The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Rants: Everyday Venting  (Read 171531 times)

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online
    • Awards
Re: Rants: Everyday Venting
« Reply #7395 on: January 08, 2018, 12:41:23 AM »
Anyone who says shit like that is simply showing that they're the real failure/disappointment.

I was gonna experiment with game stuff in Unity for the past several days, but I've just been watching videos of people restoring old and broken electronics. >_>;;

Offline Bricket

• Whalloping Walrus
  • awards Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
« Reply #7396 on: January 08, 2018, 12:48:43 AM »
Anyone who says shit like that is simply showing that they're the real failure/disappointment.
Guess my father and I don't differ that much then

Offline Brisky

• Awkward armour
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 100 Most Online This user has donated to the forum. Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Spooky, isn't it?
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: WereTonk
  • Coloring: Black with gold stripes
« Reply #7397 on: January 08, 2018, 08:37:16 AM »
I don't think Ek meant that in that sense...

But yes, I do scertainly understand how it can hurt to have your father say that he thinks that you're a faillure, even if you really hate that very father.

But, look at it from this way. You have a job, a function in politics, and are strafing to make something out of your life. While your dad has achieved?

Offline Grey

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Most Online
  • Imma wolfcoon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: A wolfcoon!
  • Coloring: Mostly grey, with varying shades
  • Height: 5ft, 3in
  • Weight: 7st
  • Build: Slim, short, fluffy
  • Currently: Relieved and happy!
« Reply #7398 on: January 08, 2018, 10:33:48 AM »
My brother's obsession with trying to be my parent is driving me absolutely nuts. He acts as if it's his right to know everything that happens in my life, and that he has the right to tell me what to do because "he has a job". There's also the thing where he chases off everyone who so much as looks at me because he doesn't think they're a match for me.

I have the guy I want, what I'm looking for is friends but he seems to think it's impossible for a gay guy to have friends without them getting closer than that. His frequent use of derogatory terms and the shrugging off of "it's just a joke" makes me so irate. He speaks to me like I'm two, insists the only reason I don't have a job is that I'm lazy. I'm on a full time course and the one job I nearly, nearly got was prevented when he rang them up and told them I was unfit for work.

He has no understanding of privacy and thinks it's perfectly okay to invade mine for my "safety". Delusional git even called me a teenager last night. I'm twenty, the mug. I just wish he'd leave me alone, but he either laughs off everything I say or walks away flinging insults saying he doesn't have time for this, or the ever present "ohhh it's a hard life isn't it?". Given everything that's going on, yeah and he isn't making it any easier.

What a goon.
People make omellettes with butter? Ew!

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #7399 on: January 08, 2018, 06:10:45 PM »
Sometimes I'm glad I'm an only child.

My friends are so much better at things than me, I feel useless. The only thing I'm "good" at compared to them is drawing, but I'm so unproductive with that, I might as well be a casual beginner artist.

Offline juliet

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Look into buying my commissions.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 5'3''
  • Weight: 165
  • Build: Curvy!
  • Currently: Selling commissions
« Reply #7400 on: January 08, 2018, 06:18:15 PM »
My kitten Toph is too playful for me to keep up... Send help hes sinking my ship

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

• Signature art by: Also Me xD

Offline Corran Orreaux

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #7401 on: January 09, 2018, 11:57:03 AM »
It's six in the morning and I'm walking into my local speedway for some coffee and cheap danish pastries. As I go up to the door a twenty-something looking man asks me and I quote "Hey, you wanna make twenty-dollars?" and his eyes dart down to his crotch as he asks me this.
I said "no thanks." and just went inside, I told the cashier and they drove the dude away.

I'm I being paranoid or did some gas station guy proposition me for sex in return for money? 

Offline flurry

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
    • Awards
  • Species: lemurdog
« Reply #7402 on: January 10, 2018, 11:11:03 AM »
So much stress

Offline Emtile

• U.S ARMY
  • Donator
  • Chatty Cheetah
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Iguana/lizard
  • Coloring: Yellow scales with orange eyes
  • Height: 5 ft 8in
  • Weight: 138lbs
  • Build: Lean
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Was doing stuff
« Reply #7403 on: January 10, 2018, 01:03:52 PM »
A stranger touched me down south at the store the other day. His face said accident but the way he did it, I'm not so sure.
  • Avatar by: KeahiNimbusLeHyena (Love you)

Offline Cheza

• Förseningschef
  • Global Moderator
  • Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has donated to the forum. Top 10 Most Online This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Mostly harmless.
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Woof.
  • Coloring: Brown.
  • Height: 165 cm.
  • Weight: 50 kg.
  • Build: Average.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Gnawing on all the table legs!
« Reply #7404 on: January 10, 2018, 03:01:46 PM »
Kinda feeling like I'm slipping again.
Which is frustrating because I can't really afford to screw up again.
Bleh.

Offline juliet

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Look into buying my commissions.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 5'3''
  • Weight: 165
  • Build: Curvy!
  • Currently: Selling commissions
« Reply #7405 on: January 11, 2018, 03:34:42 PM »
I'm just fed up with someone.

He has all my passwords and all my information. im not allowed to rant about him because everything wrong with our relationship is my fault because I have an "attitude"

whatever.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

• Signature art by: Also Me xD

Offline Rocco Rex

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Species: German Shepherd
« Reply #7406 on: January 11, 2018, 04:24:12 PM »
I'd suggest you change all your passwords. Never a good idea to give someone else access to everything because if they have everything and something goes wrong, they can destroy you.
And not being allowed to rant about him? Bullshit! You rant what you want about who you want and if they don't like it, they can hit the road.

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
    • Awards
« Reply #7407 on: January 12, 2018, 12:41:33 AM »
Foolish am I to believe that it's ogre. It's not ogre. It's never ogre. It will never be ogre.

Offline Blaiiine

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Psilocybear
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Grizzly Bear
  • Coloring: Dark brown overall
  • Height: 6' 0".
  • Weight: 172 lbs.
  • Build: Average build.
  • Currently: Keeping the Spirit of 2073 alive
« Reply #7408 on: January 12, 2018, 01:43:53 AM »
News flash: Depression sucks.
A   P S Y C H E D E L I C   B O I

Offline Trixsie Vixen

• Vixen Goddess
  • Global Moderator
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Received through special limited time events This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • *Giggles*
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Sherwood Fox
  • Coloring: Like a fire in a blizzard
  • Height: 165 cm
  • Weight: 80 kg
  • Build: Curvy
  • Currently: She flies now!?
« Reply #7409 on: January 14, 2018, 11:57:28 AM »
I hurt my back 18 days ago, in that time I've only had one day with minimal pain.  I thought it was improving but tonight it's quite bad and I've left my heat pack at home.  This is gonna be a long eight hours.

Shit.