The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: (1 on 1 Rp) The other side  (Read 7502 times)

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
Re: (1 on 1 Rp) The other side
« Reply #30 on: June 22, 2016, 04:28:20 PM »
Raz's chest stone gave off a faint glow, but was bright enough to light the area below his body, "I wouldn't know, they picked me up after they took you, but rest assured, I saw your mother get away, so she's probably there waiting for you.", at the end of the corridor there was a white light, "There, I smell fresh air. We're close."

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline ..

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: June 22, 2016, 04:36:22 PM »
Arkend looked toward the light "I can't wait to get out of here" his stomach growled "and eat something". Slowly they got close and closer to the light until the blinding sun hit his golden eyes and the large wind tunnel blew against his fur. "Now we just have to find a way to get out of the area"

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
« Reply #32 on: June 22, 2016, 04:41:10 PM »
When they got to the exit, it was blocked by a gate and Raz tried to take it down but was unsuccessful, "Ark, use your powers on my stone."

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline ..

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: June 22, 2016, 04:45:20 PM »
Ark nodded "I'll try" he brought up the golden light to the stone in Raz's chest. The golden light flowed like water bending physics and gravity as it flowed toward the stone. "I think that should do it"

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: June 22, 2016, 04:51:25 PM »
Raz's whole body glowed with a red light and his wounds closed up and he put a paw on the gate and it just flew off and out of the hole, "There... lead the way..."

Offline ..

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: June 22, 2016, 05:09:40 PM »
Arkend ran ahead and looked outside ans as he looked around he saw people walking around everywhere "I have an idea, I've been waiting to do this sense forever". Quickly he sneaked over by a person guarding a car and tapped his shoulder "hey this is a nice car can I have it?" the person raised there gun "who are you?" Arkend's eyes glowed "and it didn't work, ok then" he summoned the same golden energy and paralyzed him. Quickly he searched the guard for the keys and found them, he motioned for Raz to come over to him as he got in the car. "Side note, I don't know how to drive" 

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: June 22, 2016, 05:33:52 PM »
Looks at Ark, I don't think I'll fit in there, Ark. Have you seen how big I am?", looks around and sees a large moving truck, "How about that."

Offline ..

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: June 22, 2016, 05:38:15 PM »
Arkend looked over "that will do just fine". Arkend ran over to the strangely unguarded truck and entered it looking for the key to the ignition. "Aha found it!" he said as he put the key in the ignition "go ahead an get in the back, also you might want to hold onto something cause it's not going to be a smooth ride". 

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: June 22, 2016, 05:46:27 PM »
Raz climbed into the truck and laid down, closing the doors then banging on the side to tell Ark he's ready.

Offline ..

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: June 22, 2016, 05:54:00 PM »
He turned the key and stepped on the gas with all his might while he screamed. The truck swayed to the right as he made a sharp tune and ran into the fence blocking the outside world. The fence broke into pieces as the Arkend drove the truck away from the place from which it came. He kept driving for about hour before ditching it in a forest near by. "Alright Raz it's ok to get out"

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: June 22, 2016, 05:57:57 PM »
Raz tumbled out of the truck and collapsed on the ground, "Your... driving... sucks..."

Offline ..

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: June 22, 2016, 06:04:34 PM »
Arkend chuckled "yeah tell me about it" he looked around "we still have a couple miles to go before we reach our destination" he then tried to hold in a laugh "I'd like to see you try to drive, imagine that!" Arkend couldn't help it, he let out a large laugh.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: June 22, 2016, 06:11:05 PM »
Raz collected himself and picked up Ark, put him on his back and began to run at an immense speed, "Just give me directions, I can get us there."

Offline ..

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: June 22, 2016, 06:19:16 PM »
"Just keep heading further into the forest it should be straight ahead" Arkend looked forward amazed by the speed Raz was running at "I'm sorry it probably isn't the right time to ask this but what was your world like?"
« Last Edit: June 22, 2016, 09:14:19 PM by ParadoxRefactor »

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: June 22, 2016, 09:12:30 PM »
Raz slowed down as he reached the destination, "Beautiful and abundant with wildlife and filled with those of kind heart and...", Raz stopped and looked down for a second thwn shook his head, their destination in view, "Ahem... is that the place?"