The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: DeathMatch: Tournament of Blood  (Read 57639 times)

Offline Entaru

• The Jabberwocky's Apprentice
  • Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I...will never let go
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Plagas Infested Fox
  • Coloring: Ivory fur, and emerald (Bloodshot) eyes
  • Height: 6'3"
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Gangly, almost emaciated
Re: DeathMatch: Tournament of Blood
« Reply #1470 on: October 20, 2010, 12:58:18 AM »
hHhHOOooLllDdd YyyOouUrrR TttToooNnGgUuEEE!!!!!  TtThhHIISSss IiSs MmYy DdDDOOmMAIInN aAANnDd YyYOoUuU AarrRE OoNlYy AaAllIVvE BbbEeCAAuUsE II AaaLlLLooOOwWw IiTtt!!  Wraith's gentle hissing had suddenly become a roar.

Object Identified....Chrono Blackwing.  The drone suddenly turned red as an alarm started going off.  INTRUDER ALERT! INTRUDER ALERT!  TOWER CORE IN DANGER!  SEND IN OBJECT TEST FAILURE 23!

Offline Shenzii

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster
  • I've loved you for a thousand years ♥
    • Myspace
    • Awards
  • Species: Doberman
  • Coloring: Black, Rust Brown, Chartreuse
  • Height: 5'8"
  • Weight: 125lbs.
  • Build: Curvy but thin with muscle
  • Currently: Running around in circles
« Reply #1471 on: October 20, 2010, 01:00:09 AM »
Lilitu calmed herself. "Please my dear... May I have my gem back?"
Animals are my passion and my career!!

Offline Gabag

• Replica Soldier Mk. VII
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
  • Species: Human (Replica Clone)
« Reply #1472 on: October 20, 2010, 01:00:55 AM »
The shadow, or as the drone put it, Test Failure 23 let out a screech, that would've shattered any windows if there were any.

Breaking into a sprint, he tackled the dragon from the top of the tower. As it fell, with the prey, it formed it's arm into a blade.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #1473 on: October 20, 2010, 01:19:57 AM »
Chrono gathered a compacted sphere of black fire between himself and the shadow, and let it blast both of them away so Chrono could get some breathing room. He created a pair of wings and flapped back to the tower wall and retracted his wings as he saw the shadow fall back down. "I should have expected such an attack, guess I was being optimistic..."
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Gabag

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #1474 on: October 20, 2010, 01:23:28 AM »
The shadow beast grew wings of it's own, and melded it's blade arm into an assault rifle. Taking aim, it let loose a series of explosive shots.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1475 on: October 20, 2010, 01:32:02 AM »
Chrono was rather suprised that a shadow could fire explosive bullets, so he couldn't bring up his guard early enough before being shot off the wall and heading straight for the ground. What kind of 'Failure' fires explosive bullets after such a beating?!
« Last Edit: October 20, 2010, 02:10:00 AM by Chrono Blackwyng »
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Gabag

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #1476 on: October 20, 2010, 01:33:52 AM »
The test failure suddenly appeared behind chrono, and kicked him square in the spine, and before he could fall, grabbed his head and slammed it into the cobblestones of the tower, repeatedly.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1477 on: October 20, 2010, 01:44:22 AM »
With each hit, the conscious mind of Chrono started to fade away. However, the odd part was that there was no visible damage to the head with each hit and the fact that Chrono wasn't even trying to struggle. In moments he was out, and his scales and clothes started to become white as a another mentality started to awaken. When the white spread to the last parts of black scale and cloth, three off-white spikes shot through the dragon's back and pierced the shadow. The spikes made it nearly impossible to move unless the shadow either let go or pushed away from Chrono's body.

Offline Gabag

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #1478 on: October 20, 2010, 02:03:44 AM »
The shadow pushed away from chrono's body, but not before opening up with it's assault rifle again.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1479 on: October 25, 2010, 01:01:52 AM »
The spikes opened up to form a flower-like barrier that slowly faded away as the 'new' Chrono stood up. A few bullets went through his body, then a sphere of white fire forms in front of him and expands rapidly to send the shadow a few meters away. The wounds closed up as the white flame burned them shut, then a spear formed in Chrono's hand as he looked out into the brambled forest.

"The witch finally stopped hiding..." He went to the nearest bramble path and vomited white fire onto it. The fire made quick work of the spiny foliage, and seemed to spread in the direction that the white dragon was heading towards. The dragon hardly paid any heed to the new vines growing back where he had burnt through, assuming that the vines had more than just a physical presence.