The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Subjugation OOC and Character  (Read 3374 times)

Offline Gabag

• Replica Soldier Mk. VII
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
  • Species: Human (Replica Clone)
Subjugation OOC and Character
« on: August 04, 2009, 08:56:17 PM »
I got his permission in a pm to release some stuff so I finally decided to do it (needed to fill in details with him)
This idea is a coalition of Anthropodenihil and myself
All named Characters are Denihil's (i'll let him talk about them cause i dont know much)

anyways Let's start with the setting

Serra, a rich world filled with culture, filled with wonders beyond the imagination, inhabited by the last remnants of the free humans, who escaped the purge of rebellion by the Sovereign Triumvirate of Mankind. Filled with unspoiled beauties, and sparkling cities, the populace has prepared for some time for the Triumvirate's coming. However they were less prepared then they expected, with their space fleet being crushed by what could be described as 'a mailed fist of hatred and anger'. Now the Triumvirate has landed their ground forces, and the world is slowly and surely losing it's beauty, and is being transformed into a blackened wasteland. However the Triumvirate is not on the planet JUST for conquering it, they are looking for something... something so important that some units are getting careless. In any case thissomething could prove to be the salvation of Serra, or lead to the coupe'd grace.

Now with my semi bad plot down let's get to factions

the Sovereign Armies of the Triumvirate of Mankind- A very well equipped force, the legions focuses on brute force and fear tactics. Their technology combines past medieval technology modern (our time) tech, and future tech to make a devastating force. Their units are divided into specific classes that match their roles in the fields, from speed demons to unrelenting force.. these classes are unrelenting and cruel, although some of the Legion's soldiers are starting to gain free wills, and desert.

The Rebel Faction (unofficial name) These rebels have suffered a demoralizing blow from the destruction of their space born fleet, but they have plenty of military surplus to combat the Triumvirate, although their technology isnt as effective as their enemy, they use their equipment with brutal guerrilla strikes and ambushes, although their most technological advanced forces prefer to fight against the enemy without these tactics. A civilian militia has been called, and with reasources running thin, the military has approved of creating improvised weapons from mining equipment and other things lying around. These rebels endure like no one has before, for they are still alive to see tomorrow.

i'll add in more stuff when people can help me fill in details about the rebels (seriously they NEED A NAME!!)
« Last Edit: August 04, 2009, 08:58:20 PM by Gabag »

Offline Asia Kali Yusufzai

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. Top 100 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: Hot Pink
  • Height: 5'9
  • Weight: 9 stone
  • Build: GORGEOUS
  • Reference: [link]
Re: Subjugation OOC and Character
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2009, 12:26:56 AM »
the Legion of Man
"Parents always think kids are wasting their youth, and always have done [so] down through the millennia," says Tom Forsyth of RAD Game Tools. "'That Ug, always holding things. His front paws will develop in funny ways. Why can't he walk on all fours like normal proto-hominids?' And so, whatever the kids spend the most time doing, that's always what parents think is a waste of time, and what is corrupting their lives. It doesn't matter what that is. If all they did was homework, parents would be worrying that their kids aren't becoming well-rounded people. And, in fact, parents do this - enrolling math nerds in karate classes and the like. There is no way to win - parental paranoia ensures that kids are always doing the wrong thing."

Puncia's Foundraising Project

Offline Gabag

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2009, 01:02:07 AM »
the Legion of Man
Well the Triumvirate already has the 'Man' caption in it, so the rebel faction needs a different name
I was thinking
Th Coalition of Free Peoples

Offline ST-84 Sahelanthropus

• Yellow Yak
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • BetrayerOfNihil
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Nanotech Robot
  • Height: Usually 7ft, up to 50ft
  • Currently: A weapon to surpass... well, everything.
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2009, 01:14:23 AM »
Official Name: The Alliance of Equalization and Liberation
Subjugator Propaganda: Betrayers of Mankind

Edit: Maybe this should go in Story Ideas?

Offline Asia Kali Yusufzai

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. Top 100 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: Hot Pink
  • Height: 5'9
  • Weight: 9 stone
  • Build: GORGEOUS
  • Reference: [link]
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2009, 01:20:04 AM »
Well the Triumvirate already has the 'Man' caption in it, so the rebel faction needs a different name
awww, but the leader could have been Manny McMannaman :P

Th Coalition of Free Peoples
But it's not a coalition, plus i always feel that People sounds a bit weak

what about The Wings of The Free
"Parents always think kids are wasting their youth, and always have done [so] down through the millennia," says Tom Forsyth of RAD Game Tools. "'That Ug, always holding things. His front paws will develop in funny ways. Why can't he walk on all fours like normal proto-hominids?' And so, whatever the kids spend the most time doing, that's always what parents think is a waste of time, and what is corrupting their lives. It doesn't matter what that is. If all they did was homework, parents would be worrying that their kids aren't becoming well-rounded people. And, in fact, parents do this - enrolling math nerds in karate classes and the like. There is no way to win - parental paranoia ensures that kids are always doing the wrong thing."

Puncia's Foundraising Project

Offline Arke

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
  • Species: Golden Retriever
  • Coloring: Golden :P
  • Height: 5' 7"
  • Weight: 130 lbs
  • Build: Lanky
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2009, 03:07:04 AM »
Free Legion of Serra, perhaps?
Or maybe the Serran Front for Liberation and Self-Determination.
Maybe just the Serran Republican Army.

Offline Gabag

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2009, 04:27:05 AM »
Serran Republican Army works, cause they are THE army, but then Denihil's actually made the fiction before me so we'll go with his
Denihil no its not gonna be in story ideas cause im gonna go into detail about the classes and such...
Ok Starting with the Triumvirate's classes, their classes have the names of famous people because the person describes (somewhat) what they are doing

like the Usain Bolt class has Lancebikes, high powered motorcycles., there's different levels of that class, but for now everyone starts at a relatively low level
The Benedict Arnold class sows the seeds of treachery within the enemy ranks, makes them question their goal in wars
Gary Kasparov Battlemasters= handle the strategies
Mihail Surkov class marksmen
Robert Wadlow class- They are the pilots of large battle platforms
 Standard infrantry however will not have a class name, for they dont have a specialized role, but they are refered to as a number 'Soldier 023 was at the beginning of his career, just a lowly recruit, but quickly climbed the ranks to be a Bolt class Lancebike Trooper'
more classes

For the Alliance, their standard soldiers are color coded with a patch they wear on their left arm
yellow= heavy weapons
red= demolitions
white /w cross= medic
blue= officer class
brown= standard trooper
green= sniper

now for creating characters, here's what I had in mind

Name:
Class: (if triumvirate say last name of the class or just common soldier, if in the Alliance, say the color and the unit type)
Equipment- (obviously Triumvirate will have better tech. but that means they dont always win) 'for guns just make up a designation or use a real gun model, but the standard rifle is the C-14 Impaler rifle'
Mind Set: (like do they want the war, do they fight just to sustain loved ones.. etc.)
Personal Bio.: we need to know who everyone is
Nicknames:

here's my character sheet just to get it Started

Name: Philip DeBauron
Affiliation: Sovereign Armies
Class: Bolt Class Lancebike Marine (better then trooper rank)
Equipment: C-14 Impaler assault rifle, C-10 pistol, LanceBike, standard Triumvirate armor painted black with a red faceplate, modified to withstand the high gees of the bike, belt of grenades,
Mind Set: Because he has been exposed to the propaganda at an early age, he beieves that the rebels should be defeated at all due haste
Personal Bio: Coming from a military family from the Triumvirate's homeworld, Domiparadu, his father served as a Lancebike Sgt. When he was 12, he began his official training in the Triumvirate, by age 16 he was accepted into the trooper corps, wanting to be like his father, he tried to live up to the family name, racking up honors for honorable service, by age 20, he was admitted into the Lancebike corps, and by age 25, he had reached the rank of Marine within the Corps.
Nickname: # 023
« Last Edit: August 05, 2009, 05:20:36 PM by Gabag »

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2009, 02:06:57 PM »
Name: Zeit-Drache
Species: Black Dragon

Affiliation: Sovereign Armies

Class: Himmler Exterminatist

Equipment: Napalm Thrower, standard Triumvate armor painted Black with crimson Tribal designs and trims, Mercury gun.

Mind Set: Enjoys his assignment and the weapons he is given, rarely follows orders to the letter unless its directly from Issac, who is basically a father-figure to him.

Personal Bio: He was not born a complete human, having a been exposed to radiation from an infantile age, he gained traits that made him almost monster-like, including a temper that made him an orphan as he killed his entire family. His temper was seen as useful, causing him to get captured and "re-programed" to being more in control of his temper, leading him to enjoy the times when his temper flares up. His "re-programming" also made him more sadistic, but it also lead him to climb rapidly up the ranks before getting assigned to a new unit.

Nickname: #076 or "Mad Volcano"

« Last Edit: August 06, 2009, 09:40:40 PM by Chrono-Dragon »
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline PhantomStone

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: brown bear
  • Coloring: dark brown colored fur.
  • Height: 7'1"
  • Weight: 480
  • Build: stocky
« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2009, 04:00:18 PM »
Name: Elaine Patterson

species: homo sapian ingentis (troll, the shadowrun varity)

Affiliation: rebels

Class: heavy weapons. yellow

Equipment- L27 white knight (medium machine gun) E52 cobalt blade (light machine gun) lots and lots of bullets. make shift heavy armor, basically pieces of armor thrown together, more protective than most other armor, but much much heavier.

Mind Set: doesn't want the war perticularly but doesn't want to lay down and surrender. wants to fight for what she believes is right.

Personal Bio.: grew up like a normal person, her mother and father died in an attack when she was 15, she joined the rebels the next week with her brother.

Nicknames: "T"
« Last Edit: August 07, 2009, 08:10:27 PM by PhantomStone »

Offline Gabag

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2009, 09:11:30 PM »
we need more rebels then just phantom

Offline Lumi

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • Lumi <-- Kazu <-- Grimsy
    • Awards
  • Species: Weird Glowing Stoat
  • Coloring: See picture above
  • Height: not too tall
  • Weight: not much
  • Build: agile
« Reply #10 on: August 05, 2009, 09:46:43 PM »
Name: Debreig Daniels
Affiliation: rebels
Class: Green / Sniper
Equipment: Hawk 20 Sniper rifle, C-10 pistol and a laser sight as for armor light armor plates for speed and protection
Mind Set: Fighting for whats left of the home world
Personal Bio.: A simple hunter who joined the rebels to save whats left of the Serra
Nicknames: Luck Shot

• Yellow Yak
  • BetrayerOfNihil
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: August 06, 2009, 04:55:57 AM »
{[Gabag, you should add the Oskar von Hutier-Class, Hainrich Himmler-Class, and Charles Manson-Class just for an update]}

Offline Gabag

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: August 06, 2009, 05:01:53 AM »
New classes
the Charles Manson class, uses what the Arnold class has done and makes the would be traitors, into the real deal
the Hutler class- They are the Elite Stealth units
and the Himmler class specializes in biological weaponry.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2009, 06:04:47 AM by Gabag »

• Yellow Yak
  • BetrayerOfNihil
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: August 06, 2009, 05:36:00 AM »
{[Oskar von Hutier was a general of WWI who pioneered the Infiltration Tactic, so I thought he would best fit the stealth soldiers, like Tom Chalmers -and a *certain* Chameleon I know- would be]}

Offline Gabag

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: August 06, 2009, 06:05:46 AM »
New Update: Standard Sovereign Infantry (Triumvirate's military body) are to be known as the Masako

standard Alliance infrantry shall be known as the Guerillas