The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: DeathMatch: Tournament of Blood  (Read 57876 times)

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Nom!
Re: DeathMatch: Tournament of Blood
« Reply #60 on: November 04, 2009, 09:25:32 PM »
" A normal person? im very sure i dont know what ya mean...."
Kitt undid a clasp and shrugged off his light chest plate, that with his visor and armoured shoulder pad where the only armour he used. He relied on his diminutive size and speed... but unlike Spike did not wish to go into a fight without anything... heaving an appreciative sigh he stretched.....
"gah'd armour may mean ya dont get killed as much... but dang it gives ya bad cramp...."
He strode over to the bars and watched the two competitiors silently for a few moments....
"Gabag's won...."
He turned back to the pair, leaning on the bars. "Anyone whos bet on this other guy aint gonna have a great time...."
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline Gabag

• Replica Soldier Mk. VII
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
  • Species: Human (Replica Clone)
« Reply #61 on: November 04, 2009, 09:34:40 PM »
Jumping up and down after entering the arena to limber up, Gab took a few deep breaths and readies his assault rifle/ At the sound of the go signal he immediately vaulted over a fallen pillar and took out a grenade to prime.
(no saying i win without me actually winning!)

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #62 on: November 04, 2009, 09:41:13 PM »
"its just a gut instinct... but look at this guy... his stance eh?... m' not saying he's gonna be easy meat.... but i'd put my credits on Gabag...."

(wasnt saying you would... its just kitt having a gut instinct and a little bet at the same time xD )

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline Armalite_

• Shoots to Thrill
  • Scented Skunk
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter
  • For the phony tough and the crazy brave.
    • Fur Affinity
    • My FA
    • Awards
  • Species: Spotted Hyena
  • Coloring: White, brown, charcoal, and green
  • Height: 5' 11"
  • Weight: 200 lbs.
  • Build: Toned
« Reply #63 on: November 05, 2009, 01:11:18 AM »
Spike nearly smiled at Kitt's words. "...You really have no idea who I am do you?" He chuckled. "You ain't heard of the serial killer in the sands of North Africa?...He sure ain't anything close to...normal." Spike spat out the word. He bit on the end of his cancer stick and looked at Kitt. "Where might you be from?"

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #64 on: November 05, 2009, 05:43:37 PM »
" nope... i got no idea whatsoever who you are... " Kitt looked up at Spike, watching as he spat out his remarks... "well... ya see i havnt heard of this serial killer whoever he is cos im fr'm eastern europe.... we dont exactly get much information after russia took over again with the communist regime..."
He watched with mild interest the fight taking place, concentrating more on the figure of spike... looking him up and down he looked beaten in... maybe even starved.... but these mattered little to Kitt... to him it was the person underneath he was interested in...

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #65 on: November 05, 2009, 05:51:15 PM »
Chrono was just about to look behind to see if Blaire caught up, but saw three guards and Coru fast approaching. "Of all the-" a projectile whizzed past his head and he saw Coru with a rather low-caliber pistol in hand. "Theres the one you're looking for, he shot me in the knee and vandalized the arena!" Chrono growled before taking out his pulse rifle and re-opening that wound in Coru's knee, and making a new one in his right arm and left knee. "You're getting really annoying, why don't you just have the guards take you to the medical room before you bleed to death?" one guard rushed him, but Chrono caught his head in his armored talons and pushed him off the railing and into the arena. The other one fired at him, sending the surrounding crowd into a panic as well as leaving the last guard to carry Coru to "safety".
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Gabag

• Replica Soldier Mk. VII
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
  • Species: Human (Replica Clone)
« Reply #66 on: November 05, 2009, 06:47:33 PM »
A few very high caliber rounds exploding by the serial killer and the Slovak comes as a reminder that they aint here to talk about feeling, they are here to watch people kill each other.

Offline Philly Tanuki

• The Pantsless Raccoon
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • Avid Chipmunks Fan
    • Awards
  • Species: Tanuki
  • Coloring: Primary color: Cream, slightly tannish; Secondary color: Chocolate brown
  • Currently: Pinkie Keen!
« Reply #67 on: November 05, 2009, 08:29:02 PM »
Philly stood up out of his seat and determined he needed to get out of the press box before he got caught.  "I really want to finish watching the fight, but I have to find that prize money....and maybe it's all hidden in the champions room.  I just need to find out where that room is."  The raccoon walked out of the press box and down the hall towards the main corridor.  "I figure his room will be the best room in this place."

Offline Armalite_

• Shoots to Thrill
  • Scented Skunk
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Fur Affinity
    • My FA
    • Awards
« Reply #68 on: November 05, 2009, 11:14:59 PM »
Despite the rounds that threw up debris around Spike, he was unmoved. This wasn't anything new to him. Coming from Africa, he'd seen the worst of genocide and in some cases took part. To him this was just another day at work. He'd been in several fire fights in the nearly lawless part of the nation where you could pay any form of authority to look away. Spike was merely a fox and in some areas an angel of death. He'd seen it all. He looked at Kitt then at the fight beyond the gate. "Wanna watch?" He asked.

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #69 on: November 05, 2009, 11:19:26 PM »
Kitt flincked at the gunfire... he had grown up around it... but that made it all the worse... at least in the arena if you died you where brought back in good enough condition... shruggin back on the light chest armour he turned back to Spike....  "yeah sure..." He stepped over to the gate, leaning on the bars watching the fight progress...

Offline Armalite_

• Shoots to Thrill
  • Scented Skunk
    • Fur Affinity
    • My FA
    • Awards
« Reply #70 on: November 08, 2009, 07:18:56 AM »
"Did you make any bets?" Spike asked, keeping his eye off the cat and on the fight. Suddenly, he felt something crawl over his boot. He looked down and saw a large rat scavenging for food. Without hesitation, he stepped away and raised his right boot in the air and brought it down on the rat's head with ground shaking force. There was a faint squeal and crunching noise. The small body stopped moving almost instantly. Spike wiped his nose and returned back to his original posture against the gates.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2009, 07:20:36 AM by Spike »

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #71 on: November 08, 2009, 07:40:44 AM »
"i havn' the credits to make no bets.... just watchin to learn bout the tournament..." Kitt looked down as Spike crushed the rat underfoot, before turning back to the fight....

Offline Armalite_

• Shoots to Thrill
  • Scented Skunk
    • Fur Affinity
    • My FA
    • Awards
« Reply #72 on: November 08, 2009, 05:39:19 PM »
"It's mindless ain't it? And yet...it's like some kind of art." Spike watched as the two combatants struggled to kill one another. A pool of blood from the rat began to pool arounf Spike's boots. His lips curled back and Spike's fangs formed a smile.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #73 on: November 08, 2009, 05:42:52 PM »
Chrono continued to fight against the guard, who was annoyingly using cover almost excessively. But that maneuver paid off, with Chrono being pushed over the railing and plumetting into the arena. Looks like another day in the life of a 'heretic'.... an all too familiar voice chimed in his head before he blacked out on impact.
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Shenzii

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster
  • I've loved you for a thousand years ♥
    • Myspace
    • Awards
  • Species: Doberman
  • Coloring: Black, Rust Brown, Chartreuse
  • Height: 5'8"
  • Weight: 125lbs.
  • Build: Curvy but thin with muscle
  • Currently: Running around in circles
« Reply #74 on: November 09, 2009, 01:15:14 AM »
Blaire sat down in one of the stands and looked around. "Where did Chrono disappear to?" She asked herself. She shrugged and sat patiently.
Animals are my passion and my career!!