The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Freedom is Earned OOC  (Read 4149 times)

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Old Wolf of the Sprites.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 10 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Currently: Exhausted
Re: Freedom is Earned OOC
« Reply #15 on: November 09, 2009, 11:03:53 AM »
I'll figure out my own placement when/if I'm accepted, but onto the business of posting a profile here.

Name: Experiment #2003, Vosur Aeon
Race: White wolf
Role: Late Elder Era Twisted
Description:
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y141/fox71484/SL/MHV2front.png ((Will update this when possible)) Add dull-grey plates that conform to the muscles of the abs and over the sides of the biceps for the undershirt (these are covered by the overshirt). Wears a sword on the right side of his hips for left-handed unsheathing, and a modified (26 shot clip) SIG P226 Tactical with light/laser attachment, having two spare clips.

He was previously-military, and having been betrayed and experimented on, he holds angst against anyone with military connections... fur and human alike. His attitude towards non-military or unknown on status tends to be distrusting unless someone actually protects those who can't protect themselves or those who do not wish to fight. Not many know of the details of his first mission. It was a "success" to his superiors, but he felt that the amount of casualties was unnecessary.

His legs from the knees-down were surgically removed except for the nervelines, replaced by prosthetics that contain a generator and ionic thruster each outside of the standard artificial muscles. He cannot use the ionic thrusters for long, up to 5 bursts before waiting for 30 seconds to allow his legs to vent the heat or up to 10 seconds temporary-flight before having to vent for 45 seconds. Venting causes him to be much slower and more clumsy than he normally is due to all output power being diverted to expelling the heat.

Information for Pistol Here
Sword Image Here

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #16 on: November 09, 2009, 04:10:50 PM »
I should make it clear that even though the humans would definitely have support knowing they are facing fiercer and superior combatants, they would not likely be roaming city streets and rubble with tanks and airplanes. We don't want them to be so well supported that furs don't stand a chance. I feel at the most light support vehicles such as humvees or light APCs are the most.

Also I want to make it know that these forces are heavily armed and trained to hunt down anthros, they are not a push over. I don't want to see one man armies

kay... gottit  :3
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
  • It's all fire and brimstone, baby.
    • Awards
  • Species: Bull Were-ier
  • Build: Thick
  • Currently: apprehensive.
« Reply #17 on: November 09, 2009, 04:25:04 PM »
Go ahead Vosur. c:

Offline Gabag

• Replica Soldier Mk. VII
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
  • Species: Human (Replica Clone)
« Reply #18 on: November 09, 2009, 09:13:54 PM »
before i do anything in this rp

can I be a human soldier hunting you guys down, seeing a human's veiw on the hunt of all furr'd peoples?

Offline Somebody

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: November 09, 2009, 09:36:08 PM »
First off I wanna clarify that it is ok to continue roleplaying, you don't have to wait for your turn around IF, and I mean IF there is a specific reason for it. For example me and Rigor are the only two near each other, as such us conversing back and forth isn't effecting others ATM so if we roleplay out of turn it is fine. However if you do this be sure not to get out of hand. Nobody wants to come back and have to read 3 or 4 pages of roleplay text just to make sure they were or weren't encountered of involved. If your roleplay effects somebody else its probably best to give them a chance to reply.

As for gabag if you wish to be a human We will let you. However I do not want no overpowered god modding or instant kills ect. As you are the only human you are going to have a very lonely roleplay against us. Same goes for furs no insta killing him and if there must be a fight give each other a chance to attack and defend.

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: November 09, 2009, 09:41:07 PM »
Indeed, I don't see a problem with you being a human other than character interaction may not be as swell as you'd like it to be. Maybe we can create NPC's to interact with you, you're welcome to put ideas on the table to see if we can figure something out for you if you don't want to attempt another role. Also, the thing above I agree with. As Tezz said, you're welcome to interact, just don't go overboard and have over a page of nothing but you and one other person. We're leaving the roleplay a little more open, but posts will be removed if you go overboard and we will enforce a strict turn rule if it happens.

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: November 09, 2009, 09:46:19 PM »
so for me... as im not involved with anyone else... i can post, just whenever i can?

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: November 09, 2009, 09:50:19 PM »
Sure you can, but it'll get boring writing your own story after a while. Just remember there are other characters out there.. Like Chrono's komodo, Vosur, and AR are wandering. We've also got Tezz, Rigor, and Sharky in a facility.. And possibly Gabag as a human. You'll eventually bump into someone.

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: November 09, 2009, 09:52:22 PM »
kay, gotcha  :3

Offline Gabag

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: November 11, 2009, 01:00:10 AM »
Name: Vincent Canten 'Echo 23'
Race: Human
Role: 'Hunter' Division Trooper
Description: Vincent was a soldier from the old wars, when the furs were still allies of The United Earth Federation. He relied on a couple of them to pull him out of some risky situations in the German theatre of the Great Undertaking. Once the world was overtaken, the purge of the unclean began.. starting with the furs, the one threat to human genetic perfection. Drafted once again and given specialized training to hunt down his former comrades, Vince shows no mercy, but inside his mind is the nagging regret that he's killing the man or woman who pulled him out of a tight spot in the past, and respects the fallen enemies and gives them a proper burial if possible.
His armament consists of a French made FAMAS, recovered from a now deceased French Squad gunner, along with a Beretta XX-TREME pistol with attached scope, and a trench knife.
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/fear/images/5/54/Replica_Recon.jpg

I was figuring since you guys as the Furs/Scalies are very powerful... my character should be attached to the unit trained to deal with them

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: November 11, 2009, 06:23:20 PM »
Sharky is gonna make her exit. I'm just not feeling her in this roleplay. :c
And go ahead Gabag. Maybe you can start near AR since she's out there by herself and something's not right. You don't have to, but it's a suggestion since you're a human.

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: November 12, 2009, 04:49:29 PM »
question.... where is Gabag? is he near the complex where the others are trying to break out? or somewhere else... sorry, just wanna know where everyone is  :3

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: November 12, 2009, 07:52:48 PM »
Kitt, I think he's near you.

Offline Gabag

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: November 12, 2009, 07:55:14 PM »
Kitt, I think he's near you.
no im near the dog air raiser killed

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: November 12, 2009, 08:43:06 PM »
no im near the dog air raiser killed

kay, good stuff.... thats why i asked, just so we know where everyone is.....