The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Kingdom of the weilders  (Read 9332 times)

Zane the Fox

Re: Kingdom of the weilders
« Reply #285 on: September 22, 2015, 03:18:33 AM »
"Ah. And I do have some veggies if you like. They from over seas though they might be different then what you eat." *He turn to Drago.* "We made had just conflict but it because we confuses and scared of what going on. So now we fought with each other and not seeing each as a threat so we little calmer. Though I think you not the nerd but the dreamer as he put it." *Zane look at Lucifer before he fish out some veggies which look like cross between carrot and watermelon.*

Zane the Fox

« Reply #286 on: September 22, 2015, 03:19:27 AM »
"Ah. And I do have some veggies if you like. They from over seas though they might be different then what you eat." *He turn to Drago.* "We made had just conflict but it because we confuses and scared of what going on. So now we fought with each other and not seeing each as a threat so we little calmer. Though I think you not the nerd but the dreamer as he put it." *Zane look at Lucifer before he fish out some veggies which look like cross between carrot and watermelon.*

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • People have put me down, but i get right back up.
    • Awards
  • Species: Kobold
  • Coloring: Brown
  • Height: 3 ft
  • Weight: 65 pounds
  • Build: Pretty pudgy
  • Currently: Feeling hungry.
« Reply #287 on: September 22, 2015, 03:26:34 AM »
"Err...thanks but I just pick some stuff from my garden." Gidget flew over to her garden and gathered some fruits and vegetables.
  • Avatar by: Plasma-snake on Deviantart
Current fursona: Tina

Pet's name: Star
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Dark Blue with white fur around The palms of the Paws
  • Build: Anthro.
« Reply #288 on: September 29, 2015, 02:21:21 PM »
Angder listens to the conversation, then sighs. "I just arrived here looking for work..." he says with a  sigh. "I have fought before, but its what I came here to get away from..."
  • Avatar by: A friend of mine IRL.
Angders weapons: Blizz - Burning Frost
Retired weapons: Blizz Tempest

All weapons were drawn by Zarc.

Please note that I have very little free time on Fridays.