Author Topic: Needing help to find a collar...(going to an anime con)  (Read 575 times)

Offline Octavia

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
  • Octavia, at your service.
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • xShadowx
    • Awards
  • Species: Suricata vulpes
  • Height: 5'6
  • Weight: 130lbs
  • Build: lean
Needing help to find a collar...(going to an anime con)
« on: August 31, 2009, 11:05:57 PM »
well I'm going to an Anime con next year with a bunch of friends (we're all 19-20)...

and i'm looking for a collar to wear...but I can't find one..

here's what i'm looking for in a collar...exactly like this...but this one has spikes on the back..which I don't want...and a matching leash would be nice...if any of you can find one that is...because i'm going to be my friends "pet" at the Con

exactly like this...but this one has spikes (although they're not visible in the picture)..and haven't been able to find another without spikes.....

thanks for any and all help

(sorry if  I posted this in the wrong section...didn't really know where to put it..)
« Last Edit: August 31, 2009, 11:12:26 PM by Furball »

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • It's all fire and brimstone, baby.
    • Awards
  • Species: Bull Were-ier
  • Build: Thick
  • Currently: apprehensive.
Re: Needing help to find a collar...(going to an anime con)
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2009, 11:48:48 PM »
You may want to look up the rules about clothing for this con before you get the idea together. I'm heading to a con the 18th, and one of the rules states that you cannot be connected or joined with another person at the con (the leash) in any way. I suppose it's for safety while you're walking through crowds, but still.. You may want to check so that you don't waste your money on a leash you can't use.

Offline WingedZephyr

• Monochromatic Friend
  • Administrator
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has donated to the forum.
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • My art and characters
    • Awards
  • Species: Cagon (cat/dragon hybrid)
  • Coloring: White with black "glove" markings and grey stripes
  • Height: 4' 6" (feral)
  • Build: small, lean
  • Reference: [link]
Re: Needing help to find a collar...(going to an anime con)
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2009, 02:22:25 AM »
Well.. if you're looking for something really specific and don't mind overpaying... search for "custom collar" in Google or whatever and there are a number of different sites that will allow you to design a collar to your specifications.

But really... just go to a pet store. Pet stores have a wide variety of sizes of collars, with and without spikes, and in a number of colours. It's cheaper than ordering one, and you'll end up with pretty much the exact same thing. Plus, they usually carry the matching leashes, if you do end up wanting one of those too. Any pet store will do.

Art stream:

** Art commissions currently open **
.: [Prices] :: [To-do list] :.
.: IMVU :: FurAffinity :: DeviantArt :: My website :.