiences making him cautious.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2010, 10:47:50 PM by Chrono Blackwyng »
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Entaru

• The Jabberwocky's Apprentice
  • Lovable Lion
  • I...will never let go
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Plagas Infested Fox
  • Coloring: Ivory fur, and emerald (Bloodshot) eyes
  • Height: 6'3"
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Gangly, almost emaciated
« Reply #66 on: August 07, 2010, 11:41:06 PM »
Give him a Triffid!  I DARE YOU!!

• Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #67 on: August 08, 2010, 12:02:41 AM »
They don't have living triffids on the capital sphere. Except maybe on some rich guy's private menagerie.

Offline tangletail

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #68 on: August 08, 2010, 02:42:34 AM »
What the plant?
I can givz u Triforce? ♥
  ▲
▲ ▲

• Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #69 on: August 08, 2010, 09:02:27 PM »
Yup, the plant

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #70 on: August 08, 2010, 09:23:27 PM »
Name: Teresa Kováč  (Nickname: Tess )  

Species: Fox

Occupation: Engineer (Second Class) as well as a Wannabe Android Designer/Programmer

Weaponry: None (Unless you count a fusion-torch, for welding)

Biology: Teresa was born on the Mechanicus planet X-39 of the Serra System. Both her mother and father where killed mere months after she was born, and so she was taken into the Mechanicus corporation as an orphan. Since then she has trained to be an Engineer, reaching the very respectable Second Class designation of her work field.

Now at the age of 19, Teresa (or Tess as better known to her close friends) works aboard the Carrier Mechanus Maximus, servicing and refitting Mechanicus ships. She and Blaze have been very close friends since the age of five, and Tess is almost always the one who repairs Blaze's Mag-Bike after its numerous crashes. She is also normally responsible for refits on Annie’s ship.

Appearance: Rather short and curvy. Russet coloured fur with bleached blonde hair, the tips of her bangs are dyed in normally vivid colours, currently neon green.  She wears the same style of dark red fatigues as Annie and Blaze, though over the top she wears a fluorescent orange workers jacket. She normally also has a pair of welding goggles around her neck, as well as a large utility belt filled with pockets pouches and tools.

Name: RUST-E

Class:  Originally a MarkII Explorator Mechanicus Droid, RUST-E is now so heavily modified, refitted and reprogrammed that his original Droid class is barely recognisable.

Weaponry: RUST-E has a single weapon port, which is universal and able to fit a large variety of pistol sized weapons. It is rarely ever used, as an engineer, Tess does not have access to Mechanicus weaponry.

Biology: RUST-E started out as a pet project of Tess’. Originally designated as scrap and to be disassembled for parts, she smuggled him back to her bunk and started to try and repair the burnt out droid. Exactly how she managed to get him there without being spotted, or how she fixed the bucket of bolts, within months he was fully operational. Mechanicus officials allowed her to keep the droid, and indeed her obvious technical abilities in rebuilding RUST-E where one of the reasons for her promotion to Second Class Engineer. RUST-E is loyal to the extreme, and due to having never had a memory wipe, has developed a quirky personality rarely seen in Droids.

Appearance:

RUST-E now bears his designated name painted onto his armoured plating. His once rusted body has been rebuilt and coloured to the same dark red as used on all Mechanicus equipment, clothing and machinery. He is a unique droid, and a loyal companion to Teresa.

Hows this Asia? You said adding in these two characters would be okay, but obviously you havnt seen the details yet... Also, yes KOTOR references again... Just love that game/the characters in it too much not to do it...
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

• Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #71 on: August 08, 2010, 09:48:14 PM »
I still need to play that game.

But yeah, these characters sound great. I love robots, so anything like that would get approved by me :P

Offline tangletail

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #72 on: August 08, 2010, 10:10:48 PM »
Im guessing we should exspect deku babas as well  o.O
I can givz u Triforce? ♥
  ▲
▲ ▲

• Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #73 on: August 08, 2010, 10:13:06 PM »
Kitt wanted triffids because the recent BBC adaptation had just finished, so I let him, and they became a rather big part of Everflame 1

Offline tangletail

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #74 on: August 08, 2010, 10:19:54 PM »
Can you fill me in so Im not left in the dust
I can givz u Triforce? ♥
  ▲
▲ ▲