The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Pirate furry bay?  (Read 4495 times)

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Nom!
Pirate furry bay?
« on: August 03, 2009, 12:30:24 PM »
just wondering if anyone would be interested in a pirates of the carribean style furry rp.... pirates n stuff.... im coming up with a story which i will maybe post if people are intersted...
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline Asia Kali Yusufzai

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: Hot Pink
  • Height: 5'9
  • Weight: 9 stone
  • Build: GORGEOUS
Re: Pirate furry bay?
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2009, 01:26:34 PM »
certainly sounds interesting, I'm up for it.
"Parents always think kids are wasting their youth, and always have done [so] down through the millennia," says Tom Forsyth of RAD Game Tools. "'That Ug, always holding things. His front paws will develop in funny ways. Why can't he walk on all fours like normal proto-hominids?' And so, whatever the kids spend the most time doing, that's always what parents think is a waste of time, and what is corrupting their lives. It doesn't matter what that is. If all they did was homework, parents would be worrying that their kids aren't becoming well-rounded people. And, in fact, parents do this - enrolling math nerds in karate classes and the like. There is no way to win - parental paranoia ensures that kids are always doing the wrong thing."

Puncia's Foundraising Project

Offline Philly Tanuki

• The Pantsless Raccoon
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • Avid Chipmunks Fan
    • Awards
  • Species: Tanuki
  • Coloring: Primary color: Cream, slightly tannish; Secondary color: Chocolate brown
  • Currently: Pinkie Keen!
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2009, 06:15:58 PM »
I LOVE PIRATES!  I'm definately up for it. :)

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2009, 06:18:52 PM »
well could you guys help me with some bacground or a story, or just some bits of whatever such as character creation cos this will be mah first rp..... and once that is sorted il make the rp and ooc thread...  ^_^ glad people like the idea!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline Philly Tanuki

• The Pantsless Raccoon
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • Avid Chipmunks Fan
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Primary color: Cream, slightly tannish; Secondary color: Chocolate brown
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2009, 06:22:50 PM »
Well as for the background I amno good at coming up with them but I do suppose I can help with the character sheets.

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2009, 06:25:59 PM »
some ideas.... this rp will be in 3rd person... you know : *Kistrev walked across the plank nervously, waves threw spray at him soaking his fur*

and i would definately like help with character sheets...

im writing the background now in a word document and im gonna copy and paste it in here once im done....

Offline Philly Tanuki

• The Pantsless Raccoon
  • Optimistic Owl
  • Avid Chipmunks Fan
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2009, 06:43:40 PM »
That's cool I like 3rd peson anyway.

Here is what I came up with.  You can change it as you see fit.

Name:
Species:
Weapons:
Personality:
Extra Skills:

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2009, 06:45:29 PM »
sounds good, how should people start off in the rp... someone in furry bay trying to get into a crew? rather than god modding as already being captain? or what do you think?

Offline Philly Tanuki

• The Pantsless Raccoon
  • Optimistic Owl
  • Avid Chipmunks Fan
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2009, 06:51:37 PM »
That sounds excellent, however someone has to be the captain.  And I think there should be treasure!  Lots and lots of tresure! ^_^

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2009, 06:54:21 PM »
oh! your thinking we're all on one ship!?! that didnt even occur to me! and squee, i like it! and yes there should be lotsa lotsa treasure and curses and heaves ho as is fitting any pirate rp...

Offline Philly Tanuki

• The Pantsless Raccoon
  • Optimistic Owl
  • Avid Chipmunks Fan
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2009, 06:58:22 PM »
That does sound excellent.  And I just had a thought.  There could be two different ships and the captains could be rivals.

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: August 03, 2009, 06:59:32 PM »
AAARRR! so it could be!  ^_^ this will take a little while to get everything sorted and then ship out me harties yo ho!

Offline Philly Tanuki

• The Pantsless Raccoon
  • Optimistic Owl
  • Avid Chipmunks Fan
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: August 03, 2009, 07:01:12 PM »
Well I said it before and I think I'll say it again....excellent.

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: August 03, 2009, 07:02:07 PM »
right, well anyone else interested in this roleplay?

Offline Asia Kali Yusufzai

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: Hot Pink
  • Height: 5'9
  • Weight: 9 stone
  • Build: GORGEOUS
« Reply #14 on: August 04, 2009, 12:34:13 AM »
There has to be a reason for this... a goal... Like a famous buried trasure, buried by blackbeard himself. The island that where 'twas buried, was submerged into the sea and lost to all save for blackbeard himself. He still has the map and ye must find where he hid it, before yer rival beats ya to it. All the while, the wretched East India Trading Company dogs yer every move along with an ungrateful British Empire....

or something like that

It could be like a mystery, the captain going around to different ports to talk to people for more information, whilst the crew get more and more frutrated with this wild goose chase, and just wanna drink and be merry.

yeah i'm looking forward to this
"Parents always think kids are wasting their youth, and always have done [so] down through the millennia," says Tom Forsyth of RAD Game Tools. "'That Ug, always holding things. His front paws will develop in funny ways. Why can't he walk on all fours like normal proto-hominids?' And so, whatever the kids spend the most time doing, that's always what parents think is a waste of time, and what is corrupting their lives. It doesn't matter what that is. If all they did was homework, parents would be worrying that their kids aren't becoming well-rounded people. And, in fact, parents do this - enrolling math nerds in karate classes and the like. There is no way to win - parental paranoia ensures that kids are always doing the wrong thing."

Puncia's Foundraising Project