The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Hope Dies Slowly OOC and Character board  (Read 9215 times)

Offline Asia Kali Yusufzai

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: Hot Pink
  • Height: 5'9
  • Weight: 9 stone
  • Build: GORGEOUS
  • Reference: [link]
Re: Hope Dies Slowly OOC and Character board
« Reply #75 on: August 18, 2009, 01:17:19 AM »
haha, one of the main points of this particular Asia is to be an annoyance and a drain on people. It's just the way he's been raised.

Maybe the rabbit could do something besides climb trees and annoy the survival experts, who knows, maybe he'll enjoy snuffing a life.
maybe he could, or maybe he could continue to grumble as he sifts through various household machinery. But no, he's too smart to let a scout send a message.
"Parents always think kids are wasting their youth, and always have done [so] down through the millennia," says Tom Forsyth of RAD Game Tools. "'That Ug, always holding things. His front paws will develop in funny ways. Why can't he walk on all fours like normal proto-hominids?' And so, whatever the kids spend the most time doing, that's always what parents think is a waste of time, and what is corrupting their lives. It doesn't matter what that is. If all they did was homework, parents would be worrying that their kids aren't becoming well-rounded people. And, in fact, parents do this - enrolling math nerds in karate classes and the like. There is no way to win - parental paranoia ensures that kids are always doing the wrong thing."

Puncia's Foundraising Project

Offline PhantomStone

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: brown bear
  • Coloring: dark brown colored fur.
  • Height: 7'1"
  • Weight: 480
  • Build: stocky
« Reply #76 on: August 18, 2009, 01:33:19 AM »
and guys don't zip ahead without the other people on board please. we haven't heard from arke in a while or from SHH or philly. let's wait for them before we do anything drastic please.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #77 on: August 18, 2009, 01:38:52 AM »
Fine...I'll stop :3
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #78 on: August 18, 2009, 01:57:07 AM »
oops well I just did something drastic, well it's inconsequential to the rest of the group...

I really didnt expect my post to go that way though.
"Parents always think kids are wasting their youth, and always have done [so] down through the millennia," says Tom Forsyth of RAD Game Tools. "'That Ug, always holding things. His front paws will develop in funny ways. Why can't he walk on all fours like normal proto-hominids?' And so, whatever the kids spend the most time doing, that's always what parents think is a waste of time, and what is corrupting their lives. It doesn't matter what that is. If all they did was homework, parents would be worrying that their kids aren't becoming well-rounded people. And, in fact, parents do this - enrolling math nerds in karate classes and the like. There is no way to win - parental paranoia ensures that kids are always doing the wrong thing."

Offline Gabag

• Replica Soldier Mk. VII
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Species: Human (Replica Clone)
« Reply #79 on: August 18, 2009, 02:05:20 AM »

phantom said to WAIT too

next time RESPECT those wishes of waiting for those who need to catch up

• Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #80 on: August 18, 2009, 02:09:03 AM »
I was writing my post while she posted that. It was a big post, so I didnt know what was going on here while I was writing

Offline Gabag

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #81 on: August 18, 2009, 02:09:27 AM »
I was writing my post while she posted that. It was a big post, so I didnt know what was going on here while I was writing
ok thats believable

Offline Arke

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
  • Species: Golden Retriever
  • Coloring: Golden :P
  • Height: 5' 7"
  • Weight: 130 lbs
  • Build: Lanky
« Reply #82 on: August 19, 2009, 03:30:13 AM »
I lose power for one day and suddenly I'm behind by two pages!?

Nah, it's fine, just messin' with ya. Thanks for calling the pause Phantom.

Offline PhantomStone

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: brown bear
  • Coloring: dark brown colored fur.
  • Height: 7'1"
  • Weight: 480
  • Build: stocky
« Reply #83 on: August 19, 2009, 01:49:47 PM »
hey guy's im going to leave the role play. im sorry but i have some stuff working it's way on teh home front. no more being on the furry forums. ever. so im sorry for leaving but i got to go. somebody else can take control of my character or just kill her off. good luck guys.

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #84 on: August 19, 2009, 01:59:00 PM »
is fine, i mayself have tons o stuff stopping me goin on the forums, good luck with whatever is going on!  ^_^
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline Gabag

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #85 on: August 19, 2009, 07:17:36 PM »
hate to see you leave Phantom, but gooduck with stuff at home