The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Divided We Fall  (Read 23050 times)

Offline Alice The Necrofox

• The Necromantic Mechanist
  • Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Back in black! Or rather a putrid shade of green
    • Awards
  • Species: Undead Fox/Demon Hybrid
  • Coloring: Green fur
  • Height: 5' 8"
  • Build: Tall, well built, young ish
  • Currently: Re-integrating with TFF. SO EXCITE
Re: Divided We Fall
« Reply #60 on: February 25, 2010, 09:56:14 PM »
Griffin turned, hearing the running noise in the bushes nearby.
"Excuse me for a sec..." He quickly told the Wolf, before dashing into the foliage. He jumped out of a bush right behind where Rachel was laying. He heard the tree's moving and swaying as if something big was in one.
"Hey! Leave her alone!"
He came out in the open and moved toward Rachel.
"I saw you back there! I know what you guys are!" *kinda...* he added in his head. "Come out!"
  • Avatar by: Kazna (Waiting for him to give me his FA again)
  • Signature art by: None

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #61 on: February 25, 2010, 09:57:55 PM »
Lirael leant out from her hiding place... on the contrary to what the human thought, she was actually just as petrified and scared... the sudden shout had startled her and she had almost slipped straight through the tree trunk with her momentory lapse in concentration....

"uhm.... im not erm.... going to kill you...."

she had a sudden clear idea...

"i just wanted to make sure your okay.... you seemed scared and i was worried you'd slip or hurt yourself is all..."

Taking a few tentative steps out from the tree line so the girl could see her properly Lirael watched her closely as she lay on the ground, unsure whether she was hurt or seemingly playing dead... A second human burst into the clearing, Lirael spooked like a wild fox and jumped backwards with a mew.... and then stopped when she realised it was the human she had seen earlier....

She stopped, half crouched, silvery fur shining in the moonlight, tail swishing behind her... pastel blue eyes watching the human curiously...
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline Mystique

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: grey-ish black
  • Height: 5'8"
  • Weight: 116lb
  • Build: curvy, athletic, fit
« Reply #62 on: February 25, 2010, 10:01:42 PM »
Rachel opened her eyes to see Griffin, then saw the tail from the corner of her eye and put her head down again "to be honest, i wish you did kill me but since i have bad luck ..." she got to her feet and brushed herself off, ignoring the pain in her arm "well, thank you for making sure i was ok" sure, thats what you were doing she added in her head.
Warning: I have an attitude and i know how to use it ;)

Offline Shinzuu Katame: Her Tolfy

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf-Tiger
  • Coloring: Black and Silver
  • Height: 6'11
  • Weight: 182 lbs.
  • Build: Fit and muscular.
  • Currently: Sore back. Sore feet. Sore everything.
« Reply #63 on: February 25, 2010, 10:02:15 PM »
Lorazys scanned for a good few minutes before hearing somewhat loud voices coming from a home nearby. She slunk down and followed the sounds, staying in the trees, observing. An old couple was fighting, she can see that through their glass door in the back. The old man yelled furiously about the woman being useless and causing trouble for him. It appears, no matter where you are in the universe, the female is always blamed for everything. She snarled, but caught herself and kept quiet. The man was fed up and left the house, taking something called "Whiskey" with him. He opened the glass door and left the house, drinking hard from the glass bottle, his mate weeping inside the house. Lorazys sometimes cursed her acute hearing and smell. She had always grown up with sharper senses than her kind. The old man had downed half the bottle before letting up on it and walking into the woods. He continually grumbled about his mate while he staggered around the trees. The smell of the "Whiskey" substance stung her nose, but reminded her of the hard Kriole she used to drink with the other men in her clan. Perhaps this "Whiskey" is the human's hard drink similar to Kriole, though it smelled more vile and not as strong. When he was a good ways out of sight, Lorazys starked up to the man and appeared in front of him, her eyes literally right in front of his. The man freaked and tripped onto his backside at the shock. She stood over him with her prowess and growled at him. The old man tried to speak, but was in too much shock, even to the point of wetting himself. Lorazys pulled him up by the arm and held him above her head. She grabbed the "Whiskey" which was still in his hand. "Would you mind if I tried this substance?" The man just nodded furiously. Lorazys sniffed it, truly a vile smell, and drank it. Weak, just like the people who made these. She lowered him to her so he would face her and talked softly, but with a growl in her throat just wanting to burst out. "I swear, you males are all the same around the universe. Thinking yourself superior to us in every way. Well here's your chance to prove the strength of human males in their years. You are about to experience severe pain in which is only a small fraction of what your sex deserves. If you survive, meet me near the gorge outside of town. IF you survive..." With that, she bit into his left elbow, sparing no room in making him suffer. She then dropped him onto the floor and stepped back, licking the blood from her lips. It reminded her of her last mate, when she killed him for his betrayal.

With that, she left the man there, running back over towards the forest to make sure the job was done.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2010, 10:05:28 PM by Shinzuu Katame: Her Tolfy »

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #64 on: February 25, 2010, 10:05:46 PM »
Griffin looked into the bushes.
"Come on. I am not going to hurt you. I just wanted to be sure you didn't do anything rash."
He motioned for the second one to come out and helped Rachel up.
"You ok? I could hear you while i was with that wolf guy. Now there is a cat... girl is it?"
Even after he helped up Rachel, he still was holding her hand. Unintentionally, sure, more of a subconscious thing.

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #65 on: February 25, 2010, 10:09:15 PM »
Lirael took a few more steps back towards the treeline... being suddenly confronted with two humans turned out to be quite a confusing experience.... she spoke quietly and softly...

"i wouldnt want any creature to bear injury that would create undue pain... though we each have our time to die i do not believe it is your time...."
She watched Rachel closely, it was the first time she had seen a human from a close enough distance.... she turned to Griffin, blinking a few times...

"uhm... yes i am feline.. and yes i am female... you seem brilliant at pointing out the obvious, a curious trait that is most amusing..." She smiled unintentionally, watching the two...

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline Mystique

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: grey-ish black
  • Height: 5'8"
  • Weight: 116lb
  • Build: curvy, athletic, fit
« Reply #66 on: February 25, 2010, 10:14:00 PM »
Rachel retained herself from going up to this creature and beating her up. she turned her attention to Griffin instead "ye im ok, just a little dizzy and ..." ok, she didnt need to tell him everything about the scaredness and all off that " ... ye dizzy" turning her back on the creature seemed a little stupid but she couldnt walk backwards all the way home either ... "hey Griffin, can i talk to you for a sec?" she dug both her hands into her hoodie and backed up aganst the trees
Warning: I have an attitude and i know how to use it ;)

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #67 on: February 25, 2010, 10:15:16 PM »
Griffin followed Rachel.
"What's on you're mind?"

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #68 on: February 25, 2010, 10:17:28 PM »
Lorazys found the scent and followed over and jumped from the treetops, behind Griffin and Rachel, her black fur made her almost disappear. She stared angrily at Lirael and growled loudly, her red eyes growing more and more intense with her anger. "You dare to disobey my orders and mess around with these creatures!? You are a true disgrace to our people! Since you will not finish the job, I will pick up after you, and then kill you myself! No offense, child, but you know more than you ever should have." With a great hand, Lorazys picked up Griffin off the ground and brought the boy close to bite his head off.

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #69 on: February 25, 2010, 10:20:44 PM »
Lirael jumped between Griffin and Lorazys, her form shifting and wavering like the after image of a overexposed photograph...

"And what right gives you to Kill them!? if i am a disgrace, then i will not see you slaughter them! whatever my orders where i do not care! kill me first you blood slavering monster!"

Offline Artemis

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
  • Species: Pure Wolf
  • Coloring: credit to wallace on deviantart for this nifty avi
  • Height: 6'2
  • Weight: is almost 200lb
  • Build: Pretty masculine
« Reply #70 on: February 25, 2010, 10:21:15 PM »
Lane appeared and breathlessly took Griffin out of Lorayz's grip.

"How naive you are.  I wonder if you understand that maybe we can learn something from these humans before we try to turn them?  And simply because someone does not follow your orders, does not mean instant death.  Reprimendance of course, but death is out of the question.  Are you truly so brutal that those seen unfit to you must die?  Or is that what mental state is left of you since your crimes on our planet.  You do not take justice into your own hands."
The kind of people who take the lead, are the ones who die most famously.
Those who follow, die in peace.
Which one would you prefer?

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #71 on: February 25, 2010, 10:23:25 PM »
Lorazys's eyes flared with rage as she kicked Lirael aside and then gripped Lane's throat. "You are weak, and not the least bit loyal to your people. Sit there and wait your turn, child. I will make your death as merciless as I made Darius's."

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #72 on: February 25, 2010, 10:25:19 PM »
"NO YOU DON'T!"
Griffin grabbed a long metal rod attached to a small car battery he had put together. He pressed a button and a large electric shock went through the one gripping the other's throat.

Offline Artemis

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
  • Species: Pure Wolf
  • Coloring: credit to wallace on deviantart for this nifty avi
  • Height: 6'2
  • Weight: is almost 200lb
  • Build: Pretty masculine
« Reply #73 on: February 25, 2010, 10:27:31 PM »
Lane licked his paw patiently.  It was these kinds of moments where he felt completely composed.

"You blame males for believing that females are inferior, when you think yourself above all others.  Just because you killed your mate, does not mean you have the ability to slay me."
The kind of people who take the lead, are the ones who die most famously.
Those who follow, die in peace.
Which one would you prefer?

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #74 on: February 25, 2010, 10:28:55 PM »
Lorazys scoffed at the taser, as her fur just conducted it. She raised her fur into spikes to get the boy's hand off her rump and threw Lane aside like a rag doll. "I'm going to enjoy killing you, boy. Since you are so bent up on dying first." She looked over at Lane. "I didn't become second in command through being weak, traitor."