The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: City of Fur  (Read 45231 times)

Offline Krory Kakorot

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Insanity leads to Brilliance.
    • Awards
  • Species: Undead Priest
  • Coloring: See Avatar
  • Height: 5'0"
  • Weight: 120 lbs
  • Build: Scrawney
City of Fur
« on: November 16, 2009, 07:15:58 PM »
This is a neat little Rp. Bassicly it's life in a city for Furries. so let's begin.

Krory climbed out of bed and got dressed in his favorite attire. Which consisted of a black and white t shirt, grey scarf and pants. he grabbed an apple and sat on his porch and watched the day pass by.
Life is a door... and I'm the Claptrap who can't seem to work the freaking control panel.
"THIS ISN'T WORKING!!!!"

Insanity is perfection

Offline Gabag

• Replica Soldier Mk. VII
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Species: Human (Replica Clone)
Re: City of Fur
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2009, 08:03:17 PM »
Gabag owned a prosperous nightclub, now what was interesting was that he had no fur, he was just a human, how a human owned a good nightclub, no one will ever know.

Offline Sparky15756

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster
  • A Wolf Amongst 'Roos
    • Fur Affinity
    • Twitter
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf and Lucario, no hybrid
  • Coloring: Wolf: Red 'n' Pink - Lucario: Red 'n' White (instead of Blue & Black)
  • Height: 5'' 7
  • Weight: 116lbs
  • Build: Slim
  • Currently: Pondering the future demise
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2009, 08:11:55 PM »
[I might drop out at any time, if I get too lost ... Just a warning, of course]

*wakes up on the park bench, wondering why he's got a fake mustache on*
With 955 characters for a signature, I can try make something funny or interesting but no, I'm just gonna sit here and type instead of going to work because breaking the fourth wall is more humour than trying to figure out how I'll get access to my other laptop; picking up my charger that I left at a friends house, around 40 miles away...

Good going Sparky, you did well. On the plus side, it's given you a chance to accidentally revisit some old stomping grounds and see what madness you can create during this seemingly temporarily return.

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2009, 08:16:37 PM »
Kitt pulled on his work uniform, black jeans, white shirt still unbuttoned and sleeves rolled up... slinging his white apron over his shoulder he grumbled somthing about mornings... slamming the appartment door behind him he set off down the dingy staircase at a slight run, paws padding down the concrete steps.... reaching the bottom he opened the apartents front door into the morning sunshine....

Five minutes walk from his apartment was the cafe in which he worked, just up the street from the nightclub that had sprung up... owned by a human rather than a fur Kitt was interested in going tonight to check it out... Pushing through the door into the cafe he greeted the other waiter already there, washing down  the table tops..
"mornin' Kitt"
Kitt nodded back as he made his way through into the Kitchens....
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline Gabag

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2009, 08:23:45 PM »
"Mom no I can't censor everything from my club.... Well how am I gonna get customers then when they all are creeps..... get rid of the suggestive stuff and replace it with techno? I have to say good plan.... Yes Mother i'll tell Sarah you said hello.... bye Mom"
Putting the phone down and taking a deep breath, 'Gabag' as he was came to be called by the residents of the city, stood up and went out of the Club's office window, gazing out in the sunlight.
"Well now that I'm running a techno gig tonight... what music should I get."
Picking up his phone, he phones one of his more raving employees.
"Jimmy I'd like to see you in my office pronto... no no your not in trouble it's about a promotion. alright thank you.. bye bye"

As soon as he hung up the phone, a tiger fur opened the door.
"What's up Gab?" he asked
"Well we're changing the style of the club from that stupid dirty crap to a techno club, now i've heard your the guy to ask for these sort of things, so I was wondering if you can organize today's gigs."
"WOW Really!?"
"Yes really, so I'm guessing you'll want to do it?"
"Only every day of my life sir!"

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2009, 08:32:38 PM »
Kitt sat on one of the cafe tables, mug of coffee in one paw, watching the golden rays of sunlight wash through the windows across the lino.... He glanced up as one of the chefs walked in... shouting a greeting and nodding, before returning to his coffee.... once he'd drunk it, and several more of the staff had arrived, he pulled on the apron, and started to set up the tables for serving breakfast, stifling a yawn...
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline Philly Tanuki

• The Pantsless Raccoon
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • Avid Chipmunks Fan
    • Awards
  • Species: Tanuki
  • Coloring: Primary color: Cream, slightly tannish; Secondary color: Chocolate brown
  • Currently: Pinkie Keen!
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2009, 12:22:29 AM »
Philly walked down the sidewalk unaware of where he was gonna go.  He had just gotten fired from his job the night before for getting a little too friendly with some of the other employees.  Reaching in his pocket he pulled out $5.  It was all the money he had left, and it was looking like he was going to have to spend it on food.  He walked into the nearest food place he could find, which was a small cafe he had never even knew existed.  Walking up to the counter he sat down and put his head in his hands, waiting to be served.

Offline VampireShai™

• Yellow Yak
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster
  • 12.05.09 <3
    • Myspace
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf/Husky
  • Coloring: [Back, Fur, Underbelly] Blue and White [PawPads] Darkblue and White [Toenails] Black [Hair] Blue [Ears] Blue and White [Nose] White and Blue
  • Height: 5'0
  • Weight: 100IBS
  • Build: Skinny/Fit
« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2009, 12:25:32 AM »
VampireShai still lays in her bed in her room. She has a slow and steady pace in her sleep as she dreams away. She tosses on her side in her sleep and isn't aware of the time it is since she stayed up so late and went to bed so early in the morning.
I can't get you off my mind
But it's okay,
Because I don't want you out of it. <3 :)

Offline Gabag

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2009, 12:33:15 AM »
"So Jimmy do you have a lineup planned for the night"
The tiger looked around and took out the clipboard.
"yes sir we're gonna start with some Alphazone to a transition to the Partystylerz, then we're going to squeeze a little Flutlicht in there for the finisher."

"Jim, I have no idea but what you just said.. but do we have the setup of the place ready"
"Yes sir!"
"Excellent!"

Offline White Wolf Guardian

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Received through special limited time events This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Top 10 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf Dragon (Wolgon)
  • Coloring: White and Blue
  • Height: 10' long or 7' tall
  • Weight: 400lbs or 250lbs
  • Build: Thin
  • Currently: Healed up
« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2009, 12:36:41 AM »
*The wolf jumped out of bed to a start* "Oh I just had the most horrible dream that I was middle class... *smug chuckle*. Well off to another day of making furmillions :3" *Kylo got up and pulled the curtains open revealing the long way down below of his penthouse suite on the top of his skyscraper overloooking the entire city* "DAVIDSON!" *The butler Davidson runs in half-awake* "Yes sir?" "Make me some coffee, non-decaf and put some cream on it..." "Yes sir I'll go get that ready for you sir." "Hold a moment... I also want a vanilla biscotti and don't forget to get my car ready and my overcoat and hat in place." "Yes sir, it will be done."

*Kylo never turned away from the window and says* "Good...good." *Ponders his marketing methods for FurNET while Davidson backed away and went off to his duties*
  • Signature art by: FluffyGorer

Offline VampireShai™

• Yellow Yak
  • 12.05.09 <3
    • Myspace
    • Awards
  • Coloring: [Back, Fur, Underbelly] Blue and White [PawPads] Darkblue and White [Toenails] Black [Hair] Blue [Ears] Blue and White [Nose] White and Blue
« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2009, 12:41:54 AM »
Shai then gets awakend by a large thump, She jumps out of bed paceing like she has been running. She then looks around and notices it's just her phone that falled on the ground from getting too many calls. She then wipes her eyes with her paws and looks around, tasteing morning breath. She gets up and looks in the mirror and see's her hair is all messed up. She honestly doesn't care right now, then she goes in the bathroom and picks up the toothbrush and begins to brush her teeth.
But it's okay,

Offline Philly Tanuki

• The Pantsless Raccoon
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • Avid Chipmunks Fan
    • Awards
  • Species: Tanuki
  • Coloring: Primary color: Cream, slightly tannish; Secondary color: Chocolate brown
  • Currently: Pinkie Keen!
« Reply #11 on: November 17, 2009, 12:42:41 AM »
( So is the currency Furos then lol)

Offline VampireShai™

• Yellow Yak
  • 12.05.09 <3
    • Myspace
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: November 17, 2009, 12:47:51 AM »
She gets done brushing her teeth, then takes a shower, and gets dressed into a 3OH!3 shirt, and some blue skinny jeans wearing some converse shoes. She blow drys her hair, and straightens it. Puts some makeup on, then head downstairs to be greated with a mad look in her mothers face.
"What did I tell you about staying up so late!?"
"Mom, relax, I'll be fine. It's only effecting my time, not anything else."
"Well, it sure is effecting me."
"What do you mean?"
"It's making me really aggravated that I can't even spend time with my own daughter just because of you partying and stuff. I'll be back at 9Pm"
Shai's mother then slams the door out. Shai pauses for a minute realizing what had just happend, then feels bad.
But it's okay,

Offline White Wolf Guardian

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Received through special limited time events This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Top 10 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf Dragon (Wolgon)
  • Coloring: White and Blue
  • Height: 10' long or 7' tall
  • Weight: 400lbs or 250lbs
  • Build: Thin
  • Currently: Healed up
« Reply #13 on: November 17, 2009, 12:49:08 AM »
(Works for me :D)

*Kylo takes the coffee and sniffs it then drinks it and eats the biscotti while looking over the status of FurNET's stock prices* "Good good, all is in order, a 0.37% increase in value, business is good* "Thank you Davidson, I will be off to work now." *Davidson bows and gives him the overcoat and hat, Kylo takes both then allows Davidson to put them on him, and he goes out the door to the elevator*

"First go check on my associate Mr. Gabag at the nighclub... *ding ding*" *The elevator hit the first floor and Kylo went up to the receptionist and picked up his keys, then turned around and went outside getting into his Orange and Blue Lamborghini* "We need to make sure the standards are being upheld, the more generic the more business." *The car started up and Kylo drove off*
  • Signature art by: FluffyGorer

Offline VampireShai™

• Yellow Yak
  • 12.05.09 <3
    • Myspace
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: November 17, 2009, 12:52:07 AM »
Shai then shakes her head in disagreement, giving some deep thought into changeing her bedtime. She then grabs her 3OH!3 jacket and like an introvert, puts it over her shoulders. She opends the front door and grabs her house keys and phone on the way out, and locks the door, then closes it, and starts walking down the street.
But it's okay,