The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Rants: Everyday Venting  (Read 209183 times)

Offline x

• Haven't You Heard?
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
Re: Rants: Everyday Venting
« Reply #1065 on: October 19, 2011, 02:09:20 PM »
Homework.

That is all.
x

Offline Sigcutio

• Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • Your friendly neighborhood sea otter!
    • Awards
  • Species: Sea Otter
  • Currently: Otternizing
« Reply #1066 on: October 19, 2011, 03:16:26 PM »
^

Same here  x_x
  • Avatar by: Courtesy Fuzzymutt! Thank you very much ^^
  • Signature art by: Grisly! Thanks again! :D

Offline Akula Filiko

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • What're you looking at?
    • My deviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Blacktip Reef Shark
  • Coloring: Gray
  • Height: 6 feet
  • Weight: 190
  • Build: Kinda muscular
« Reply #1067 on: October 20, 2011, 06:18:55 PM »
I have the overwhelming feeling that the US economy will never get better and that China will take over the country. Why did this have to happen in my lifetime? Why wasn't I born earlier? I might as well kill myself and save me the pain of renouncing my patriotism with the US.

Offline Midnight Madness

• Lucifer 2.0 (Doggo Edition)
  • Scented Skunk
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • Absolutely adorable.
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lycanroc
  • Height: 5'11"
  • Weight: 175 lbs.
  • Build: Very well toned, intimidating despite his average height.
  • Currently: Guess who.
« Reply #1068 on: October 20, 2011, 11:18:02 PM »
I swear to God... Going on driving practice with my Grandfather is like being in a perpetual car chase. He barks out instructions at the last second and even grabs hold of my steering wheel and jerks it this way and that trying to "adjust" the car for me. I feel in more danger with him in the passenger seat than in the driver seat. x.=.x

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Arcane Terrain
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Foxaroo!
  • Coloring: white and orange
  • Height: 5'11''
  • Weight: 145
  • Build: skinny with little fat and muscle
  • Currently: Nothing lasts, but nothing is lost!
« Reply #1069 on: October 21, 2011, 02:42:47 AM »
failing a class that you're working really hard in is no fun .w.
If you want beef then bring the ruckus

Offline Kyriin

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
« Reply #1070 on: October 21, 2011, 09:23:06 AM »
I got called up to my school's IT support in class along with a couple of other people today. I was already scared crapless seeing I have a ton of things on my school laptop (like.. windows, to start with) that would get me in deep trouble, but then it kind of just became a waste of my time. It wasn't my laptop that was the issue. It was the fact I had the school's wifi hooked up to my phone, these couple of other people had it on their iPods. Apparently we're not allowed to do this. But the thing that annoyed me was the fact that they referenced the TOS of our student laptops. I've read this thing before - specifically to check that there wasn't anything saying connecting any mobile device other than your issued laptop to the internet at school. There was absolutely nothing related to it.
So one of the guys there said, "Where here does it say you can do this?" and made us look in the single page of dot-points of rules there was taken from the booklet of rules and stuff. So, nothing was there regarding its allowance. But did it say anything in the entire booklet about connecting phones or iPods to the school internet being prohibited? Nope.
It's like, there's no law about wearing what colour socks you wear in public. That gives you the freedom to wear whatever colour socks you want; there is no law governing it, so you have freedom of choice. It's not harmful either, and if there's no rule specified - how do you know it isn't actually allowed? I was tempted to point this out, but I didn't as to not be rude or anything. It just bugged me a lil'. I think they took it a little too seriously for something that they conveyed as "there is no rule allowing it, rawr rawr rawr" rather than "there are no rules at all regarding the 'offense', but please don't do it."

Long rant. o.o; or maybe I just dislike my school's IT support and their team of computer illiterate year 8 minions.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2011, 10:27:44 AM by Kyriin »

Offline Count of Cutesy

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Am I cute?
    • Awards
  • Species: A mythical creature called an Almiraj.
  • Coloring: Pink
  • Height: Not good with height.
  • Weight: Not good with weight, either.
  • Build: Since I made this guy in a program that didn't allow me to change the bulk or build of a furry, I would say about Average.
« Reply #1071 on: October 22, 2011, 03:21:34 AM »
Sometimes I wonder if I'm too modest about my artwork.

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

Offline Akula Filiko

• Eager Elephant
  • What're you looking at?
    • My deviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Blacktip Reef Shark
  • Coloring: Gray
  • Height: 6 feet
  • Weight: 190
  • Build: Kinda muscular
« Reply #1072 on: October 22, 2011, 06:40:42 PM »
I had a horrible experience. I need someone to talk to.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #1073 on: October 22, 2011, 07:22:57 PM »
Talk to me.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Count of Cutesy

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Am I cute?
    • Awards
  • Species: A mythical creature called an Almiraj.
  • Coloring: Pink
  • Height: Not good with height.
  • Weight: Not good with weight, either.
  • Build: Since I made this guy in a program that didn't allow me to change the bulk or build of a furry, I would say about Average.
« Reply #1074 on: October 26, 2011, 10:28:11 PM »
I had just gotten banned from a Pokemon Anthro group for going down one of those "My Life Sucks" tangents after not being accepted, currently I am kicking myself for typing it up, and then I got interest in a sister group. But when I read the rules, it said it was for Pokemon Gijinkas. Gijinkas are human, which makes them a LOT less cool than anthros. So I asked about it to the mod and she said I couldn't be an anthro, I had to be a Gijinka. So I told her:

"*Sigh* Then I guess I won't join this one, either. I like you as a mod, as I think you're a nice person deep down, but I'm interested in Anthros, not Gijinkas.

If you're wondering what the overall difference is: Anthros are still Pokemon, but Gijinkas are human. Nothing against humans, but I just don't have interest in drawing them, even with Pokemon attributes. Non-humans have always been more fun to draw for me."

And then she comments with:

"Please don't talk down to me like I'm some idiot. I know the difference between Anthros and Gijinka."

...Are you serious? You're going to take a harmless comment and derive an insult from it? Wow, just, wow. ...I mean, really! Are you SERIOUS!?!

I don't really hold much respect for those mods. They yell at others for being rude, despite the fact that they act much ruder than anyone who's being "rude." Even if I try to apologize for something, they practically just give me the middle finger and tell me to die. Just bite me, okay?

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

Offline Egan

• Chatty Cheetah
  • lmoa im not here
    • Awards
  • Species: Air Dragon
  • Coloring: Dragon fursona, White with black underbelly and purple inner ears
  • Height: 5 '9
  • Weight: 179 Pounds
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #1075 on: October 27, 2011, 02:23:21 AM »
My mother just told me I will never go to new york to see sebastian, and I'm being a crazy obessive prick...

Offline [Sov]

• Your Local Neurotic Hyena
  • Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum.
  • One more word and you wont survive.
    • Awards
  • Species: Striped Hyena
  • Coloring: Chocolate brown stripes, sandy colored fur
  • Height: 5'6"
  • Weight: 150lbs
  • Build: Curvy~
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Neurotic!
« Reply #1076 on: October 27, 2011, 04:44:37 AM »
My anxiety meter has been at about an 8 for the past two days because I've been thinking too much about my future and wondering if I'm making the right decisions or not.
I am closed for commissions. See my furaffinity for pricing.

I’m taking it slow
Feeding my flame
Shuffling the cards of your game
And just in time
In the right place
Suddenly I will play my ace

Wanna find me in other places?

FurAffinity::Twitter

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Arcane Terrain
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Foxaroo!
  • Coloring: white and orange
  • Height: 5'11''
  • Weight: 145
  • Build: skinny with little fat and muscle
  • Currently: Nothing lasts, but nothing is lost!
« Reply #1077 on: October 27, 2011, 05:45:58 AM »
I have an F in my Psychology class which I don't feel is fair because I understand the material very well and I do all the work (I do it well, mind you), but the teacher has a nasty habit of only giving good grades to the select few who buy him gifts and kiss up to him and stuff, which I cannot do because I've already given him a bad impression of me :/
If you want beef then bring the ruckus

Offline Kyriin

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
« Reply #1078 on: October 27, 2011, 10:00:30 AM »
My work is taking forever with doing stuff. I want to start working as soon as possible, seeing I only just got hired, but I had to call them to send through the courses I had to do and I'm still waiting on an orientation date which was meant to be this week. It's already Thursday evening. I know I'm hired, I just want to get started sooner.
And feeling a tad lonely tonight. Considering sleep, but it's too early and my grandma has the TV blaring.

Offline Midnight Madness

• Lucifer 2.0 (Doggo Edition)
  • Scented Skunk
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • Absolutely adorable.
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lycanroc
  • Height: 5'11"
  • Weight: 175 lbs.
  • Build: Very well toned, intimidating despite his average height.
  • Currently: Guess who.
« Reply #1079 on: October 30, 2011, 06:26:14 AM »
I suddenly feel this deep sense of loneliness, aggravation and sadness. Why? I don't know. And that doesn't help; just some spontaneous emotional fluctuation. I very rarely feel this way. So much so, I can't even remember the last time it happened. I... I just... I don't know...