The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Out of the Frying Pan and Into the Fire  (Read 7034 times)

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • It's all fire and brimstone, baby.
    • Awards
  • Species: Bull Were-ier
  • Build: Thick
  • Currently: apprehensive.
Re: Out of the Frying Pan and Into the Fire
« Reply #90 on: November 03, 2010, 06:04:40 PM »
"No doubt with misleading stories that just cover the mistakes of the force that governs you." Rigor scoffed, catching herself as the explosions shook the ground. Before she could say any more, the fellow that had been engaging with the snow leopard, Kitt, she thought he said, was bolting for the flames. A mischievous smirk crept onto the dragon chameleon's muzzle as she heard what he shouted. "Certainly isn't my place, but it seems interesting enough." She followed after Kitt, not looking back to see if Vivian was coming.

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Domestic short haired cat
  • Coloring: snow white fur, slightly wavy white hair, emerald green eyes
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 125 Lb
  • Build: athletic, slender, agile
  • Currently: Attending college like a boss
Re: Out of the Frying Pan and Into the Fire
« Reply #91 on: November 03, 2010, 11:07:54 PM »
Vivienne immediately followed, catching up to the hooded one, then passing to run head to head with Kitt, she hoped she might find something useful to experiment with her shop, maybe find reanimates of the bomb that exploded, re make it and bring it as proof....

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.