The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: KittKat's artwork returns! ...an' all that Jazz  (Read 1206 times)

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Nom!
KittKat's artwork returns! ...an' all that Jazz
« on: June 13, 2013, 02:32:03 PM »
I'm back from the land of the dead! Or at least the land of not doing any artwork...

*insert face of mock-surprise and shock*

So yeah, for anyone seeing this who doesn't know me, I've been on these forums for 4 years exactly on this day... In that time I've been active on and off through my last year of secondary school, two years of college and now ending my first year of University. During that time I always tried to improve my artwork, even if I didn't draw as often as I should have or would have liked to.

Anyway, enough about me. This is a revival so to say... I am very much back into doing art!  ^_^ Over the last couple of months I met some absolutely amazing people here at my University, through these forums actually, and said people have been trying to get me to draw more often.... Surprisingly enough, it would seem they have succeeded  :P

TL;DR?   ...Well the whole reason for this post is that I recently made a FurAffinity account, and it is my goal at the moment to try and keep up a  somewhat steady flow of new art to be uploaded there. The account has some (though very little) of my old art, as I am very much considering this a new slate for me in my artistic career...

http://www.furaffinity.net/user/kittszarda/

/\
                |
                |
Link to my new FurAffinity account! 

As of yet I am still not doing paid commissions, as those I have done so far were unpaid, or paid for by means other than money as favours or as gifts... However, watch this space!  As I am currently working on getting myself set up to do commission work  :)

Anyway, thanks for taking the time to read, and especially thanks if you have the time to go check out my FA and poke around my (currently somewhat empty) gallery... Comments, critique and all that good stuff is as always much appreciated!

~KittKat  (Kitt_Szarda)
« Last Edit: June 13, 2013, 02:37:53 PM by Kitt / Katka »
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline Ventus Fall

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Top 50 Most Online
  • The dragon caretaker
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Fur dragon
  • Coloring: Greens, reds and grey
  • Height: Approx. 2,10m (6.9ft) -with ears-
  • Build: Slender
  • Currently: -Local senpai- Will maybe have ninjurai's in the future.
Re: KittKat's artwork returns! ...an' all that Jazz
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2013, 02:38:08 PM »
Glad to see you've finally created your own art thread :3
I'll be keeping my eye on you o_O
  • Signature art by: Mr. Razot
♦ The friendly fluffy furry art dragon ♦
-> PM me for any questions or if you just want to chat ^^ I love to help! <-

> > Ventus Fall's backstory and information. < <

Links to my art pages and more:

deviantArt - FurAffinity - YouTube - Twitch - Twitter

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2013, 02:39:19 PM »
Heehee, thanks Ventus  :P 

I actually had an old art thread way back when... But all my old art is no longer uploaded anywhere, so all the links wouldn't work... And like I said, I felt like I wanted a clean slate to start back up from!  ^_^

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline WingedZephyr

• Monochromatic Friend
  • Administrator
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) Obtainable by request This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • My art and characters
    • Awards
  • Species: Cagon (cat/dragon hybrid)
  • Coloring: White with black "glove" markings and grey stripes
  • Height: 4' 6" (feral)
  • Build: small, lean
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2013, 07:55:17 PM »
Since we try to keep one art thread per person, your old thread will either need to be removed entirely or merged with this new one. Some of your old artwork is still visible in the old thread, so it's still there if you want to keep it around. Please let me know which you would prefer.

Art stream:

** Art commissions currently open **
.: [Prices] :: [To-do list] :.
.: IMVU :: FurAffinity :: DeviantArt :: My website :.

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2013, 08:19:12 PM »
Ah, thanks Zeph... If you could remove it that would be great, I've had a look and any artwork visible there is present in my new gallery so that will be fine  :)

Offline Catfish

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Currently: Confused
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2013, 09:46:16 PM »
 I haven't seen you for a while :D I still remeber your old art thread and all of your steampunk-like works you had in there.

...I'm back from the land of the dead! Or at least the land of not doing any artwork...
Welcome back, Kitt :D I'll keep my eye on you on FA/dA.

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2013, 11:17:11 AM »
I haven't seen you for a while [/size] I still remeber your old art thread and all of your steampunk-like works you had in there.

Heh... yeah it has been quite a while  :P Nice to know I left some kind of impression such that you remember me  X3  And yeah, I need to start drawing more steampunk stuff again... in fact I have another sketch that I will upload soon which I found in my sketchbook so there will be that I guess  :)

Welcome back, Kitt  I'll keep my eye on you on FA/dA.

Thanks!  ^_^   I'm not sure what I will be doing with my old dA account... for now nothing is being uploaded there, maybe I will start again? I dont know... For now though my FA is where I will be uploading any art I do in the future  :3