The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Fur-al High  (Read 72290 times)

Offline Shinzuu Katame: Her Tolfy

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf-Tiger
  • Coloring: Black and Silver
  • Height: 6'11
  • Weight: 182 lbs.
  • Build: Fit and muscular.
  • Currently: Sore back. Sore feet. Sore everything.
Re: Fur-al High
« Reply #1500 on: May 23, 2011, 01:06:09 AM »
Shinzuu sat next to Veronica to check on her, but Lorazys punched his head as she placed a plate on his lap. "My couches are imported from the States, so don't even mess ANY of them up, or I'll personally kill ya. Mom is gonna be here soon, so get your ass in gear and behave. She can be here any minute." She walked away and pet Reno on top of his head, "Aren't you cute with your appetite." Shinzuu sighed and turned to Veronica, "You okay?"

Offline Vee Katame: His Wolfy

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Werepyre
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Werepyre
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
  • Height: 5'5".
  • Weight: Around 130 lbs.
  • Build: Skinny, a little bit of curve at the hips, and a little muscular.
« Reply #1501 on: May 23, 2011, 01:15:53 AM »
Veronica had the urge to punch Lorazys when she punched Shinzuu but resisted it like every other urge she ever had and kept her eyes on the floor instead. When Shinzuu spoke to her, she glanced over at him just by moving her eyes instead of moving her whole head then looked back at the floor. "Depends on your definition of the word..." She said in response. "I don't like pizza. I don't like parties. And she's not very favorable so far either, in my opinion." It was obvious that she was talking about Lorazys when she said the last part.

Mini badge/banner art by WingedZephyr

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Poster
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 175
  • Build: Average
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Sad and needs hugs.
« Reply #1502 on: May 23, 2011, 01:22:56 AM »
Reno froze mid bite when Lorazys pet him on the head and commented on his appetite. His face went beat red, visible under his white fur. "This woman will be the death of me." he thought, slowly starting to chew again. "At least she ho-fdbgalfb. I love Schad. But...She's...Dead...Me and my loyalties..." he continued to think moving onto his next slice. He was already a couple in. He tried one of the others' pizzas and it was as good as he thought. Though he continued to eat his, moving onto his third slice.

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1503 on: May 27, 2011, 10:14:32 PM »
Shinzuu smiled and chuckled as he took a swig of ginger ale, "She's a very big bitch, and has an attitude to boot. She's inconsiderate and insensitive... But she has a very big heart. I know she's an arrogant and pompous hag, but she really is a good person. She's taking Reno in with her, so he doesn't have to work while he goes to school and has someone to be like a family to him. Besides, she's a lonely person. Having Reno around could make her less of a bitch."

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
« Reply #1504 on: May 28, 2011, 12:58:54 AM »
"Or ruin him." Veronica thought, deciding it was best to keep it to herself. She didn't say anything about what Shinzuu said about his sister and just leaned her head back so it was resting against the back of the couch instead of on her hand. Staring up at the ceiling blankly, her mind swarmed with thoughts, so much that it made her a little dizzy. She took a deep breath then released it, trying to calm herself. "I just want to go home..." She said, her voice almost inaudible. She hadn't meant to say out loud and hadn't even realized that she did as she continued to stare at the ceiling. It didn't mean that she wanted to go to Shinzuu's mother's apartment though but that would probably be how somebody else would have interpreted it.

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Poster
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1505 on: May 28, 2011, 01:16:34 AM »
After a while of eating his pizza he couldn't eat anymore, over half of his pizza was gone. He laid back satisfied, full of pizza and soda. "That was good...Thanks for the pizza, Lorazys." he said exhaling a deep breath. "Mmm-mmm...Pizza...I still find it weird being here...But I think I can get used to it. After awhile...I hope she doesn't try anything while I sleep..." he thought. He took another drink of his soda and leaned back again.

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1506 on: May 28, 2011, 04:52:34 PM »
Shinzuu sighed and grew somber, "I'm sorry you can't get used to us. I guess it was too much to expect you to. But you know? I was really hoping for it. I guess despite all that's happened, I just really want you to be with me..." He blushed as he said the last part, and got up, walking over to the table and getting more pizza to chow down on.

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1507 on: May 28, 2011, 09:51:09 PM »
Veronica kept her eyes on the ceiling as Shinzuu responded to her. A small smile moved onto her face at the last thing that Shinzuu had said. As she thought about what he said after he walked off, she felt bad. She didn't want him thinking that she didn't want to be around him because that wasn't true. Getting up, she walked over to where the pizzas and sodas were. Grabbing the bottle of Pepsi, she poured herself a cup of it. She moved over to stand next to Shinzuu and glanced sideways at him. "I do want to be with you..." She said softly, looking down at the pizzas then sideways at him again.

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1508 on: May 29, 2011, 11:08:32 PM »
Lorazys' ears perked at the same time Shinzuu's did at Veronica's last statement. She then put her hands on Reno's back and ushered him out with her, whispering, "I think it's best if we head on over to the other room" Shinzuu himself slowly turned and looked at Veronica. Even though his face looked somber, his eyes glimmered with hope and some happiness.

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1509 on: May 29, 2011, 11:36:47 PM »
Veronica became nervous when Lorazys ushered Reno out of the room and she was left alone with Shinzuu. She had been alone with Shinzuu before so it shouldn't have been a big deal but it seemed like a more intimate moment to her in a way, especially when she turned to face him and saw the look in Shinzuu's eyes. "I just...this is a hard time for me. And I know you understand that. And I don't want you to think that I don't like you and don't want to be with you just because I'm not in the best place right now." She said softly. "But I want to be with you, I know that much."

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1510 on: May 29, 2011, 11:56:33 PM »
Reno went with Lorazys into another room quietly. "Drama? Damn it, Shinzuu...Now I'm alone with Lorazys." he thought. He went to go lay down on the bed, eating so much always made him tired. He just stared blankly at the ceiling. "Should I talk to her? What would I say...? Why am I so awkward around girls again?! I thought I was making progress...I wasn't even that bad with Marlowe...But with Lorazys...Maybe it's the age difference...And that she's mentioned me being cute...Bollocks. Damn Shinzuu...I blame him." he continued to think. "So..." Reno said sitting up onto his elbows. "...Got a boyfriend?" "WOAH! THAT WASN'T STRAIGHT FORWARD AT ALL!" he thought in his head. His face turned pink from embarrassment.

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1511 on: May 30, 2011, 12:52:48 AM »
Shinzuu blushed and looked into her eyes, slowly lowering his muzzle to her's without even knowing. "And I've wanted to be with you as well. But not just as I am, but as the one you look to, not shut out. I mean, you're the only girl who hasn't tried to make a move on me, or be interested in me for who I am, rather than for my fame and reputation. You're the kind of girl that I've been hoping that I would get. I guess the bonus is that I'm not allergic to you."

Lorazys gave Reno a surprised look when he asked his question and then when it caught up with her, she giggled, almost breaking out into laughter. "Me? No way. Guys are always intimidated by me. I mean, come on. I graduated every school, Primary, Secondary, High School, and even Tokyo University early. I was my boss's boss after only 1 year of work, and I'm in a position where people in their 30's are working hard to get. On top of that, I'm tall, strong, and I can kick anyone's ass in both real life and in video games. Nah, there's no guy who would ever think even once about me."
« Last Edit: May 30, 2011, 12:58:13 AM by Shinzuu Katame: Her Tolfy »

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1512 on: May 30, 2011, 01:50:22 AM »
Veronica's cheeks flushed as Shinzuu's muzzle got really close to her own. As he spoke to her, she couldn't take her eyes off of his and she almost wanted to cry. Not in a sad way though, in a happy way. "That's not who I am. I would never want a person for such selfish or low reasons." She said as she kept her eyes on his. "There has to be more to a person, and there is more to you. And I want to let you in, it's just going to take some work, but I know I can." Every part of her was screaming at her to kiss him but she just stayed rooted to the spot and kept her eyes on his, feeling like she was being drawn in.

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1513 on: May 30, 2011, 04:26:11 AM »
Reno smiled lightly, mainly that his awkward question didn't backfire like he had expected. "Oh yeah? Well all the girls I start to like die or move..." he said almost as if he were trying to be better at having it bad with the opposite sex. "I really have no amazing qualities...I'm also probably the least charmin' Irish person in the world. Not to mention I'm anti-social and a geek...I'm not exactly a lady killer. I don't get out much..." he said sitting all the way up. "I'm sorry, I'm complainin' at this point...Heh..."

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1514 on: May 31, 2011, 03:19:05 PM »
Shinzuu's heart sped up as she spoke, and when she finished, his instincts took over and he held Veronica tight. Before he knew it, he pulled back and looked into her eyes for a little while and kissed her.

Lorazys chuckled, "Well, it seems you're almost like me in a way. Here, let me show you something." She fished into her wallet and pulled out an old tattered photo. It looked like it belonged in a yearbook. In it was a short little wolf girl with red eyes, thick-rimmed glasses, braces and even some visible zits. "This was me when I attended Feral High as the youngest freshman. I was always harassed and made fun of during my 2 years there, never mind a boyfriend."