The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: From The Woods  (Read 18820 times)

Offline x

• Haven't You Heard?
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
Re: From The Woods
« Reply #195 on: April 12, 2010, 10:45:23 PM »
Amadarie noticed the others' playing around and quickly decided she would need to go upstream if there was any hope of catching food. The water was so roiled now that only the stupidest of fish would hang about. "Don't worry about me. I'll find you again, I can fly after all...." Then the hawk took off from the hound's back and into the calm air. She was proficient at diving for fish if not superior. This should be no problem.

She considered whether she would bring enough back to share...................
x

Offline Shinzuu Katame: Her Tolfy

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf-Tiger
  • Coloring: Black and Silver
  • Height: 6'11
  • Weight: 182 lbs.
  • Build: Fit and muscular.
  • Currently: Sore back. Sore feet. Sore everything.
« Reply #196 on: April 12, 2010, 11:20:19 PM »
Lorazys sighed as she laid down, not wanting to move anymore for the rest of the night. She laid away from the loud and annoying group. Lorazys closed her eyes and tried to calm herself down. Her anger had been held in all day, and she was near her breaking point. Hopefully the next day, she can be calm enough and far enough to make her journey on time.

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Poster
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 175
  • Build: Average
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Sad and needs hugs.
« Reply #197 on: April 12, 2010, 11:38:02 PM »
Railu sighed at being declined on his offer without even a word. He walked over to the stream and jumped in then climbed out. After doing so he shook himself off and slowly trodded off to a nearby boulder and climbed up on top of it. He sat down and looked around, first at Lorazys then the others then back to Lorazys.
There has to be some way...To get on her good side...Hmm...
As Railu sat there the moonlit night reflected off of his clean fur coat making it glisten brightly.
Maybe breakfast? Everyone likes breakfast, expecially when it's brough to them!
He sat up and noticed he was talking to himself, embaressed he sat back down and pondered on what he should get for her.
Hmm...

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
  • It's all fire and brimstone, baby.
    • Awards
  • Species: Bull Were-ier
  • Build: Thick
  • Currently: apprehensive.
« Reply #198 on: April 13, 2010, 02:33:04 AM »
Bronte snuck off amid the splashes, watching the hawk take flight high up into the sky. There was no getting fish this time around. She had gotten too excited about the water to think about hunting proficiently. She wandered off to the closest thicket of bushes, curling up beside them, drying and eating grass to put something in her stomach. It tasted gross, but it would do for now until she could get herself together. She had felt a little fatigued today..

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #199 on: April 13, 2010, 11:36:48 AM »
Kitt shook himself off, licking one paw lazily as he groomed himself...
"Fastidious?...."
he paused, looking down at the fox... he pondered to himself, then with a flick of his tail, curled up on the rock...
"I suppose... *yawn*... i suppose i could do with loosening up a bit.... but let that wait until after i've had a nap, eh?"
And with that, he slept......
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline Alice The Necrofox

• The Necromantic Mechanist
  • Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Back in black! Or rather a putrid shade of green
    • Awards
  • Species: Undead Fox/Demon Hybrid
  • Coloring: Green fur
  • Height: 5' 8"
  • Build: Tall, well built, young ish
  • Currently: Re-integrating with TFF. SO EXCITE
« Reply #200 on: April 13, 2010, 02:44:31 PM »
He chuckled.
"And you fall asleep often. Really, you should work on that." he said, then noticed the hawk dive bombing the water in an attempt to snag a fish. He watched with curiosity.
  • Avatar by: Kazna (Waiting for him to give me his FA again)
  • Signature art by: None

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #201 on: April 13, 2010, 03:00:45 PM »
Kitt opened one bright amber eye, and mumbled from his curled up position...
 "I am working on it... working.... really...... hard........."
The words trailed off, until they finally merged into a snore, the small cat had curled up even more and fallen asleep again.
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Poster
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 175
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: Sad and needs hugs.
« Reply #202 on: April 13, 2010, 07:02:15 PM »
Railu looked at Kitt curl up and fall asleep, then back to Lorazys having an idea.
Hmm...
He crept closely to her then stopped about a foot away just looking at her.
No...Too easy...
Railu then crept away from her and the others and slipped off into the night.
I know what she wants...

Offline x

• Haven't You Heard?
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #203 on: April 14, 2010, 06:02:10 PM »
Amadarie recovered from the last dive, the one that had been unsucessful, and turned back.

"Why, oh why me? Do you guys have to be so difficult?" she chastised the all fish far below. Then she turned around and went for it again....and again....and again......finally coming up with a fat trout the third time 'round. "Ha! Now this is a meal." Fish tucked gently in her talons, she headed back for the others.
x