The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: (1 on 1 Rp) The other side  (Read 7487 times)

Offline ..

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
Re: (1 on 1 Rp) The other side
« Reply #15 on: June 14, 2016, 07:28:22 PM »
Arkend awaited for the needle to go into his neck when he unexpectedly blacked out. (Flashback)

Arkend was riding his bike down the forest path back to his home where he lived with his father. As he stopped the bike and entered the house he heard the soothing music coming from the piano in the living room. "Hey dad, i'm going up to my room" he said to let his father know where he would be. When he walked up into his room however the sudden sound of people yelling outside caught his attention, and when he looked he saw several humans dressed in black outside. He ran downstairs to find his father waiting for him "No matter what they do to you, you cannot let them steal the key hidden within your m-" (end of flashback)

Arkend awoke scrambling to get out the chair "what was that!" he screamed "what the hell was that!". And then he forgot again, "I'm sorry, please continue".

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #16 on: June 15, 2016, 01:00:29 AM »
The pristine looking walls flickered to a grey-ish colour, and the doctor's suit flickering to a black colour.

Dr. Schrot had put the needle on the desk, and he took a wet cloth to Ark's forehead, and as the doctor pulled it back, there was blood on it, "You started to have a seizure, I tried to hold your arms down, but you still managed to try and claw at your head... I think I'm going to hold off on the serum until tomorrow morning.", the doctor packed up his things, "But in the mean time, go have a nap, that might help with the headaches.", he then went out the door, it closing behind him, his footsteps getting quieter and quieter as he walked down the hallway.

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline ..

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: June 15, 2016, 03:14:51 PM »
Arkend sat still in his chair wondering what happened, his ability to remember getting worse and worse as the seconds pass by. "what happened?" he asked himself multiple times before eventually giving up. However when he got up out of his seat his memory hit him like a train as he fell to the ground but pulled himself back up with the sound of a few bones cracking. Looking down at his watch he let out a small smile "ok I have 30 minutes to try and regain my memory permanently" and as he said that he ran outside of the office and back into the observation room. being the ridiculous he was he screamed into the intercom "WAKE UP, WE HAVE WORK TO DO!".

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
« Reply #18 on: June 16, 2016, 11:03:36 AM »
Raz jumped as Ark screamed into the intercom and roared at the window then laid his head back down to rest.

Dr. Schrot ran into the room and pulled Ark away from the intercom, "Arkend!  You need sleep, so I advise that you do so."

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline ..

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: June 16, 2016, 02:54:08 PM »
 "oh please can you get off my back for 1 second" he said while rolling his eyes as he went back to the intercom but paused for a moment, and then looked back at the doctor. "I vaguely remember you from somewhere..." he tapped his finger on his leg and then clapped his paws together "never mind that doesn't matter right now but do you know what does matter right now?". He proceeded to get incredibly close to the doctor's face as his golden eyes stared him down "where is the rest of my memory?"

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: June 16, 2016, 05:12:01 PM »
The doctor looked around the room and he opened a panel in the wall and flipped a switch and the cameras surveiling the room shut off, "Your memories are all in your head, but locked away, and the reason why you're getting headaches is because you're going through drug withdrawal, mainly that little serum, and if you want to regain your memories,  the relax and sleep. Everything will come back in due time .", Dr. Schrot then turned  the cameras back on and left the room, "Please follow my orders!", he yelled back as he walked down the corridor.

Offline ..

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: June 16, 2016, 07:49:07 PM »
Arkend looked confused and then calmed down "alright then, whatever you say". He left the room and walked down back to his office and sat down into his chair while tapping his finger on the arm of the chair then he stopped as he relaxed further into the chair wondering if the doctor was telling the truth. But before he could ponder more on the subject his eyelids slowly closed as he drifted into sleep.
(dream)

"You can't let them retrieve the key hidden within your memory!" his father yelled as the front door to their house was broke down. "If they take away the key not only will they be able to /@ ]l#! !^ [%# #| but you will die, I'm sorry but we won't be able to see each other for awhile" he said just before Arkend was suddenly taken away from his father and thrown into a car. His father however was lying on the floor with a bullet in his head. And then everything went dark.

Arkend opened his eyes "where am I?"
« Last Edit: June 17, 2016, 10:55:43 PM by ParadoxRefactor »

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: June 22, 2016, 03:10:04 AM »
Raz's roars slowly became legible to Ark, "Rrrrwwaake up, Ark!", a metal rod shot down at Raz and electrocuted him, causing him to fall in exhaustion, Raz then tried to raise his head but it quickly fell down, "Ark... please...", he then passed out.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2016, 03:12:12 AM by Razuel »

Offline ..

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: June 22, 2016, 02:53:09 PM »
He slowly got up out of the chair he was sitting in and looked around. "what happened to me?" he whispered to himself but was soon interrupted by a loud roaring that almost sounded like a voice calling his name. Quickly he looked for the source of the roar until he came upon a room in which there was an observation window. He tried to put his paws on the glass but was startled by the intercom playing a pre recorded voice. "Please remember do not touch the glass, thank you" after the voice turned off he tried to get a better look at what was down there. Then he saw a door to his right in which he ran over toward it and opened it swiftly running down the stairs. He opened the opened the door to the chamber and walked toward the figure he presumed to be who called upon him. However he was soon stopped by a few security guards "hey what are you doing, your not supposed to be down here!". He panicked trying to figure out what to do until a small clicking noise calmed him down, it was like the gears of a clock ticking each one a piece to a bigger whole. Slowly he raised his paw toward the guards and focused on the ticking until a ball of golden energy was formed. Without though he threw it at them causing them to be flung onto the ground paralyzed. "That was scary" he said while going back to Raz, he tapped him on the back "hello, are you the one who said my name?"

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: June 22, 2016, 03:18:49 PM »
Raz opened his eyes slightly and looked at Ark then he did a weak nod, "Your parents wanted me to keep you safe... but I had failed, and they brainwashed you... but... are you yourself again, Ark?", the lights flickered for a second but it was in Ark's mind then when they came back on, it was clear that the walls were scorched and there were multiple scars all over Raz's body, as well as some open cuts, "I'm sorry this happened to you, Ark... Please forgive me..."

Offline ..

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: June 22, 2016, 03:39:36 PM »
Arkend tried to comfort him "hey don't apologize, your tried your best and that's what counts" he petted Raz's back. "They didn't get the key, and I'm also sorry but I don't think I have enough energy to heal all your wounds" he looked around "they're going to start noticing that my behavior is different soon" slowly his head turned back to Raz "We need to get back to my house in the forest, I remember my father told me there was something that I needed to retrieve". He paused "can you walk?"

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: June 22, 2016, 04:01:34 PM »
Raz struggled to get up, his legs shaking as he stood, "I-I think I'll manage."

Offline ..

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: June 22, 2016, 04:10:26 PM »
"Alright lets go" he said while slowly walking toward a wall the chamber "this is above ground which means if we can get through this wall we can leave...I think". He placed his paws on the wall and then he out his ear on it, "whats this buzzing sound?" however before he could turn back to Raz the wall shot a wave of electricity shot Arkend across the room. When this happened not only did Arkend break his arm but an alarm was set off with the lights blinking red. "Raz I'm sorry...I think I screwed up big time"

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: June 22, 2016, 04:17:07 PM »
Suddenly the alarms whirred off and a little screen on the wall said 'RUN', then a secret door opened to a dark corridor, "I think that's our only way right now.", in the distance, the stomps of boots were heard, then Raz began to do a limp run down the corridor.

Offline ..

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: June 22, 2016, 04:22:15 PM »
Arkend followed along looking back only for a second before the door closed behind him leaving him blind in the dark. This was not a problem though as Arkend snapped his fingers and a golden light was produced from them. It wasn't the best lighting in the world but it would have to do. His left hand hanged limply to his side "Raz it's been awhile sense I've seen the outside world, what's it like now?"