The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: F-Zero RP (Based on the Smash Hit Nintendo Game)  (Read 2034 times)

Offline Count of Cutesy

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Am I cute?
    • Awards
  • Species: A mythical creature called an Almiraj.
  • Coloring: Pink
  • Height: Not good with height.
  • Weight: Not good with weight, either.
  • Build: Since I made this guy in a program that didn't allow me to change the bulk or build of a furry, I would say about Average.
F-Zero RP (Based on the Smash Hit Nintendo Game)
« on: August 08, 2009, 03:46:56 AM »
Okay, let's see. I believe this will be the first time an F-Zero RP has been made on this forum. Well, I hope things go smoothly. I tried posting this on NutrinoPets, but no one is joining, so I am trying again here.

Okay, a plot. How about...

Welcome to the Intergalactic Ace Cup. You have all been selected as the top drivers in the universe. But this is no ordinary racing league. Far from it! It is very dangerous. Many lives have been lost in this event. Every twist and turn is another obstacle. And of coarse there is also slippery ice, lava, long jumps, land mines, and all sorts of things. Not for the faint of hear. But are you brave enough to take on the Challenge? ...I can't here you! Are you brave enough to take on the Challenge? Prepare then for a thrill of a lifetime. ...if you manage to finish all of our tracks in one piece. Hehehe, can you? Here are the tracks in order:

Mute City
Port Town
Big Blue
White Land
Sand Ocean
Lightning
Silence
Illusion

And each track will get harder and harder. But if you think it's not going to be challenging, then this is going to be alot harder than you think. Are you ready for the ultimate Grand Prix?

Okay, now some rules.

1: No god modding, that's a given.
2: Fan characters are not only allowed, but encouraged.
3: Anyone who makes Falcon Punch jokes will be thrown out of the RP.
4: I decide when it's time for a race
5: There will be sessions for talking, sleeping, eating, and all that jazz.
6: Be reasonable. Make races look fun. Don't just say "Blank is far in the lead. He's a sure thing." The races have to be close.
7: 36 characters is the maximum. Whatever spots aren't filled will be played by unimportant characters who play no real role in the story.
8: You can have up to five characters.

Well, there's a plot. Now for a character sheet.

Name:
Race: (Can be a made up race if you want.)
Appearance: (Picture if you have one. If not, a description will be fine.)
Personality:
Background:
Reasons For Entering the race:

Vehicle Name:
Body: (From A to E. A being really good, E being really bad.)
Boost: (From A to E. A being really good, E being really bad.)
Grip: (From A to E. A being really good, E being really bad.)
Speed: (Describe it.)
Turning: (Describe it.)
Appearance:

No perfect Vehicles!!! They must be balanced. You can't have all As, you must have a mix.

Name: Dawson Lake
Race: Human
Appearance: His hair is slightly long and overlaps one of his eyes. His outfit is green and covers most of his body. Under his arms are black wings to go with his vehicle.
Personality: Very competitive. He can handle tight situations well. He is respective towards other racers.
Background: Dawson Lake was the original owner of Wild Goose, until he sold it to an ugly green alien and started on a new vehicle from scratch. His new vehicle, called Vampire Bat, has won him many races, but sometimes, he wonders how his old vehicle is doing.
Reasons For Entering the race: To have fun, for the most part.

Vehicle Name: Vampire Bat
Body: D
Boost: B
Grip: A
Speed: Good
Turning: Good
Appearance: A green round vehicle with designs on the side made to look like Bat wings.

Name: Al Mirage
Race: Horned Tachior
Appearance: Basically an anthropomorphic bunny with a huge horn on its head. (Hence the name Al Mirage, which is a play-on-words of the word Almiraj.) Al Mirage's ears stick up. Al Mirage has many sharp teeth in his mouth. Al Mirage sports a warlord robe with horns on his shoulder pad, and red trailing down.
Personality: Not really evil, but very mean and ambitious. He is also one to underestimate his opponents.
Background: Al Mirage is an underground racer, and the champion of his own planet. He trains every day in very dangerous areas. His machine, the Vanishing Spear, is known to be one of the fastest machines around.
Reasons For Entering the race: To prove his experience and skill.

Vehicle Name: Vanishing Spear
Body: C
Boost: A
Grip: C
Speed: Magnificent
Turning: Bad
Appearance: A pointy machine shaped like a rocket. It is green in color and has short wings going out its back.

Name: Enzo Keen
Race: Horned Tachior
Appearance: Basically an anthropomorphic bunny with a huge horn on its head. (Unlike Al Mirage, Enzo Keen's name is just that, a name.) Enzo's ears go down instead of up. He has a small tuft of blonde hair on his head. He has a brown coat as his outfit.
Personality: Enzo Keen, although the same race as Al Mirage, is nothing like him. He is kind, but a little shy. He likes to have fun.
Background: Enzo is from the same planet as Al Mirage. He's not quite as expirienced as Al Mirage is, infact, he just started out, so his record isn't that big.
Reasons For Entering the race: Money. His family is poor.

Vehicle Name: Shimmering Colt
Body: C
Boost: B
Grip: B
Speed: Average
Turning: Magnificent
Appearance: Silver. It's rectangular with a trapezoidal cut out in the front and a wedge at the back. He als has blue rims. His vehicle looks somewhat similar to the Dragon Bird.

Participants
1: Dawson Lakes
2: Al Mirage
3: Enzo Keen

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Nom!
Re: F-Zero RP (Based on the Smash Hit Nintendo Game)
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2009, 08:14:46 AM »
Name: Kistrev Szabo
Race: Anthro cat
Appearance: An anthro cat with chocolate brown fur, is young and lean wearing only a pair of three qarter length jeans and a bandanna...
Personality: A bit of a maniac, his vehicles are scavenged and each has its won personality to fit one of his.....
Background: Kistrev uses scavenged parts and vehicles to creat a racer with its own personality, his vehicles are like him, somtimes unreliable with some tricks up theyre sleeves....
Reasons For Entering the race: The addrenaline, and its somewhere to put his racers on the track that he creats.... he is not know for actually winning but for generally being the one making the most contact with other racers and general objects on the course....

Vehicle Name: Skoda
Body: A
Boost: A
Grip: E
Speed: Bad/Acceleration is unreliable
Turning: Great/There are so many modifications in this racer all to suit Kistrevs own racing style...
Appearance: Looks like an old Skoda 100 (you can find it on google images if you want, its an old saloon car) there are so many modifications this car is no longer road legal.... normally its speed and handling are very bad, however when played right.... and with a good hit with a hammer, this car COULD do wonders....

((is that ok? i tried to make a race-car with some personality  ^_^ ))
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline Count of Cutesy

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Am I cute?
    • Awards
  • Build: Since I made this guy in a program that didn't allow me to change the bulk or build of a furry, I would say about Average.
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2009, 03:39:05 PM »
(That will be fine.)

Offline Count of Cutesy

• Eager Elephant
  • Am I cute?
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2009, 01:12:24 AM »
Sorry for Double posting, but I really need more members.