The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Earth Eternal (Must check out!)  (Read 1138 times)

Offline Vamp

• Off-The-Wall Guy
  • Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • It's meh!
    • My FA
    • Awards
  • Species: Crow
  • Coloring: Black feathers, green eyes
  • Height: 5 feet 11 inches
  • Weight: 180 lbs.
  • Build: Slim
  • Reference: [link]
Earth Eternal (Must check out!)
« on: November 15, 2009, 08:36:46 AM »
Okay, I have been playing a brand new MMORPG called Earth Eternal. It is totally free and is in open beta. And the best part is IT'S CHARACTER'S ARE FURRIES!!!! Tell me that is not awesome! Anyway, you should all give it a try. If you make an account, look for my screen name 'Vamp Altum'. most of the players are furries and I was thinking of making a 'Furry Forum' clan that you can all join, but if no one signs up then it will be a waste of 10 gold and that currency is also the same as 10 WoW gold, A LOT!

Pet's name: Sion
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
"I used to be a freak, now I'm a freak with a camera."

"If I had a dime for every time I made sense, I'd be broke"

My Steam  : Vamp Altum

Offline Asia Kali Yusufzai

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum.
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: Hot Pink
  • Height: 5'9
  • Weight: 9 stone
  • Build: GORGEOUS
  • Reference: [link]
Re: Earth Eternal (Must check out!)
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2009, 06:26:15 PM »
hmm, well I'm certainly interested, but the main problems here are "MMORPG", and "Open Beta". I often lose interest in MMOs after a week or so, and I would rather wait until it's actually ready.

So i probably will join to check it out, but later.
"Parents always think kids are wasting their youth, and always have done [so] down through the millennia," says Tom Forsyth of RAD Game Tools. "'That Ug, always holding things. His front paws will develop in funny ways. Why can't he walk on all fours like normal proto-hominids?' And so, whatever the kids spend the most time doing, that's always what parents think is a waste of time, and what is corrupting their lives. It doesn't matter what that is. If all they did was homework, parents would be worrying that their kids aren't becoming well-rounded people. And, in fact, parents do this - enrolling math nerds in karate classes and the like. There is no way to win - parental paranoia ensures that kids are always doing the wrong thing."

Puncia's Foundraising Project

Offline Count of Cutesy

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Am I cute?
    • Awards
  • Species: A mythical creature called an Almiraj.
  • Coloring: Pink
  • Height: Not good with height.
  • Weight: Not good with weight, either.
  • Build: Since I made this guy in a program that didn't allow me to change the bulk or build of a furry, I would say about Average.
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2009, 10:56:27 PM »
Most people I know hate it simply for being about furries.

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

Offline Sync

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Don't Mind Me, I'm Just Lurking
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2009, 01:57:21 AM »
I ran into this the other day, actually...

It seems interesting, and I like the furries bit. I sank a few hours into it - it's ok. Graphics are pretty bad, but hey - it's a browser MMO. I guess that's a good excuse. Gameplay was mediocre. It has potential, I give it that! I'm hoping that the release version will be much more refined.

Anyways, for all my complaining, it is a good time waster for free. I'm gonna keep playing it - I'll send you a message sometime!

Steam: Boozel  /// XBox GTag: Boozell          
Add me for good times!