The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Fur-al High  (Read 72039 times)

Offline Shinzuu Katame: Her Tolfy

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf-Tiger
  • Coloring: Black and Silver
  • Height: 6'11
  • Weight: 182 lbs.
  • Build: Fit and muscular.
  • Currently: Sore back. Sore feet. Sore everything.
Fur-al High
« on: April 27, 2010, 02:47:21 PM »
Welcome to Feral High School!

Here in Feral High, your days consist of going through your language classes, history, and math. Everyone in the school has PE at the same time, though at different parts of the school. Boys' and girls' gym classes are separated and you always change in the classroom (gender separated, of course). Lunch is also universal for everyone at noon, for 1 hour. After school, you go to club and/or sports team practice for at least 2 hours (Might be more if you're doing sports). School year starts in the Spring and ends after the end of Winter. You'll have 1 month of summer vacation and 1 month of winter vacation.

Your experience here will be filled with drama, fun and just living throughout your daily school life. Things will happen to you. How you deal with it, will be up to you because this world is not what it's cracked up to be. And you'll never know what kind of crazy crap will happen.

It is the first day of school and you are late for the Year's Opening Assembly. Get your lazy butt out of bed and out to school. Your parents are working and there's no such thing as a bus. How are you gonna get there?

Shinzuu snorted as he awoke from his mother's voice. "Shinny! Wake up already! I'm going to work! You're already late! I love you!" Shinzuu rubbed his eyes as he looked at his clock. 9:00am...... Holy (censored)!!!! He jumped out of bed and quickly grabbed his duffle bag and his school ceremonial uniform for the day. Shinzuu shoved his jeans and his t-shirt into his duffel as well so that he can change into them later. He tripped over his feet as he reached the door of his apartment and face-planted into the door. Son of a (censored) and (censored) and a (censored) and a (censored)!!!!! Shinzuu jumped into his shoes and opened the door, slamming it shut behind him and sprinted full speed towards the school. Dammit, thbe assembly started an hour ago and I'm supposed to be my class speaker!

Offline Vee Katame: His Wolfy

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Werepyre
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Werepyre
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
  • Height: 5'5".
  • Weight: Around 130 lbs.
  • Build: Skinny, a little bit of curve at the hips, and a little muscular.
Re: Fur-al High
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2010, 03:40:50 PM »
Veronica slowly opened her eyes and, by judging the light coming through the window, already knew she was late. Her parents had both left at 7:00 am for work so they weren't there to tell her she would be late when she usually got up at 7:30 am. She groaned as she rolled on her side then sat up on the bed, her hair standing up in several different directions. She got up and put on her first day ceremonial uniform then quickly brushed out her hair out and pulled it back, tying it in a ponytail. Checking her bag, she made sure that her cheerleader outfit was already in it and put her regular outfit in it as well to change into later. She left her room as she slung her bag over her shoulder and grabbed a banana as she passed through the kitchen and left. Once she hit the street, she started running full sprint towards the school as she ate her banana on the way.

Mini badge/banner art by WingedZephyr

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Poster
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 175
  • Build: Average
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Sad and needs hugs.
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2010, 12:13:23 AM »
Reno was lying asleep in his desk chair snoring and drooling on himself. Infront of him his laptop with a bright red "Game over" strewn across the screen. He was already dressed in his spiffy cerimonial outfit, he had been awake several hours earlier. He waited all night for a game store to open to finally buy a new game he had been putting away for. He didn't get much sleep and fell asleep playing it. Suddenly a knock came on his door. "Reno, aren't you going to be late for school?" asked a female voice from outside. Reno quickly woke up and fell out of his chair with a thud and a moan as he wiped the drool from his cheek. "Are you okay, Reno?" "Aye, Dorris, I'm fine!" said Reno scrambling to his feet. "Are you sure, do you want me to get you some breakfast?" asked Dorris. "No thank you, Dorris!" said Reno running onto the small bathroom in his little hotel room. He looked at himself in the mirror. He then wiped the rest of the drool from his face and smoothed out the ruffled bit of fur on his left ear, which also had a piercing near the tip. Reno then stuck his fingers in his mouth and stretch it open looking at his teeth. "Clean enough." He quickly ran out of the bathroom grabbed his bag and headed for the door. He opened it and stepped outside; Dorris directly infront of him. "Morning Reno, better hurry or you'll be late." she said with a bit of a smile. Reno looked down at his watch; he was way late. "I am way late..." "Want a ride? I'm just about to head home anyway." "Aye, that would be lovely, thank you, Dorris, your a life saver." "Alright, c'mon then." With that Reno locked his door and followed Dorris to her car outside the hotel.

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2010, 12:22:18 AM »
Shinzuu weaved through people, parks and random traffic, rushing to school. (censored) (censored) (censored)!!!!!!! As he crossed the last street to the school, the gates were already up and a car came screeching in front of him with another student and what looked like a prostitute. Without skipping a stride, Shinzuu hopped up onto the car's hood and used it to launch himself just over the top of the closed gate. He made a direct line for the gymnasium and began to hear the voices from the gym. "And now, let's hear from your class speaker for this year, Shinzuu Katame.... *silence* Shinzuu? Where is Shinzuu?" Shinzuu burst through the door and dropped off his bag right as he got in and ran straight for the podium. "I'm here! I'm here!" As he got up to the podium, he panted and tried to catch his breath, and then he gave his speech.

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2010, 01:17:14 AM »
Once Veronica rounded the corner and saw the school gate she also saw the car and another student who used it to launch himself over the closed gate. "Couldn't hurt..." She said softly to herself as she continued her run towards the car and the gate. She jumped onto the trunk of the car then the top of it and pushed herself up into the air. She touched her hands to the top of the gate, looking like she was doing a handstand on it for a millisecond, before flipping in the air and landing lightly on her feet on the other side. "Who would have thought that cheerleading moves would come in handy in everyday life?" She said to herself as she ran to the gymnasium. Going through the doors as Shinzuu had just gotten up to the podium, she calmly walked over to sit by her friends. "Did I miss anything, Carmen?" She asked the cougar next to her. "Just the usual." Carmen responded, waving a hand to brush it off like nothing without taking her eyes off of Shinzuu. "Too bad he's gay..." Carmen said softly and sighed. Veronica rolled her eyes and looked towards Shinzuu, listening to his speech.

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Poster
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2010, 01:43:03 AM »
Reno was getting out of the car by the time Veronica had used it to jump the gate. He just shook his head, closed the car door and walked over to the gate. There was a custodian shaking his head aswell on the otherside of the gate. " 'Ey, mind opnen' the gate for me, runnin' a tad late." The custodian walked up to the gate, he was ready to tell him to go around but realized it was Reno. "Hey hey! Reno mah boy, how's it goin'?!" said the custodian fumbling with some keys. "Bah, same ole same ole." "How's the wife?" Bye the time he asked the custodian had already opened the gate. Almost instantly Reno responded "Which one?" They both began to laugh hard as Reno came inside and the custodian closed the gate behind him. "Ah, you got your father's wit you do, Reno." Reno instantly stopped laughing, his expression changed to a more depressed look. "How is your old man anyway?" Reno turned a bit to hide his depressed face, the last thing he wanted to do was have anyone worry, or say they're sorry. "Uh...'e's fine, 'e went on a bussiness trip with me mother, won't be back for awhile." "Ah, how like your father, always busy, you tell him I said hello, alright?" A tear formed in Reno's eye as he began to walk off to the ceremony waving over his shoulder without looking back. "Aye, will do."

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2010, 02:09:40 AM »
Shinzuu stepped down after he finished his speech and Principal Yass whispered to him as he passed her by. "My office, after homeroom, Katame. Already causing trouble on the first day of the year. Not exactly being a good role model to the freshmen."  Shinzuu ignored her and found the empty seat that was reserved for him in the front row. He sat down and the duck next to him whispered over to him, "Wow, dude. You really know how to tick her off, don't you? I mean, come on. It took us way too much effort to get the others to vote for you, and you show up almost an hour and a half late." Shinzuu scratched the side of his neck where the Principal had come close to him. "Eh... I didn't ask for it. Give me a break. Besides, even if she wants to, old Principal Hare can't lay a finger on me because I win us the meets and games."

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2010, 02:58:16 AM »
Veronica sat there listening to Shinzuu's speech as her eyes roamed around the gymnasium. Once Shinzuu had stopped speaking her eyes moved back to the the podium and saw the principal say something to him. "Oooo, somebody's in trouble!" Carmen exclaimed in a soft whisper. Both Veronica and the female otter sitting on the other side of Carmen turned towards Carmen, put a finger to their lips, and shushed her. "Sorry, jeez...just trying to make things less boring..." Carmen muttered and put her chin in her hands. "Oh don't you start pouting!" Veronica whispered teasingly and nudged her friend, causing her to smile. Veronica smiled herself and looked back towards the podium again. It was true that she was bored. She had always hated assemblies so she was kind of glad that she had been almost an hour and a half late.

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2010, 03:18:17 AM »
Reno walked in as Shinzuu was stepping down. He sat in an empty seat in the back with a few empty seats between him and others. Reno had never been interested in assemblies, he was planning to start ditching them eventually. He noticed a few girls talking amunst themselves, he payed little attention as one shushed the other. Reno took out his iPod, and went to a playlist labeled "Classical" and stuck the two earpieces into his ears and sat back listening to the light sounds of various symphonies.

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2010, 12:04:16 PM »
The last hour of the assembly went by slowly as the teachers introduced themselves and the staff handed out everyone's schedules. As they got up to leave, the duck that was sitting next to Shinzuu patted his back, "I'll see you on track, man. They put me in 2-F this year. Oh, and I can't do basketball this year, either. I'm being forced to study more now." Shinzuu smiled and waved him to run off. He's never been a boy of much words, but then again, he and his buddies were always like that. Shinzuu slowly made his way to the Principal's office. There, he sat on the chair farthest from the door and waited, nothing to look at but the stupid name plate in front of him. Shinzuu still couldn't help but chuckle. Principal H. Yass. The door opened behind him, "And what's so funny?" The short, fat rabbit in a maroon suit walked in, it was more than apparent that she was probably baking bread in her shoes, but he wasn't about to get into anymore trouble for mentioning such. Hare sat down at her desk and began to chew out Shinzuu for his first day.

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2010, 03:46:27 PM »
Veronica's mind wandered throughout the rest of the assembly. Only Carmen nudging her made her realize that the assembly was over. She got up from her seat and exited the gymnasium. "What class do you have first? I have Algebra." Carmen asked as they walked along the hallway, the otter walking on the other side of her. Veronica looked down at her schedule. "I've got Spanish. How about you, Liz?" She looked over at the otter. "English." Liz answered as she looked down at her schedule. They all waved to each other as they went their separate ways. Veronica walked slowly to the French classroom. When she walked in the door she took a seat close to the door in the second to last row of desks. She was actually one of the first few students there so she took out her notebook and turned to the last page, starting to doodle as she waited for class to start.

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2010, 04:29:44 PM »
Reno looked at his schedule as he left the assembly not saying a word. He had English first. He was familiar where the room was so he zoomed through the crowds of people; walking rather quickly like he usually did. The only time he acknowledged people were his so called "Friends" who called him by his nickname "Garf". He gave them a silent nod and a smile and continued on his way to class. He tried his best to still be earlier, but despite his best effort he showed up with only about half the class full. Reno wasn't acustom to being this late into a class, normally he was first or one of the first. He had never been late since he started High school, and he's only missed two days so far in his time at this school. Reno walked into the back and sat down away from the others, waiting for class to start.

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: April 28, 2010, 11:26:26 PM »
Shinzuu walked out of the office with a large smile on his face. Like usual, only a slap on the wrist, nothing more. Being the star of the basketball team and the track team sure had its benefits. Shinzuu then sauntered slowly through the halls while he itched his chest and face. He made his little grand entrance into the classroom, to applause and wooing from both the girls and the gay boys. Shinzuu walked along the wall to avoid being too close to the girls and sat down at the seat in the back that was saved for him by his buddies that were from his class.

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: April 29, 2010, 02:00:49 AM »
Veronica was glad when class started. She got bored way too easily when there was time to spare. "Buenos días!" The Little Grebe greeted the class as she walked in the door and towards the front of the room. The class responded with a simultaneous "Buenos días." "Me llamo Señorita Abilene Valdez." Ms. Valdez said as she wrote her name on the board at the front of the classroom. The class went on like that, not all in Spanish since it was a freshman class after all, but in a conversational fashion. She was pretty good with languages so she was actually enjoying the class.

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: April 29, 2010, 02:19:15 AM »
Reno remained quiet as the teacher entered the room. She passed out a small packet of papers to each of the students and when his packet was delivered his pen was already in hand. He quickly began working on it, by the time the rest of the papers were handed out he was already on the third page of six. They were simple matching questions and definitions. About ten minutes later he was finished and set his head down on his desk. Almost instantly he fell asleep.