The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Freedom is Earned in Blood  (Read 3995 times)

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
Re: Freedom is Earned in Blood
« Reply #30 on: November 16, 2009, 06:00:32 PM »
The komodo only snickered at the statement.

"Forgive me, I ment ex-soldier, as I cannot fathom you getting that many adjustments in only a short period of time...".

His anger suddenly spiked after several minutes of supressing it, and he took it out out a tree, tearing a good chunk of bark off and then flexing his fingers afterwards. He looked back at the wolf and grinned with a faint chuckle.

"I've been fighting ever since I escaped, so I tend to have a very spontaneous temper... comes with having my arms and chest muscle ripped off and replaced with metal"
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Old Wolf of the Sprites.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated more than $50 to the forum.
    • Awards
  • Currently: Exhausted
« Reply #31 on: November 17, 2009, 09:29:19 AM »
"The name's Vosur, if you're so bent on calling me anything. I'm no 'dog' of war... I'm no soldier and I won't ever claiming being one."  he said, his tone slightly more angry than before. "If you have no business with me, please leave. If you do have business, get to the point and state it." he said, shifting his hand-hold to unbelt and hold the sword in front of himself vertically with the hilt up, his other hand away from the pistol as he had both hands on the sword and sheath.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: November 17, 2009, 05:46:30 PM »
A murderous gaze flashed in the komodo's eyes when he understood what the wolf was talking about.

"I was hoping we could just be friends, but if you're going to point that sword at me..."

He sighed before tightening his left fist to the point where his 'muscles' hummed to life.

"I guess I'll just have to snap it in half!"

the komodo quickly latched onto a nearby tree and climbed up, his arms doing most of the work for him. He then stood on a branch, crouching low to avoid easy detction, and waited to either pounce or dash to the next tree.
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Old Wolf of the Sprites.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated more than $50 to the forum.
    • Awards
  • Currently: Exhausted
« Reply #33 on: November 17, 2009, 11:10:28 PM »
His eyes followed the komodo dragon's movements, changing his own stance to place the sword back at horizontal chest-height position. "If I wanted a fight, I wouldn't have spoke at all." he said as he stayed still. "Right now, we're too close to a human base to start anything, unless you want to be caught and 'reworked' again. Go find someone else to vent your anger on."

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: November 18, 2009, 02:27:49 AM »
The komodo dragon didn't say anything, but understood what the wolf brought up. He bent his legs into a powerful leap, but instead of hitting the wolf, he landed on the side of the sword and then jumped off it and took off back into the forest. He turned back and said something with a rather toothy smile:

"So if you weren't a soldier, yet had implants and a wolf form, then what are you?"

He then went back into the rainforest before the wolf could respond.

Offline Somebody

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: November 18, 2009, 05:47:00 AM »
 Tezztor ran and hid behind a Humvee, shifting between the parked armored vehicles and in attempt to find the exit to the compound. His sharp eyes pierced the darkness, scanning every crevice and nook around for even the slightest advantage. The place was fairly secure in that regard and with guards gathering at the gate he would have to be a bit more drastic then was his style. Peering around he opened the door to one of the Humvee and reached for the ignition. Flicking the truck on he lodged the spare gas tank between the seat and the gas pedal and off the truck went, flying at the gate. "Sometimes its just fun to make noise* he laughed to himself as the soldiers frantically dodged the Humvee. Mused by this diversion he sent truck after truck careening in their direction like a game of live bowling. While they were scrambling about he made his way towards the exit, looking to see if the others had gotten themselves killed but they were not in sight. Disappointed he made his way out the gate amidst the chaos

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #36 on: November 18, 2009, 06:40:22 PM »
Bullets flew, gravel crunched as the resistance fighters huddled below the overturned humvee...

"six two, five men, behind the cover.."

One of them stood,  wind and snow whistled fiercly across the rubble-strewn street, battering the humvee that was the cover for the last remanents for Boss, Kitt and five other resistance fighters.... Several shots sounded and the figure ducked down again...

"h'okay, they're up in the building... i say we set off the explosives..."

The boss nodded... time to show these humans that the resistance was still fighting... setting his thumb over the switch on his remote set.... he looked to each of the furs beside him... nodding, he pushed the switch.... not far away, a muffled explosion sounded, soon resonating to a roar as heat and wind tore through the re-fueling depot, oily flames hurled to the sky, light, bright light, spilled across through the street... the wind threw whole vehicles across the concrete..

"down!"
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"