The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: (1 on 1 Rp) The other side  (Read 7535 times)

Offline ..

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
(1 on 1 Rp) The other side
« on: June 09, 2016, 03:55:53 PM »
(1 on 1 Rp with Razuel)   Ok here goes. A nasty and corrupt corporation now owns most of the world, they started out with good intentions and ended up with becoming a corrupt underground corporation that dangerously experiment on any ‘volunteers’ they can find. The laboratory is housed in the presumed Area 51 where they deal with the extra dimensionals they don’t understand or don’t know how to control. However some extra dimensionals (anthros) haven't been seen as a threat therefor they live in peace with them. The simple rule that as long as they stay out of trouble they will be left alone. But sometimes they don’t always follow that rule, and sometimes when they’re desperate they will take some of them away. Erase their memory and have them experiment on their own kind. Not only that but it’s near impossible for the anthro scientist to regain their memories and without their memories their mental health becomes extremely unstable and most of them die before the first month. It’s almost impossible to escape without the help of a scientist security guard or other personnel which makes things all that much more hopeless. Hope...less

Ok heres me.
Name: Arkend karte
Nickname: Ark
Species: Wusky
Descitpiton: White fur, marking similar to my profile under the right eye, eyes are gold colored as well as the innerear fur paws and the tip of his tail. There is also a hexagon marking on his lower back.
Personality (with memory): Fun loving, caring, optimistic, Sarcastic, funny
Personality (without memory): Cold, heartless, insane, brutal, quite
Weaknesses: being constantly reminded of his past, not physically strong
Strengths: outsmarts most people, his emotionless state, Clothes: Black t-shirt, with a lab coat and jeans, along with a small cube attached to a necklace around his neck.     
« Last Edit: June 09, 2016, 04:49:56 PM by ParadoxRefactor »

Offline MrMovieManiac

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
Re: (1 on 1 Rp) The other side
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2016, 04:43:07 PM »
I'm a bit of a noob when it comes to RP so cut me some slack. OK how's this:
Name: Marthatikarnicous (calls himself Karnie)
Species: Fox
Nickname: Martha (he hates it)
Mental Status: Insane
Alligence: Feels the same way as the others but more so. Spends his every waking moment (that is, all the time that the tranquiliser isn't too much for him) plotting to escape. The only problem is that his memory loss has caused him to lose touch with reality and his plans always work in his head (which is messed up and all) but never in reality.
Personality (with memory): Nice guy, loves Starwars, extremly intellgent
Personality (without memory): Complete dick to everyone.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2016, 05:42:58 PM »
Name: Razuel Dracon
Species: Feral Dragon
Description: his apearance is like the ones you'd see in the generic monster princess hero stories, red under belly and on the underside of his wings, and a harness on his muzzle and a mechanical device covering the stone embedded in his chest.
Background: Raz was taken from his home world which would be considered a utopia. Two men with tranq guns shot Raz with 3 elephant tranqs and dragged him into a pristine white chamber, when he woke up, he was surrounded by the scientists, Raz retaliated, scared, and he went berserk on the scientists, killing 3 out of the 10 that were there, later on they found out that the stone in Raz's chest was an unlimited power source and even to current day, they haven't been able to find it how to harness it's power

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline ..

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2016, 05:54:06 PM »
Arkend walked throughout the facility looking for something or someone, however he soon forgot. He forgot a lot of things sense the headaches started, he even forgot his own name at one point. To him it was actually pretty amusing but the others were slightly concerned at which point he told them not to worry as it won't affect his work process. Even though he forgot where he was going he continues walking until he remembers. Suddenly he made a sharp turn into a large white room, he opened up his notebook and set it down on a near by desk as he walked up to the test subject. "It's nice to finally meet you" his voice threatening and just below the range of hearing.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2016, 06:56:48 PM »
Raz raised his head to look at the glass window that was on the higher end of the wall, hearing the intercomm mumble something, he then mustered out a roar that made the observing window shake as though it were about to break, Raz then lowered his head down again and began to fiddle with his harness, trying to claw it off.

An automated voice sounded behind Ark, "Please, do not tap on the glass or anger the subject. Thank you for your cooperation.", it then fizzled off, and the observing room became quiet aside from Razuel grunting and pulling at the harness on his muzzle.

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline ..

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2016, 07:09:41 PM »
Arkend sat down and messed around with the computer right next to him. It measured almost everything about the mysterious stone in Razuel's chest, but now matter how many people tried they could never figure it out. Arkend wrote down physics in his notebook at a remarkable speed, "Razuel it's no use trying to get that thing off, and if you continue to do so I might fill in a request to permanently have your mouth sown shut". There was no tone in his voice in fact it could almost be mistaken as an automated system. He tapped his finger on the desk looking at the screen of the computer and his own notes the tapping got fast and faster as his head started to hurt more and more. "You know what I think, I think that you understand if you don't start cooperating I can make this 100x worse than it already is" he said as he threw a crumbled up piece of paper into a trash bin "so i'm a little curious as to what would happen instead of trying to extract energy from the stone, we charged it up with a couple 100,000,000 volts?" quickly he typed something up on the computer and let out the smallest of smiles.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2016, 08:58:03 PM »
Raz stopped fiddling with the muzzle, looking at the observing window, a scared look on his face when he heard the word charge and volts, and instantly he went running around the room, building up speed on the walls, faster, faster, FASTER, the wind inside the chamber slowly turning into a vortex, then a gun came out of the wall and shot a paralysis needle at Raz and his body was lowered down by the swirling winds, he then tried to get up, but his joints seized in a laying down position and Raz looked as though he was sleeping but he was still awake, he managed to let out a few grunts in pain.

Offline ..

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2016, 10:39:07 PM »
Slowly he wrote down some more things into the notebook as he clicked some keys into the keyboard simultaneously. But was stopped in his tracks as the computer started to bug up and eventually the screen turned black, the computer no longer responded. His head started to hurt "what is up with this bug infecting the network?". He got up from his chair and turned away to leave the observation room as his head continued to hurt and hurt. Soon the walking turned into running as flashes of images he's never scene before come into his mind. In a confused state he walks into his own office and wipes everything off the desk and pulls out his laptop in which he can't remember the last time using and begins typing.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2016, 04:04:22 AM by ParadoxRefactor »

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2016, 12:38:03 PM »
Raz groaned on the ground, unable to move, then as the vortex in the room he created died down, a couple of scientists walked in with a large device and attached it to the harness and it powered up, and as what appeared for the device to be finally working, the power that was being drawn from his body was immediately drawn back in and the device blew up in their faces, causing the whole facility to shake and the power to fizzle slightly, but it soon booted back up.

Moments after the explosion happened, medical personel rushed by Ark's office to get to Raz's chamber to get the injured scientists.

Offline ..

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2016, 04:36:33 PM »
Arkend quickly looked up after seeing a medical team rush down the hallway. He didn't care at first until he realized that where they were headed. Quickly he slammed the laptop shut and began to run toward the room he just left and when entered it didn't look like the same room. "What the he'll happened here?" He asked one of the medical personel. "As far as I know the machine hooked up to the test subject exploded". Arkend looked over towards Razuel in suspicion "How does it do that?".

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: June 12, 2016, 05:56:50 AM »
Raz stirred awake, just beginning to get up, stumbling, and when he saw a the anthros, he began to growl, lifting his fore paw up to slash them, he instead hit the all, laughing them into the wall, then as he went to stomp on Ark, 3 tranqs shot to at Raz, causing him to stagger and fall forward, sliding across the floor and his muzzle stopping at Ark's feet, then the medical team dragged themselves out f the chamber, "Close the chamber when you're done.", a slight tear rolled down Raz's face as he slept there.

Offline ..

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: June 13, 2016, 01:59:26 PM »
Arkend looked down upon Razuel, "you just don't know when to quit". His face was flat and emotionless as he sat down in front of him, however the headaches continued, in fact they were even worse along with the flashes of fake memories. For a split second he thought he remembered something about his mother but it faded away before he had the chance to recognize it. "where are these coming from?" he spoke under his breath barley making a sound. Suddenly he looked straight at Raz "I wonder what you know about this".

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: June 13, 2016, 03:39:31 PM »
Raz laid there again, just staring at the observation window.

A man dressed in a white suit walked into Arkend's office and set down a metal briefcase on his desk and opened it up and took out a clipboard and a pen, "Hello, Mr. Kate,  I'm Dr.  Schrot. So, have you been having any weird thoughts, reoccurring flashbacks of the same theme or general intense headaches?"

Offline ..

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: June 14, 2016, 05:20:23 PM »
Arkend raised his head "yes I have". he paused for a couple seconds before adding "also a reoccurring nightmare about people trying to take away my memory to not only force me to trust them but to harness something from me which I have no idea what". Again another pause "I realize that this is just dream, however it's just so vivid I can't tell if I was dreaming in the first place" he looked into the doctor's eyes "can you fix it?".

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: June 14, 2016, 06:10:44 PM »
Dr. Schrot took a needle out, filled with a blue glowing liquid, of the briefcase, and walked over to Ark, "Now this is a special serum that is only deemed safe to be used on your kind, and it will help with these mem- er, I mean nightmares and headaches.", he then put a hand on Ark's  shoulder and gently pushed him back into his seat, the positioning the needle towards his neck, "This might sting a bit."