The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Freedom is Earned OOC  (Read 4148 times)

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Old Wolf of the Sprites.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 10 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Currently: Exhausted
Re: Freedom is Earned OOC
« Reply #30 on: November 13, 2009, 05:18:20 PM »
I may be slow in replying, sickness from immunizations are not fun.

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
  • It's all fire and brimstone, baby.
    • Awards
  • Species: Bull Were-ier
  • Build: Thick
  • Currently: apprehensive.
« Reply #31 on: November 13, 2009, 05:34:00 PM »
It's fine.
-hug.-

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: November 15, 2009, 03:12:15 AM »
Didn't take long for this one to die.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #33 on: November 15, 2009, 04:00:03 AM »
Didn't take long for this one to die.
Well I can give up on speaking with Vosur and go back to hunting, but yea...I'm kinda stuck
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 10 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: November 16, 2009, 09:29:36 AM »
I told y'all I'd be delayed. I'm trying to be reliable, but the thing is that I've been sick.

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: November 16, 2009, 05:41:16 PM »
You weren't the only person able to post. :P

Offline Gabag

• Replica Soldier Mk. VII
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
  • Species: Human (Replica Clone)
« Reply #36 on: November 16, 2009, 10:32:54 PM »
I'm waiting on Air raiser to notice something is wrong

or should I just go to the prison camp area?

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: November 18, 2009, 03:06:52 AM »
And I'll be waiting for someone else to reply so it isn't just Chrono and myself just posting all the time.

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 10 Poster
  • "Break free of your chains and quell in fear"
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline-lupine hybrid with wings
  • Coloring: red and black
  • Height: 5'4
  • Weight: 126
  • Build: average
« Reply #38 on: January 29, 2010, 10:30:13 PM »
Name: Nightcatcher (AKA Stitches)
Race: Feline-Wolf Hybrid
Role: The Twisted (problems with this, Rigor?)
Description: Well, Stitches (Nightcatcher) is a caolf (A wolf with cat ears, tail, and muzzle). She is alternately bipedal/quadrupedal; has a light, barely visible blue half-moon above her nose that glows slightly when she's deep in thought; a variation of red along her stomach that travels up to her nose and covers the front half of her muzzle; sutures along her sides and muzzle that hold her together, seeing as she is a voodoo doll look-alike with a robotic arm on her left side that resembles her fur-tones but causes her to be off-balanced; and has a tattoo of a green dragon curled into an S on her right inside wrist. She prefers to wear no clothing as it hides her proudest scars, and she tends to tilt her body towards the left slightly, since she has an underdeveloped sense of balance. Her attitude towards others tends to be slightly frigid with underlying tones of agitation and sorrow. Stitches/NC carries herself with a little bit of pride and walks purposefully; power seems to thrust from her in waves that are thick enough to choke empaths. She has a blatant disregard for any and all rules, refuses to bow to anyone, and would more than likely rip you to shreds as soon as look at you.

As a child, NC was taken from her family and mutated into a grotesque monster whose only peace can be found on All Hollow's Eve, where monsters are welcomed back into the world of the living. She lives without the company of others, choosing instead to haunt the many graveyards of her hometown when she isn't caring for the few animals that can stand her. Her face is a mirror of anguish; her eyes that of dark pools of nothing.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2010, 10:35:16 PM by Stitches Bloodwing »
I go by many names; Mistress of the Abandoned; King of the Shattered; Duchess of the Damned; Nightcatcher; and Dreamwatcher.
but I am untamed and therefor
Your Worst Nightmare
~~Dr. Stitches "Sahara" Strange~~ experiment from D13 -------->
Pet's name: A734RF50G
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: January 29, 2010, 10:43:28 PM »
I do believe that this one is long-since abandoned.