The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Everflame 2 OOC (FINISHED)  (Read 22764 times)

Offline .: ♥ Kiniia ♥ :.

• Pony and Coffee Lover
  • Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • yes yes i would like a coffee pls.
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: White fur and blonde hair with very light cyan
  • Height: 5'8"
  • Weight: 110
  • Build: Slight and weak
  • Currently: thingken of goign fast... ;~;
Re: Everflame 2 OOC (New People Wanted as well as old)
« Reply #30 on: July 16, 2010, 07:02:14 PM »
Thanks :) I'll try to hold it up to the standard you guys have made it. and If it is lacking, don't be afraid to say so

Name: Victor Redstar (Mr. Crow)
Species: Arctic Wolf

Weaponry: Compact plasma Rifle, A combat knife and various biotechnic implants which give him enhanced strength and durability.

Biography: With a well off family, education going smoothly, and a job set up for him when he left education, life seemed to be going good for Victor. Once Victor finished his studies with good grades in all areas, he began to work with his father in his dad's terraforming business, helping to ship cargo and seal contracts with off world developers. One day however there was a cataclysmic failure in one of the cargo loaders where the hydraulics failed and left Victor with a crushed left arm and
two pulverized legs.

His father, unable to cope with his only son becoming a cripple, spent a lot of his fortune on biotechnic implants for his son and even more on rehabilitation sessions. The years of implants and rehabilitation left his father virtually penniless, though his son could finally walk and use his body again. However there was an unexpected side affect of the implants, Victor suffers from migraines and moderate joint pain at random intervals. He applied to become a field agent in conjunction with the Sphere security force, and due to his fathers contacts, was allowed to get the job, partly so he could explore the galaxy a bit more, and so he could help support his family.
Appearance: Neatly trimmed snow white fur covers his body, with an electric blue streak in his thick tail. Over the top of this fur, he wears a thin white shirt with a black and cream waistcoat. On top of this he wears a charcoal grey overcoat and black suit pants. Black loafers covering his feet. Scars cover his naked body though, from the countless operations that were performed on his body. His hair is white, going back into a form of mane, with light blue tips coming forward.

hope that's okay :)

I hope you will remember me, At least say so to comfort me, You say goodbye so easily, Its now or never, It may seem really pitiful, But life became too beautiful, The pain of love unbearable, It's now or never, Gone Forever.

Offline Asia Kali Yusufzai

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: Hot Pink
  • Height: 5'9
  • Weight: 9 stone
  • Build: GORGEOUS
  • Reference: [link]
« Reply #31 on: July 16, 2010, 08:38:55 PM »
Riku, that's a brilliant story, I love it.

Also Asia... I'm guessing the reason why Annie didnt see the freight carrier ship, was because it was behind the wreck with its engines off right? So obviously it wouldnt have appeared on scanners or anything, which is why she and Blaze didnt realise anyone was aboard at the time...
Stealth rule number one, don't move and don't breathe. :P

asia please don't put Kitt to far out for his most recent of rash actions he will grow to temper them as the story progreses. he may be smart  and good at getting info, but with his lack of experiance and short fuse he has a tendancy to act rashly as you will witness in the mt (main thread) don't worry too much military life will staighten him out but then again a life on the run might as well lets see where this goes shall we? :D

Are you kidding me? If you did anything close to that in the real world, you would be lucky to be shot on sight. what would be the more likely scenario and the more unfortunate, is to be arrested, suffer a rendition programme where you would suffer every form of torture, and then maybe, just maybe, after turning your body and mind to mush, they would execute you.
There was an autistic guy who hacked into the pentagon and NASA to search for evidence of aliens. He is being extradited to America to be tried and probably convicted, and will spend the rest of his life in a maximum security prison. What he did is nothing compared to what your character has just done. If this wasn't an RP, there would be no reason why your character would survive the next paragraph, especially since he was explicitly warned not to go near that craft.

Now I have a few ideas of where this can go, but there is pretty much no chance of a military life (or at least, the kind of military life you're expecting) and no chance of him being able to go on the run any time soon (he walked into a high profile military ship and comitted a ridiculously huge crime in plain sight, and announced to everyone what he was doing. He might as well have walked in with the chains already on him.) The problem is that this will require a bit of time to figure out so i might not be able to get this down today. Probably tomorrow, but then some people are coming over, so we'll see if I can post at all. I'll do my best.... actually...

I've got a great idea... well technically it's not my idea, I'm lifting it straight from one of my favourite books, but it's just brilliant.... you'll see :D
"Parents always think kids are wasting their youth, and always have done [so] down through the millennia," says Tom Forsyth of RAD Game Tools. "'That Ug, always holding things. His front paws will develop in funny ways. Why can't he walk on all fours like normal proto-hominids?' And so, whatever the kids spend the most time doing, that's always what parents think is a waste of time, and what is corrupting their lives. It doesn't matter what that is. If all they did was homework, parents would be worrying that their kids aren't becoming well-rounded people. And, in fact, parents do this - enrolling math nerds in karate classes and the like. There is no way to win - parental paranoia ensures that kids are always doing the wrong thing."

Puncia's Foundraising Project

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #32 on: July 16, 2010, 09:07:46 PM »
Oh also.... Annie and Blaze's ship.... I suppose i might as well add that as a separate 'character' sheet... exactly how much it will get used i dont know  (depending on how the rather sticky situation going on inside the wreck turns out) but still, i wanna write it up  :P

Name: Mechanicus Freighter - Explorator Class
Weight: 80T (Rough estimate, varies on personal upgrades and cargo)
Length: 25.5 Metres
Width: 22.5 Metres
Images Supplied by Mechanicus Inc. :

The Explorator Class Mechanicus Freighter is designed for long-haul salvage and exploration missions. With a spacious cargo hold, powerfull engines and reasonble defence systems it is a rugged ship employed in large numbers by Explorator Mecahnicus. It has a maximum crew capacity of six.

The Explorator Freighter owned by Annie is a heavily re-vamped version of the classic design. Sporting a heavier armament, as well as magnetic clamps that allow it to dock with any large enough object with ease. Many systems have been replaced or changed, to allow it to be piloted by just two people. THis kind of modification is not only normal among Explorator Mechanicus, but very much encouraged. Meaning no two Freighters will be the same.

((Yes, that is the Ebon Hawk from KOTOR... i loved that ship so much i decided it would look great as a ship... whether or not this will get used in the rp i dont know))

is that alright Asia?
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: July 16, 2010, 09:13:16 PM »
Yeah sure, as much information as possible is great... also when i saw it I thought, "that looks like the millenium falcon," then I saw it was from KOTOR :P
I've got that game, haven't played it though.

Oh yeah, Beasley, the next thing you see will probably be the inside of an operating theatre :) Hope you don't mind.
"Parents always think kids are wasting their youth, and always have done [so] down through the millennia," says Tom Forsyth of RAD Game Tools. "'That Ug, always holding things. His front paws will develop in funny ways. Why can't he walk on all fours like normal proto-hominids?' And so, whatever the kids spend the most time doing, that's always what parents think is a waste of time, and what is corrupting their lives. It doesn't matter what that is. If all they did was homework, parents would be worrying that their kids aren't becoming well-rounded people. And, in fact, parents do this - enrolling math nerds in karate classes and the like. There is no way to win - parental paranoia ensures that kids are always doing the wrong thing."

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: July 16, 2010, 09:22:18 PM »
"that looks like the millenium falcon,"

Yup, its the predecessor to the Millennium Falcon  :P

And if you ever get the chance, play that game... it is brilliant   ^_^

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #35 on: July 16, 2010, 09:30:16 PM »
"that looks like the millenium falcon,"

Yup, its the predecessor to the Millennium Falcon  :P

And if you ever get the chance, play that game... it is brilliant   ^_^

I had KOTOR2, but I ended up breaking the save file after re-playing the same scene for a third time, which annoyed me to no end since it was after I killed ALL of the jedi masters... and my last 'other' save was way before that happened.
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Kitt_R_Beesley

• The Dark Fox, Reaper of Souls
  • Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • for true freedom is in the sky
    • Kitt Beesley furaffinity account
    • Awards
  • Species: Black Fox
  • Coloring: blue eyes, black fur, blond hair, grayish white around his mouth trailing down his stomach.
  • Height: 6'2"
  • Weight: 141
  • Build: lean
« Reply #36 on: July 17, 2010, 06:17:50 AM »
no problem Asia and i cant wait to see what you do to him I will wait for a go ahead from you to wake him up in the operation theater. He will also think a bit more befor he acts so as to prlong his life. have fun tomorrow and yeah I figured that he was pretty close to that as i was posting that last one and depending on what you do to him will affect the way i play him to get him out of the predicament he is in the whole thing is hinging on what your planning to do to him in the op room.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2010, 07:53:25 AM by Kitt_R_Beesley »

• Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: July 17, 2010, 11:51:39 AM »
Okay, considering the people coming round, I don't know if I'll be able to post this weekend, but hopefully I'll manage to get something out.

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: July 20, 2010, 07:15:29 PM »
Okay, Asia... On Friday i'm leaving to travel to Slovakia for around two weeks... During that time the chances of me ever getting on a computer/bothering to get one computer are extremely slim.... I might be able to make a few posts if my cousin brings his laptop over, or i go stay at his apartment for a few days... but other than that i wont be on the internet much at all...

So yeah, I'm not sure what you wanna do.. whether to just keep my characters/side of the story on hold while im gone or somthing?... If i can i'l try and make some posts... Obviously i can still be posting up until friday, just wanted to warn ya early  :P

• Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: July 20, 2010, 07:28:38 PM »
Putting you on hold is fine. Your story isn't linked to anyone elses just yet so it doesn't matter where we pause your journey.

Post Merge: July 21, 2010, 12:39:22 AM
Okay, something interesting happened today. My computer just exploded. I wont be on as regularly as i have been, and i may have just lost ALL my everflame notes
« Last Edit: July 21, 2010, 12:39:22 AM by Asia Kali Yusufzai »

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: July 21, 2010, 01:52:50 AM »
Okay, something interesting happened today. My computer just exploded.

I would question how, when, and where this occoured... but I'll leave that alone if you answer this: Is Tabby x Chronin part of the "Everflame 2" plotline, or am I overblowing her actions/reactions?
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

• Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: July 21, 2010, 02:46:45 AM »
I'll answer all your questions.

Where did my computer explode: in my room.
When: about 5 hours ago
How: I was playing alien storm, and then there was a flash of light and a smell of smoke. The computer stopped working after that.

As for Tabby... in terms of the main story arc, she has absolutely nothing to do with it and really never has, but there are two reasons why you're more than welcome to go full on with this tangent.
1: you never know what may come of your actions here. Everything affects everything in this universe. Even some stuff that seemed completely dull or absurd when it first got written has ended up having some impact later on.
2: The beauty of my RPs, or at least the everflame series, is that every player's journey can be interesting, and I will put an equal amount of effort into all of them to make them work as stories in their own right, even when it's got nothing to do with the main tale. In the previous Everflame, Kitt's story ended up probably being as long, complex and exciting as the main plot, and yet really didn't have much to do with anything. It was its own contained story existing in the same space as the Everflame story.

So you can throw yourself into this business with Tabby and Squad D if you want, or you can cut it short. No matter what you do, I'll try to make it as fun as I can... and you never know. What you do here may just save the galaxy. I have no idea how it will all end because I haven't planned any of it. I know what will happen up to a certain point, but after that it could still go in a million different ways.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: July 21, 2010, 08:40:06 PM »
Well, wether it was planned or not, I plan on getting Squad D above the others just for the sake of pride

The pride in effort, not ego-based pride... ;)

• Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: July 22, 2010, 01:47:19 AM »
A lone ranger strolling into town, and pulling together the rag tag bunch of underdog individuals, and turning them into an unconventional, but ultimately successful team, in a heartwarming finale against a powerful enemy.
It's an oldy, but a goody

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: July 24, 2010, 08:22:46 PM »
Hey Asia, i managed to make a post today, namely cos my cousin lent me his laptop for ten minutes... I might be able to make other posts sometimes, but dont count on it...

Oh, and Slovakia is as awesome as ever  :P