The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Fur-al High  (Read 72047 times)

Offline Shinzuu Katame: Her Tolfy

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf-Tiger
  • Coloring: Black and Silver
  • Height: 6'11
  • Weight: 182 lbs.
  • Build: Fit and muscular.
  • Currently: Sore back. Sore feet. Sore everything.
Re: Fur-al High
« Reply #15 on: April 29, 2010, 11:26:17 AM »
Shinzuu waited impatiently for all the students who wanted to go to the cafeteria to all fan out before he left for it, too. "Hey, guys. I'm gonna be right back. I don't have a lunch today, so I'm gonna try to grab the curry bread before they run out downstairs. You guys want anything to drink?" What's left of his buddies in G-Class voiced what they wanted and Shinzuu ran right out of the room. However, he was very unfortunate when he got down to the 2nd floor when he turned the corner. Shinzuu ran right into a female arctic wolf freshman, while tripping on his laces and landed on top of her.

Offline Vee Katame: His Wolfy

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Werepyre
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Werepyre
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
  • Height: 5'5".
  • Weight: Around 130 lbs.
  • Build: Skinny, a little bit of curve at the hips, and a little muscular.
« Reply #16 on: April 29, 2010, 03:14:04 PM »
Veronica had been one of the first to leave the classroom when class was over. That advantage was one of the reasons she sat close to the door. She was heading for the cafeteria since she hadn't had a chance to eat before she came to school and her stomach had been growling throughout class. She was wondering what she was going to have to eat when someone ran into her out of nowhere. She let out a "humpf" when she hit the floor with the one who ran into her on top of her. When she actually focused, she noticed that it was Shinzuu. A blush spread across her cheeks, not because of who it was but because a guy was laying on top of her in the middle of a hallway, and she rolled him off of her. She sat up and looked over at him. Instead of the usual 'Watch where you're going!' that people get in that situation, she asked him, "Are you alright?" She was always more worried about others than herself so this seemed like the appropriate thing to say.

Mini badge/banner art by WingedZephyr

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • It's all fire and brimstone, baby.
    • Awards
  • Species: Bull Were-ier
  • Build: Thick
  • Currently: apprehensive.
« Reply #17 on: April 29, 2010, 04:33:12 PM »
Shadenfreude had been late, which was really, no surprise. She had woken up late, missed the assembly, and came in halfway through History. The teacher had given her a scorned look, but she had blown it off, taken a seat and doodled in the back of the class room. It wasn't much of a doodle since it was a sketch of the back of the guy in front of her's head. She was a little thankful that her bangs fell in her face almost all the time, making her eyes hidden. It often fooled teachers into thinking she was taking notes. It seemed like eternity, but she was eventually free to go to the cafeteria.

She stood up from her desk sketchbook in hand, and began to leave the classroom, ignoring the teacher's stern stare as she stepped out the door. The walk was brisk, somewhat refreshing, except for on the way she noticed a few odd looks from the students. She was sure they were probably trying to determine her gender, since she did in fact appear to be a really feminine boy or a boy-ish girl. She didn't know what to make of this school yet... So far things were uneventful, proven so by the quietness of the hallway. The only thing heard clearly was the constant clinking of her suspenders that hung at her sides. Finally, she was at the cafeteria. After going through the line and getting a tray, plus her food, she took a seat at an empty table in the corner and began to shovel it down, sketching with her other hand.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2010, 08:47:38 PM by RigorMortis »

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 175
  • Build: Average
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Sad and needs hugs.
« Reply #18 on: April 29, 2010, 06:52:31 PM »
Reno was probably one of the later people in the cafeteria, he slept through the first few minutes of it because the teacher didn't wake him up. He hurried into the line, ordered and grabbed his food and looked for a table. All the tables had someone in them, unfortunately what he gets for sleeping. He saw a table with only one person in it, drawing somthing while she ate. He approached the table, pulled up a chair and sat down. " 'I there, 'ope you don't mind me eating 'ere." Reno hesitated to eat really, waiting for an answer as he kinda looked her over. He was clearlly a bit nervous, his hand was shaking a bit while he waited for her to answer.

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: April 29, 2010, 10:17:39 PM »
Shinzuu rubbed the back of his head as he tried to get up. "I'm alright, I'm just..." He noticed that it was a girl that he ran into and he backed up fast against the wall. Shinzuu checked himself over, surprised that he wasn't itching like crazy from contact and proximity to her. Shinzuu stood up and cleared his throat. He was curious now and extended a hand to the girl. "I'm sorry, I didn't see where I was going. Are you ok?" Sweat poured out of the back of Shinzuu's head as he noticed that his hand and his arm weren't itching.

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
« Reply #20 on: April 30, 2010, 12:15:50 AM »
Veronica got a confused look on her face when Shinzuu backed against the wall really fast. She was even a little more confused when he returned to normal and offered her a hand but her face returned to normal. She took his hand and let him help her up. "Oh no, it's okay. If I hadn't been zoned out I would've seen you coming and dodged. I'm fine." She replied, brushing herself off out of habit since she wasn't really dirty from the fall.

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: April 30, 2010, 12:40:17 AM »
Schadenfreude dropped her pencil and finished chewing her food, looking the guy over. "And suppose I do have a problem with someone sitting at this table?" Her eyes were still hidden behind her hair as she studied him for a minute, the tense silence seeming not to bother her. She leaned a little closer, giving off a smile that showed her needle like teeth, and drew attention to the stitches at the sides of her mouth. They seemed to go all the way to her ears. An eternal smile. "What happens then?" She propped her head onto her hand. She noticed his hand shaking, and wondered if the one question would make him leave or spark conversation. As she waited on an answer, she looked over her sketch, absently brushing a few eraser shavings from it.

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: April 30, 2010, 02:03:40 AM »
Reno was a bit creeped out, but he didn't show it. Somthing came over him, forcing him to mimic her lean towards him. "Well I suppose as the gentleman I am, I would kindly leave." He then propped his head onto his hands and looked at her. "But I don't think that's the case or you'd 'ave told me to bugger off as soon as I sat down." Reno took a bite of his food, as to seal his position at the table, still wondering in his head what he was doing. "What the 'ell did I just do?" He then sat quietly waiting for a response.

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: April 30, 2010, 02:56:27 AM »
Shinzuu smiled nervously and ran off. "Well, it was nice to meet you! My name's Shinzuu! Class 2-G!" Shinzuu watched his hand as he ran for the cafeteria. That's so weird. I think that might be the first time I've touched or been near a girl without breaking into hives. Is she....... a tranvestite!? Or maybe a guy who was raised as a girl? As he pondered all the possibilities to what she might be to explain the phenomenon, Shinzuu bought his curry bread and juggled about 5 bottles of juices and sodas. He ran back back upstairs to his classroom with his prizes. As he sat down, one of the punk girls from the class came up to him to ask him out. Politely, Shinzuu turned her down and she slapped him before leaving. He immediately began scratching furiously at his face as hives broke out under his fur where he had been slapped. Yea, that girl must've been a dude.

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: April 30, 2010, 03:16:39 AM »
Veronica watched as he ran off and opened her mouth to respond but it was too late as he had already rounded the corner. She shrugged and walked in the same direction that Shinzuu had gone towards the cafeteria. She was in no hurry. Getting into line, she grabbed her food and a drink then paid for it. She didn't bother to sit down as her friends were like her and took their food back to the classroom with them so she didn't expect to see them. Surprisingly though, Carmen walked up beside her in the hallway. "How was Spanish?" Carmen asked, turning and walking backwards. "Spanish-like. How was Algebra?" Veronica asked, chuckling. "Math-like." Carmen responded, chuckling then pausing as she eyed her friend. "What happened to you? Your hair's a little messy." Veronica casually shrugged. "Got ran into by Shinzuu and we both fell..." "What followed?" Carmen interrupted. "I don't know...he acted really freaked out for a second or two then went back to a normal attitude. It was confusing." Veronica answered and Carmen nodded. "Yeah, I seriously think he's afraid of girls and that's why he's gay." Carmen said with a thoughtful look. "Or maybe I'm just that horrible-looking." Veronica said. "Oh stop. You're very pretty. Anyways, I'll see you later, gotta get back to the room." Carmen said, smiling then waving as she turned to face forward and walked off. Veronica let out a sigh as she continued to her room and sat down at her seat.

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: April 30, 2010, 03:55:03 AM »
"Well, alright then, long ears." She picked her utensil and popped it in her mouth, chewing on it, the plastic ringing against her teeth. She pulled her feet up, which seemed to be covered by the large legged pants she was wearing. They were tattered at the bottoms, but when her feet were revealed they were bare. The pants had pockets and zippers all over them. She didn't quite sit in her chair right, just perched, or sat as if it wasn't a chair at all. It seemed as if it would be uncomfortable, but she was perfectly comfortable how she was.

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: April 30, 2010, 04:38:20 AM »
Reno sort of just smirked, not being much of a conversationalist he just continued to eat. He could help but to look at her, he wasn't meaning to but he was opposite her at the table so she was in his immediate line of sight. And he didn't want to seem like he was intentionally looking away from her, but he didn't want to stare either. "So...Watcha doin' there, miss..." he finally managed to choke out. Again he had no idea why he was doing this, normally he'd see if he was welcome, eat, say nothing and leave. But for some reason Reno was enjoying her company.

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: April 30, 2010, 12:21:29 PM »
The rest of the day was fairly short for Shinzuu. Since classes didn't start until so late, the afternoon classes were short and they didn't have to change for gym. At the bell to end the day, Shinzuu waited for everyone to leave with his team and then they closed the doors and changed into their athletic-wear. The boys grabbed their duffels and ran down for the field. Track was always first because basketball team started later and sometimes ran as late as it needed to. The coach was nice enough to let Shinzuu do track team as well without penalty or losing his starter position. The spring weather was fair, so it was a "breeze" to get through the runs and event practices. Like usual, girls and gays had been on the sidelines swooning over him. It made Shinzuu particularly uncomfortable since he was afraid of being around either one. The coach growled under his breath and pretty much every track member heard him as they ran by him. "Son of a... I can't believe this crowd is bigger than our meets."

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: April 30, 2010, 02:12:58 PM »
Veronica loved it when the classes were shortened. The teachers never had enough time to get through all the information they wanted to so it was less work or just none because all they did was talk about what would be taught over the course. As gym class ended, she started to head towards the library like what she did in previous school years. She had always found a book in the library and read while waiting for cheering practice because it didn't start until basketball practice started. She didn't really get why they practiced when basketball did. But anyways, she looked out the window and saw the track team practicing and shrugged. "Why not?" She thought. "I've got nothing better to do." So she went out a side door and headed for the field. She had no idea why the crowd was there. Sure she knew that a few people watched practices like that sometimes (like the guys who watched the cheering practices sometimes), but this was a big crowd. When she realized that it was mostly girls (which is reasonable when there are guys practicing) and gays, her eyes automatically ran across the team members running. Of course, Shinzuu was one of them. Now she understood. She didn't pay attention to that fact though and went on watching the whole team. She herself was a fast runner but she never had any interest in doing it for sport, just exercise.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2010, 02:15:25 PM by VeeSmith: His Wolfy »

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: April 30, 2010, 03:09:13 PM »
She looked up at him, coming out of whatever fog she was in. "I'm looking at my sketch, long ears, what do you think?" She clinked the plastic spoon around a little more in her mouth, a little frustrated. The sketch itself seemed incomplete, but she was afraid to add more to it because it could get cluttered. Since she had left class, she had managed to add a psychotic doctor and a hacksaw poking out the back of her classmate's head. Maybe she needed to clean up the lines. She spat the spoon on her tray, along with the pieces since she managed to break it.