The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Divided We Fall  (Read 22962 times)

Offline x

• Haven't You Heard?
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
Re: Divided We Fall
« Reply #30 on: February 22, 2010, 08:48:29 PM »
(Guys, please watch it with your one liners. Haha so much has happened since I was gone...okay, not a lot but enough...lawl...Oh, and I didn't want to confuse anyone, so I'll just say that there are two unicorn boys. One is the original, one is the one slowly changing. Not that people didn't know...but just in case...)

Carol sat on the living room couch with her head lowered into her hands and a shotgun by her side. When she'd looked over her boy, her Jordan, she had found that his hair was slowly turning a roguish purple. His toes...well, they were kind of fused, like he was...growing hoofs. She didn't even want to think about the fur she'd found. After she'd looked over her boy, she'd went outside and took a shotgun from the barn. Just in case. Something had to be done. She had to find somebody, somewhere, who could help. No matter what it took. Mid-afternoon light caught her hair in a sort of glow. She shivered.

Then.

Out of nowhere.

Crash!

"Mom! Help me! Please help me!"

The harried woman jumped to her feet, grabbing up the shotgun, prepared for anything.
_________

Outside of Jordan's bedroom window, Neco-runa hesitated. He'd traveled so far in so little time. He wanted to go inside. This human needed his help. He was changing too slowly, and only Neco-runa's DNA could help him change faster, with less pain. Just a simple bite, just a little bit of spittle, could jump-start the process...but...What if the human boy did not like him? Or shied away? He had hoped, in the end, friendliness could come about.

He did not want to think of what Lorazys would do in his situation. She had been his mentor for so long, but he hadn't even seen her since he came to Earth.

"Oh well." It was too late to consider now. Sighing, worried out of his mind about the pain the boy was in due to him, Neco-runa shoved open the window.

x

Offline Shinzuu Katame: Her Tolfy

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf-Tiger
  • Coloring: Black and Silver
  • Height: 6'11
  • Weight: 182 lbs.
  • Build: Fit and muscular.
  • Currently: Sore back. Sore feet. Sore everything.
« Reply #31 on: February 22, 2010, 09:20:19 PM »
Lorazys continued through the woods and reached the town, and stayed on the top branch of the last tree at the edge. She scanned the area to determine the next target. At the other end of town, she noticed a small shack that stood out to her. She silently and quickly ran over the long way, just within the treeline to avoid being seen. Right before she reached the little shack, she heard some pattering next to her. She stopped still and looked over to the side. She'd been spotted. No less, than by an agent relieving himself...

Offline Gabag

• Replica Soldier Mk. VII
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
  • Species: Human (Replica Clone)
« Reply #32 on: February 22, 2010, 09:26:43 PM »
Charles was on his routine sweep of this little town. "Geez this place sucks..." he thought out loud as he knocked on Carol's door.

"Excuse me.. open up, CIA, I have a warrant to search you house" he said mechanically. It had been drilled in his memory to not try to shock the civilians in this area, and he found he had to babysit some through some rudimentary testing to see if they were afftected.

He took a looka round.

"Quite a peaceful place... makes a man wonder why we're here" he thought as he knocked on the door again.

"Excuse me But I must enter this house, I have full authorization to break in if I must... you have fifteen seconds" 

Offline x

• Haven't You Heard?
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: February 23, 2010, 06:50:21 PM »
Methodolically, Carol snuck along the hallway corridor as best she could. There had been two voices stemming from Jordan's room, and, despite the fear he might be hurt, she wanted to give whoever it was the suprise of thier lives.

She readied the gun.

_____

"Stay away from me! Get back!" Jordan had since fallen off of his bed and was sprawled on the floor, looking up at Neco-runa with eyes quite literally as big around as a deer's. The transformation had begun to take hold in his face as well.

"Please, boy, listen to me, just hush. That's not fair now is it? I just need to give you a quick bite, and all your pain will go away, I promise," Neco begged. "I know we're from diffrent worlds, but it won't kill us to be friends."

"No, no, no..." Ten-year-old Jordan shook his head defiantley. "You're the one who made me hurt in the first place."

"I know, I know, but..."

Neco-runa's words were cut short at the sound of the bedroom door flying open.

______

"Excuse me? Open up, CIA. I have a warrant to search your house." The voice echoed hauntingly through the cabin, coldly.

Carol froze, one hand poised to throw open Jordan's door and give whoever had broken in a peice of her mind. CIA? Here? Now? They had only been to her house more or less than an hour ago in search of her blood sample. What could they possibly want now? Unless...unless they knew something they shouldn't know. Shuddering, unsure of what exactly to do, she simply whispered: "Not right now, not while my baby boy needs me. I don't think so." She took a deep breath, and then, getting a tighter grip on the shotgun...shoved open the door to her child's room.

« Last Edit: February 23, 2010, 06:53:27 PM by therebeunicorns »
x

Offline Shinzuu Katame: Her Tolfy

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf-Tiger
  • Coloring: Black and Silver
  • Height: 6'11
  • Weight: 182 lbs.
  • Build: Fit and muscular.
  • Currently: Sore back. Sore feet. Sore everything.
« Reply #34 on: February 23, 2010, 08:35:10 PM »
The agent, caught off guard, reached for his gun, his pants falling off and tripped onto the floor. This is becoming a pain. Lorazys jumped up, turned around in the air, and landed on his back, while covering his mouth. The man screamed in her hand and pulled out his gun, firing randomly. She heard people in nearby homes opening their doors and cursed under her breath. She quickly stepped on the man's arm and gripped his head with both hands, snapping it to the side, instant death. Lorazys then pulled off his jacket and picked up the shell casings and heaved the corpse onto her back. She carried the body back into the woods and disposed it into the river, throwing the jacket and casings along with the body. Great, now I can't head back for a while, now that gunshots have been heard. I hope Neco-runa isn't still in town, or else this is going to be very troublesome.

Offline Artemis

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Pure Wolf
  • Coloring: credit to wallace on deviantart for this nifty avi
  • Height: 6'2
  • Weight: is almost 200lb
  • Build: Pretty masculine
« Reply #35 on: February 24, 2010, 10:22:42 PM »
They had spotted him, and he silently cursed this planet.  It had made him clumsy, and movements that used to require no thought, he now had to think about.  The girl of the two natives had bravely stepped out.  Lane's mission was to try and create friendly relations with the natives of this land mass if possible, but the soldiers running around made that difficult.  Something compelled Lane to make himself known, and he did.  Still not used to the weight he jumped with a bit too much force, and landed abruptly with a grunt about ten yards behind the girl. "Stupid gravity being different!  Why couldn't the assign me to a planet that required less, or equal effort to move?!" was all he could say.  He was more talking to the dirt than anything.
The kind of people who take the lead, are the ones who die most famously.
Those who follow, die in peace.
Which one would you prefer?

Offline Alice The Necrofox

• The Necromantic Mechanist
  • Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Back in black! Or rather a putrid shade of green
    • Awards
  • Species: Undead Fox/Demon Hybrid
  • Coloring: Green fur
  • Height: 5' 8"
  • Build: Tall, well built, young ish
  • Currently: Re-integrating with TFF. SO EXCITE
« Reply #36 on: February 24, 2010, 10:31:44 PM »
*Holy (Censored), it's a Wolf man!*
Griffin was a little curious at the comical wolf guy crashing into the ground.
"Uh, Rachel... looks like it is ET..."
  • Avatar by: Kazna (Waiting for him to give me his FA again)
  • Signature art by: None

Offline Artemis

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: February 24, 2010, 10:58:56 PM »
Lane gave the pup a look of like, "Wrong move" for about one second then said, "I'd prefer you didn't say that."  He then brushed himself off, waiting for another comment from either one of the two.

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #38 on: February 24, 2010, 10:59:24 PM »
Lirael sat among the branches and leaves of the forest edge, inspecting herself and her new clothing curiously..... getting them from the human 'shop' had been easy... with the moon out she simply passed through the wall of the building, took what she wanted and left... without even setting of what she realised was a crude motion detector linked to an alarm system of sorts....

she did not know why she had taken the human clothing, curiousty perhaps... everything on this new world was so... different... and the humans especially... what other species could dominate the land with their buildings and roads?....

anyway.... the clothes.... she looked down at herself, standing up and turning around a few times.... they where a bit tight here and there in maybe unfortunate places.... but otherwise where fine... she had lost her own clothes in transit, and it was either this or greet the humans stark naked... maybe not the best of approaches. A small fox scampered past and stopped to look up at her, curious, and cautious...

"well hi little fella"

the fox walked slowly up to her, and she knelt down, running a paw from its head to the tip of its tail... the fox blinked twice and then scampered away... she smiled, before noise caught her attention, standing up swiftly she walked to the edge of the woods, straight through trees and obstructions like a shimmering ghost, giggling to herself... it was always fun to do that, at least until morning came around again...

soft silver fur shining in the moonlight she stopped beside a large oak, watching the proceedings... another of her kind was greeting two humans.... should she risk showing herself too?
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: February 24, 2010, 11:03:03 PM »
*well, he has seen me.*
Griffin walked out in the open.
"Who are you guys? You are giving the suits alot of stuff to do?"
He shook his head. These guys looked scary, but enough monster movies told him som
"Why are you guys here anyway."

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #40 on: February 24, 2010, 11:05:58 PM »
Lirael watched the human walk out into the open... marvelling at its aparant bravery... leaning on the oak tree she continued to watch from the sidelines.... better this way to see the humans, and how they reacted... before revealing herself.... though the Wolf may already know she was there....
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline Artemis

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: February 25, 2010, 12:24:15 AM »
Lane had caught the scent of another one his kind, but did not wish to acknowledge it.  If these humans were hostile, he didn't want to expose his ally as well.  Besides, two simple humans should be easy enough to deal with.
"My purpose here is to try and create friendly relations with the populace on this landmass.  What do you call it again?  Ameridia?  Something like that.  Though some of my colleagues may be making that incredibly difficult, I decided to not go to the higher classman of your gvernment because of a few... complications."

Offline Mystique

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: grey-ish black
  • Height: 5'8"
  • Weight: 116lb
  • Build: curvy, athletic, fit
« Reply #42 on: February 25, 2010, 12:39:04 AM »
Rachel approached the ET confidently "so let me get this straight. You dont mean us any harm and want to make peace with us for something?" she shook her head and went back inside the cave muttering to herself. this was all a bit cliche and weird for her liking, and she didnt like the way that thing said "complications". Rachel grabbed her backpack and headed back out again on her skateboard.
Warning: I have an attitude and i know how to use it ;)

Offline Artemis

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: February 25, 2010, 12:42:57 AM »
"Look, I don't even know all the details.  I just know what I've been assigned to do, and even if i did know, I don't think that I would be ablidged to tell you."

He was starting to sound a bit irritated and incoherent.  He was just getting tired of socializing.  He'd never understand why he was asssigned to be the talker.  He didn't hate doing it, talking just annoyed him.  Contact between another intelligent being irritated him.  One more thing he'd never understand.

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: February 25, 2010, 04:08:08 AM »
"Well besides the fact you are a giant talking wolf guy... but don't let that bother you."
Griffin turned when Rachel walked back to the cave.
"If you guys are so friendly, why not take a different form? Or try some other way of contacting us than kidnapping kids and people? Why not just send us a message instead of dropping space pods down on the planet? I don't want to make this sound threatening or like I am scolding you, but, come on. It's a really bad idea to start jumping on the planet without warning. It's like me walking into you're house with a machine gun and asking to be friends."
He caught himself.
"I am sorry. The irony of all of this is probably new to you guys. We are another species, after all."