The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: HIM..(OoC-OPEN)  (Read 10050 times)

Offline x

• Haven't You Heard?
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
Re: HIM..(OoC-OPEN)
« Reply #75 on: April 22, 2010, 03:10:22 PM »
It's not you Chrono, you habitually post, like, right after me.  :P So it's all good for you.
x

Offline Dtannings

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Too bad I couldn't get it in color *sniffle*
    • Awards
  • Species: Arctic Fox
  • Coloring: white fur, black hair, emrald eyes
  • Height: 5'2''
  • Weight: 117lbs
  • Build: vuluptious (curvy)
« Reply #76 on: April 22, 2010, 03:48:28 PM »
KYAAA! >.< David Bowie! Labyrinth! Awesome song! Was there an owl flying around too?!  :* Nice post therebeunicorns! ^_^

Pets name: Yanos
Adopt your own!

~Darina Tannings

Offline x

• Haven't You Heard?
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #77 on: April 22, 2010, 05:39:37 PM »
Haha  :P

Yeah, I tried to pick a song that related somewhat....

I also found a great poem for Aike to sing that fits her perfectly......because it makes no sense at all.  ;)

B'awww and Nero really does like Aike.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2010, 05:44:33 PM by therebeunicorns »
x

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #78 on: April 23, 2010, 01:50:29 AM »
So mean of Bridgette to make Orphin worry like a beau wanting to protect his girlfriend. Plus Talin's right, Orphin might leave anyway if you don't tell him to stay put.

In his mind, Bridgette comes before his own life, he'll even kill the children if they try to stop him :P
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline x

• Haven't You Heard?
  • Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #79 on: April 24, 2010, 05:28:16 AM »
Of course you know, Bridgette means 'retrieve this child alive' as in Dead, but still walking and talking.

And I was kinda pushed into hurrying to write my last post, so sorry that it sucks so epically to describe what she's seeing: It's like during the first part of the Silent Hill movie version, where Rose first goes down into the Underground. Looks just like that.

Also, to explain the reason she's terrified of it to you Staff, it's because it is directly over the top of Hell itself. When you look down through the grates, etc, you'll be looking at Hell. And even Bridgette is no match for the forces and flame that stem from Hell.

Post Merge: April 25, 2010, 02:23:19 AM
Alright, well Sasha is going to post something epic tomarrow....She needs just one more day to take care of her own RP's.

Post Merge: April 25, 2010, 04:56:15 AM
Haha! Yayz! Until Sasha draws herself a new sig...this will have to do. It has nothing to do with any current love of mine...buuuut....

The fox in the picture is Aike-Aike and her snow leopard lover before she died, went to Purgatory, and got warped into an insane Nurse that can't remember to sew her head on in the morning and looks like a white wolf. She has been bleached of color and strained to a breaking point, the only recognition of what species she was before being the red and black splotches on her tail.  :( Poor Aike. Kinda hard to believe she was once a red fox, but I guess if you pick out details like face shape and hair style, you can see Aike in her....
« Last Edit: April 25, 2010, 04:59:49 AM by therebeunicorns »
x