Author Topic: Heroes: Rising (OOC) (Open!)  (Read 3928 times)

Offline Kit Aalish

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • at the end of fear, oblivion.
    • Awards
  • Species: Holloween Fox
  • Coloring: crimson red fur. tip of tail is orange. chest fur is white. short black hair. tips of ears also oange.
  • Height: 6'2"
  • Weight: 160llbs
  • Build: a slim fit "surfer" build
  • Currently: lonely but not as much anymore
Re: Heroes: Rising (OOC) (Open!)
« Reply #30 on: November 29, 2012, 02:46:42 AM »
Hey guys. I'm going away for a few months for basic training and would like someone to take over Claire for that time period. If your interested let me know. Thanks.

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

Scout Sniper

Offline FurryJunky

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum.
  • Saber Cat
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline
  • Coloring: Light tan
  • Height: 6' 1"
  • Weight: 380Lbs (with armor)
  • Build: Built to kill
  • Currently: FEELING GREAT!
« Reply #31 on: November 30, 2012, 01:01:11 AM »
Inside you will find that the collapsed part rests over allot of crushed and spoiled food. The rest of the room has minor dammage but you can see multple weard shaped metal plates with string attached to them. Some are laying on the ground but allor more are on the ceeling.
  • Avatar by: ~dcwj @ deviantart.com

A Game of Thrones-I am the watcher on the walls. I am the fire that burns against the cold, the light that brings the dawn, the horn that wakes the sleepers, the shield that guards the realms of men.

Offline Reality Glitch

• Avid Aardvark
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon-plant
  • Coloring: Purple
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Taking the Hero's Path
« Reply #32 on: December 22, 2012, 11:47:40 PM »
Hey, if this thing is going, I'd like to join.

Offline FurryJunky

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum.
  • Saber Cat
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline
  • Coloring: Light tan
  • Height: 6' 1"
  • Weight: 380Lbs (with armor)
  • Build: Built to kill
  • Currently: FEELING GREAT!
« Reply #33 on: December 23, 2012, 12:35:26 AM »
It is infact! I think we might be at a stand still because of a member that needed to go. What does everyone think if we just switched around the RP some how...

• Avatar by: ~dcwj @ deviantart.com

A Game of Thrones-I am the watcher on the walls. I am the fire that burns against the cold, the light that brings the dawn, the horn that wakes the sleepers, the shield that guards the realms of men.

Offline Reality Glitch

• Avid Aardvark
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon-plant
  • Coloring: Purple
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Taking the Hero's Path
« Reply #34 on: December 23, 2012, 02:34:52 AM »
Name: Eli
Ability (give brief description): Dragon mimicry (akin to Phoenix mimicry with flight and pyrokinesis, but with Impenetrable skin instead of being able to return from the dead.) (Natural)
Height: 6'0"
Weight: 150lbs.
Species(fursona): Western Dragon, but a less anomalous mutation makes his scales purple in color.Character Description/History: Having grown-up in a predominately draconic population his powers was venerated rather than shunned.  The lack of racial diversity has also led to most of the dragons seeing other species as "lower races" occasionally to the point of treating them as pets.  While Eli has never shared this veiw, his parents did resulting in Eli's acquisition of one of these "pets" whom he named Heart grew very attached to and viewed as his best friend rather then an inferior being.  Eventually it also became evident that she also had powers.

About five years ago Heart fell ill and ran away.  Eli was devastated and eventually began traveling the world.  Out first it was just to see the world, he had accepted that Heart had more than likely died of her illness shortly after his disappearing.  He eventually caught wind of rumors a supernaturally skilled escape-artist able to disappear around corners and get out of any restraint, descriptions surprisingly similar to Hearts abilities, so started his search for her.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2012, 02:36:30 AM by Reality Glitch »
  • Avatar by: Myself in colabration with Bagelwho on the MSPA forums