The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: blood falls  (Read 20076 times)

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
Re: blood falls
« Reply #15 on: July 10, 2009, 01:18:05 PM »
"Gah!!" Cyrus yelled as the vines threw off his form. Then his eyes glow white as he punches the ground, sending a wave of light into the ground, destroying the vines and sending him out of the ground. he flips twice before landing in front of him, broadsword at the neck. "Nice trick, but even basic spells can get rid of this..." He then hefted the sword up and swung down at him.
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Vixin Grimstone

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • love is not a loss unless your forget it
    • Awards
  • Species: vampiric white wolf
  • Coloring: Black and green and purple and white
  • Height: 5 5
  • Weight: 110
  • Build: slim but powerful
« Reply #16 on: July 10, 2009, 01:33:59 PM »
right before he hit me i disappread and reappeard behind him with my blade at his neck and dagger at his chest. his blade flew into the river,sinking far down to the bottom."your becoming a pest!! now why dont we stop this!"
i dont let my gaurd down one bit. i still have energy left. what the is his problem i did let him on his way but he just gose after me. "so what do you say. i have nothing agenst you." i keep my hold on him.

Offline Shenzii

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster
  • I've loved you for a thousand years ♥
    • Myspace
    • Awards
  • Species: Doberman
  • Coloring: Black, Rust Brown, Chartreuse
  • Height: 5'8"
  • Weight: 125lbs.
  • Build: Curvy but thin with muscle
  • Currently: Running around in circles
« Reply #17 on: July 10, 2009, 01:45:35 PM »
Hearing commotion, I smile. "Finally. Something interesting in the god-for-sakin' kingdom." I moan as I run and get changed into my huntress uniform. I pull a black cloth over my muzzle to hide myself. I then jump from the balcony into the nearest tree. Jumping from tree to tree, I keep as quiet as possible. I hope its something I can do away with... it's absolutely BORING here I thought to myself finally approaching the commotion. I jump down after spotting a familiar guard. I then notice a large dragon. I smirk behind the mask and proceed cautiously forward. "What is your purpose on my grounds?" I ask forcefully.
Animals are my passion and my career!!

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: July 10, 2009, 01:47:53 PM »
He lowers his arms, knowing he's been defeated. "You would be furious as well at whoever turned your whole family against you, now are you going to kill me or turn me into one of the undead...?" Cyrus fought many vampires before, and this was the second time he lost, the first time he wasn't given the option to get away after attacking, so he can't trust that even after just trying to kill him that he would still be released. He didn't even hear what another voice said, trying to gather enough energy for a defensive spell.
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Shenzii

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Myspace
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: July 10, 2009, 01:51:33 PM »
I looked at the dragon, listening to his words. "That's not a custom we perform here...." I growl being slightly offended. Although I am a vampire, I don't harm anyone, or at least not with my teeth. I removed the mask after jumping into a tree, hiding who i truly was. Lousy dragon... thinking we only BITE beings... I pick up a decent sized nut from the tree and hit him on the head with it.

Offline Vixin Grimstone

• Eager Elephant
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: July 10, 2009, 02:00:58 PM »
"WE ONLY 'BITE' TO FEED. i will let you live....but you must come with me."
i put the shakals on him pull toward the castle. sevral of the head knight came to my side.

"boss we herd all the cammotion. what happend."

"Vergessen sie täuschen!!!" as i say thay stop in there tracks
« Last Edit: July 10, 2009, 02:15:00 PM by Vixin Grimstone »

Offline Shenzii

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Myspace
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: July 10, 2009, 02:04:17 PM »
I drop down before i realize that my mask is not in place. I follow the head knight cautiously. I stop and decide to go find some more action. That was dumb... now to find something worth fighting. I think as i scurry away. I continue to the territory of the enemy king. "I hope i find something here to kill, or battle." I look around at the charred land. "Wow... talk about poor landscaping." I stop at the sound of another wolf. "I can smell you... come out if you dare." I whip around and see a tall, strong male. "uh... who are you? and what do you want?" I ask standing my ground firmly. The male wolf's red markings glow against his black fur. "I am Blade, I am the Leader of the kings army. Who might you be?" he growled, his white fangs gleaming. "I'm..." I gotta make something up FAST I thought to myself. "I'm Rowan..." Not what I MEANT! I argue with myself. Blade stands up straight and smirks. "Ahh, Rowan. You know you shouldn't be out here... You daddy might find out." He taunted. He rested a paw on his sword. I looked down slightly then back at his red eyed. I slowly stepped backwards and tripped. "You are quite pathetic, but cute. How about we say you come with me... and I wont have to kill you." He smiled. "Uhh.. sorry can't do that." I got up and began to run. A sudden grasp and jerking feeling on my arm stopped me. "What the hell are you going to do with me!?" I pleaded. "Oh... you'll see." He said leading me to his home just outside the castle.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2009, 02:25:38 PM by Rowan »

Offline Vixin Grimstone

• Eager Elephant
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: July 10, 2009, 02:34:44 PM »
i drop the dragon and leap to rowan."Gott verdammt!"
i catch up and make rowan dissapre.
"BACK OFF!!!" as i pull my blade out.

Offline Shenzii

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Myspace
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: July 10, 2009, 02:36:45 PM »
Blade smirks, "Oh please Riku. You've lost once, you'll lose again." He growled baring his fangs and disappeared and reappeared next to me. "See ya.." He laughed and vanished again. I reached forward trying to grab Riku. "NOO!" My voice belted then echoed.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: July 10, 2009, 02:37:36 PM »
Cyrus had just finished gathering energy, and his armor began to emit light when he was finished. Then he was released, somewhat of a shock, but he got up and jumped into the river, breaking his cuffs with stored up magic. He let his armor drag him to the bottom as he retrieved his sword, then shot another blast of light as the ground to shoot himself out of the river and back on land. "Not what I planned, but hey, still got my sword..." he said as he followed the vampire's trail, seeing Blade vanish in the distance...

Offline Shenzii

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Myspace
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: July 10, 2009, 02:42:38 PM »
Blade held me close as we reappeared at the cliffs. The wind was strong as the sky darkened. "It's going to storm. Hopefully that'll slow them down." He said looking at the sky. I looked at him and pushed away from him. "What do you WANT!?" I demanded. He looked at me, his expression calm. "If I have you... I have everything." I looked at him confused. "What do you mean?" I asked slightly calmed. He walked over to the edge of the cliffs. "If I keep you with me, The king will make me of higher Archy and your father will be helpless. Not to mention, your beautiful." he smirked. I looked at him quickly and started stepping backwards. "So your going to hold me hostage?" I sat on the ground and began to think.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: July 10, 2009, 02:46:49 PM »
What the heck is Blade doing now?! Cyrus thought has he ran past the other vampire, his wings spreading out from his armor. He took to the skies, seeing two figures all alone on the cliffs quite a distance from him. If its not Blade, I'll just say it was an accidental landing he thought as he sped towards the figures.

Offline Shenzii

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Myspace
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: July 10, 2009, 02:48:46 PM »
I held my knees close as Blade went out searching. Why can't I just leave... it would be the right time i thought to myself, still motionless. I looked at the skies. I then got up and went over to the edge of the cliff and sat down as the sun disappeared in the distance.

Offline Vixin Grimstone

• Eager Elephant
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: July 10, 2009, 02:49:05 PM »
i tryed to reach but i faild. I whent to my knees
"MOTHER FFF!!!" i pounded the ground "not again..."

i ran to my horse and got on.
"what are you doing sir!!"

i just left to head to Teufel kingdom.

((the horse http://sammykaye1.deviantart.com/art/Death-Rides-A-Black-Horse-98090719

Offline Shenzii

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Myspace
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: July 10, 2009, 02:51:00 PM »
blade returned and walked up behind me. "I'm slightly amazed you didn't leave..." He sat next to me and held me close. "Being nice to me isn't going to make me like you and this situation." I growled lowly.