The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Fur-al High  (Read 72036 times)

Offline Vee Katame: His Wolfy

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Werepyre
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Werepyre
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
  • Height: 5'5".
  • Weight: Around 130 lbs.
  • Build: Skinny, a little bit of curve at the hips, and a little muscular.
Re: Fur-al High
« Reply #1515 on: May 31, 2011, 04:06:47 PM »
When Shinzuu pulled Veronica in and held her tight, she wrapped her arms around him as well, enjoying the feeling of his arms around her. When Shinzuu pulled back from the embrace, there was a smile on her face as she looked up at him. Shinzuu finally leaning in and kissing her caught her off-guard though. She was so nervous about the kiss that when she kissed back it resulted in the kiss only being a short one before she pulled away. Her eyes were angled toward his chest since she was embarrassed and wished that she had kissed better.

Mini badge/banner art by WingedZephyr

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Poster
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 175
  • Build: Average
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Sad and needs hugs.
« Reply #1516 on: May 31, 2011, 05:10:53 PM »
"High school can be rough on a kid..." Reno said looking at the picture. "None of those kids knew what they were missin'. You're a nice person despite what Shinzuu says. I mean...You barely know me and yet here you are, taking me into your home without a second thought...I appreciate that..." he said. He fell back onto the bed with his hands behind his head. "You didn't have to do that, ya know? I was survivin'..."

Offline Shinzuu Katame: Her Tolfy

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf-Tiger
  • Coloring: Black and Silver
  • Height: 6'11
  • Weight: 182 lbs.
  • Build: Fit and muscular.
  • Currently: Sore back. Sore feet. Sore everything.
« Reply #1517 on: May 31, 2011, 09:11:03 PM »
Shinzuu blushed when Veronica and blushed even more after she quickly pulled away, "I-I.... I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done that..."

Lorazys looked Reno and laughed, "You're too polite for your own good, kiddo. No wonder you're still single. Try being less timid. You're more of a girl than I am. And it's not problem for having you here. Someone your age shouldn't be forced to live the way you do... Besides... my pet rabbits died before I came back home."

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
« Reply #1518 on: May 31, 2011, 09:31:19 PM »
"No, no..." Veronica said quickly and lightly placed her right hand against the center of his chest on his shirt, glancing up at him. "I wanted you to...I've been wanting you to. I was just too afraid to say anything or do it myself." She pulled her hand away from his chest and let her arm fall to her side again. "The only reason I pulled away like that is because I'm nervous and I don't know if I'm any good at kissing since I've never kissed anyone before." Her cheeks blushed deeper red than they already had been.

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Poster
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1519 on: May 31, 2011, 11:29:46 PM »
Reno shot back up. "I'm not a girl!" he said quickly, blushing a bit angrily. "I-...I'm...*sigh*...I've been getting that a lot lately...Yeah. So what. I'm nice. It's who I am...If that makes me feminine so be it." he shrugged. "I can be plenty manly. I mean...Look at my muscles!" he said beginning to flew with a serious face. However there was no muscle to be seen. "And...And...Uhm...I'm Irish! That's plenty manly!" he continued. He was trying to be funny, though at the same time was trying to prove he wasn't a woman.

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1520 on: May 31, 2011, 11:49:34 PM »
Shinzuu blushed to the point of hiding his face in his bangs, "T-that was actually my first kiss. And my body just moved by itself..." He was completely flustered at hearing Veronica had wanted to kiss him, too.

Lorazys giggled a bit, "You're so cute. However, from what I remember, being Irish just means you drink a lot. Here, let me show you something." Lorazys started unbuttoning her suit shirt, which revealed a black, lace bra, but also her physique. Her six pack was very defined, despite her slender figure. Lorazys almost grunted as she flexed her left arm, the muscles rippling past her fur and even two veins.

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1521 on: June 01, 2011, 12:43:21 AM »
Veronica liked and kind of felt better that Shinzuu was embarrassed as well and that it was his first kiss too. "Guess I should have let my instincts do the work for me too..." She said softly. She stood there without saying anything for a moment. Finally, she closed the distance between them again. It wasn't a kiss though, but another embrace. She wrapped her arms around his waist and rested the side of her head against his chest with a smile on her face.

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1522 on: June 01, 2011, 01:57:12 AM »
"I'm not a drinker." Reno said at Lorazys' comment about Irish people drinking a lot. When she unbuttoned her shirt he blushed heavily. "I-...Uhm...Nice body-...Er..Muscles. Nice muscles you have. You must work out a lot." he said nervously. He checked his nose to see if it was bleeding, it was though only slightly. He held the back of his paw against his nose. "God I feel like such a girl...She IS more a man than me!"

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1523 on: June 01, 2011, 02:56:15 PM »
Shinzuu was taken aback by her embrace and didn't know what to do for a bit before he let his arms wrap around Veronica's shoulders. He held on firm, but not too tight, and then lifted his head, whispering into her ear, "Let's get out of here."

Lorazys chuckled and put her shirt back on, "Thanks. You should really stop being so timid. Anyone can tell how perverted you are from your nose."

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1524 on: June 01, 2011, 03:51:35 PM »
Veronica kept her arms around Shinzuu even when he didn't wrap his arms around her right away. When he finally did, the smile on her face got bigger. When he whispered into her ear suggesting that they leave, she pulled her head away from his chest and looked up at him. "Okay, if you want." She responded softly, not wanting him to want to leave his sister's place just because of her. Releasing her hold on him, she stepped back a bit.

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1525 on: June 01, 2011, 05:21:47 PM »
Reno shrugged when Lorazys said he should stop being so timid. "It will come soon enough. It usually takes a day of being around a person anymore before I get...Un-timid. And I'm not a pervert. I'm...I-...Well you're hot. And being even remotely close to a woman who almost took her shirt all the way off was...Making me really nervous, and gave me a nose bleed." he said with a chuckle scratching the back of his head.

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1526 on: June 01, 2011, 11:09:29 PM »
Shinzuu piled the remaining pizza in one box and picked up half of the remaining boxes, and then took Veronica's hand and led her away from the apartment. He took her up one floor, back to his mother's apartment.

Lorazys giggled as she looked out the door, "You're the first to tell me that I'm hot to my face. But it looks like the lovers are going out. Come on, let's finish up the food." She walked out of the room and went back over to the kitchen.

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1527 on: June 02, 2011, 01:00:53 AM »
Veronica watched as Shinzuu piled up pizza in a box then grabbed half of the other boxes, taking a couple of big drinks from her cup of Pepsi to get it down before they left the apartment. When Shinzuu took her hand, it felt like it had a lot more significance that time than when he had done it others times while they were out walking around or hanging out. "Piggy..." She said jokingly as she walked beside him. When they got to the door of his mother's apartment, she opened the door for him since he was carrying so much.

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1528 on: June 02, 2011, 03:29:16 AM »
Reno was a bit surprised hearing he was the first to call Lorazys hot to her face. "Woo! How's that for manly!" he cheered in his head with a victorious grin on his face. He followed her out of the room and into the kitchen grabbing the rest of the boxes in a stack. He carried them over to the fridge and put them inside figuring that's where they should go anyway. After that he put away the soda. "So...What now? Your mother never showed up...Shinzuu and Veronica are gone..." "That sounds too awkward...Say something...Say somethiiiing....Crap! I don't know what to say!" "Is there a shower here?" he blurted out just for the sake of saying something.

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1529 on: June 02, 2011, 02:42:38 PM »
The rest of the years of high school went smoothly, and calmly. Reno went on to live with Lorazys and her kookiness, sometimes being treated more like a house pet rather than a roommate. Such times have resulted in her bringing in rabbit pellets and carrots rather than actual food. Shinzuu was reinstated as the basketball team captain his senior year, after leading the Feral High team to victory. With the help of Veronica, he ended up spending senior year in class 3-D, rather than class 3-G. Shinzuu and Veronica eventually made their relationship public the next year. Tabby had not given on Shinzuu, despite the announced relationship, but it diffused after another 5 months of tormenting Veronica, and getting crap from Shinzuu about it. Shinzuu and Reno graduated at the top of their individual class groups, but failed the entrance exams and ended up spending a year at college prep school while Veronica flew threw her senior year as the valedictorian, being the top of class A. After graduating, the three friends celebrated Veronica's graduation and discussed college plans and what they plan to do, all the while prepping for entrance exams again.

Join us in the exciting college venture in the Adult Serious RP, as we continue our story in Fur-al University. Thanks for reading and participating!!