The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: rise of the furries  (Read 5710 times)

Offline Vixin Grimstone

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • love is not a loss unless your forget it
    • Awards
  • Species: vampiric white wolf
  • Coloring: Black and green and purple and white
  • Height: 5 5
  • Weight: 110
  • Build: slim but powerful
rise of the furries
« on: June 23, 2009, 02:45:04 PM »
Rise of the Furies

Rise of the Furriers is were human put Furies to work without pay or praise.
they are treated like slaves.(kinda like animal far. that were i got the idea)

Setting: England in the 1920's.

profile example:((this is mine))
name: Sarina Grimstone
species: Gray wolf
color:black with a Wicca star on forheading
background: my parents died when i was just four years of age. a human found me and took me home,
once i got older that same human put me to work.
determined,will power,gets aggressive very easy,hopeful,protective, and strong minded

i walk through the Field heading back to that horrible farm and finally sleep.
i stop to have a drink out of a puddle, i hear a noise in the bushes. i put my tail up and my ears back................

« Last Edit: June 24, 2009, 04:31:43 AM by Kiria Draik Vixin*, Reason: didnt get to finish it »

Offline AirRaiser

• Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • It's AR for short
    • Peanutbutter & Sandwhich
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline Gargoyle
  • Coloring: Black with white streaks
  • Height: 5'8
  • Weight: 175lbs
  • Build: Femine
Re: rise of the furries
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2009, 08:46:54 AM »
(OOC: Humm this could be interesting. I'll join in.)
name: AirRaiser, Humans Know her as Demon
species: Feline Gargoyle
color: White Streaks markings and black fur
background: Her mother was a gargoyle, her father was a were cat. The two species together cancel out the night and day effects. She has no human form, nor does she turn to stone. Because of her appearance humans avoid her, and call her a demon. She can create green fire balls from her hands, and she can also "grow" large bat like wings. This does not help her image with the humans.
Over the many years the humans have tried to hunt her down, having a prize slave like her would make anyone instantly famous.

Running on all fours a strange cat like creature breathes hard, her nostrils flaring. Her feet hit the ground making barely a sound, her tail whipping around keeping her on her toes. Not far behind torches blaze as a hunting party is in hot pursuit.

::::
Commissions are OPEN

"I do not conform to popular stupidity"
"TURBO FAT" - Shoebox

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2009, 09:11:46 AM »
name: Kistrev
species: fox/cat hybrid (look at my avatar, kinda like that)
color:(look at my avatar)
background: I came over to britain to Russia, over there communism was strife and work was hard, i came to britain to work and to live.......

hard worker, limited english, will take the short end of the stick simply because this gives you a stick to beat someone with.....

*clank* *clank* *clank* the sensless beating of the stone reverberated through Kistrev's ears.... hefting the massive hammer over his head he beat the block of stone again, from here after being broken up the stone would be taken everywhere for building, if he was not breaking stone Kistrev would be digging potatoes or shifting wheat.... however,it was not as bad as it was back in the motherland, work everyday, all day.... yes, work here was better......

the sounds of shouting and the blaze of torches caught Kistrev's attention, another hunt, many hunts there where every day back in Russia, but that didnt mean Kistrev agreed with them.... seeing the fur, he supposed it was a fur, runnin from the pack of humans Kistrev ran in its direction waving and pointing to a stonemasons shed with a large oak door where the fur could hide......
« Last Edit: June 28, 2009, 09:31:31 PM by Kitteh (known as cat) »
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline AirRaiser

• Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • It's AR for short
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2009, 08:56:03 PM »
AR noticed the slave, having tried to avoid them most of her life for fear of being caught she wasn't to keen on the idea. Her eyes narrowed and started to glow, but seeing no other alternative she heads in to the shed.

Once inside she quickly turns around, still on all fours, she bares her teeth and unsheathe her claws. I'm not about ready to be caught by some slave she thought to herself. Her tail whips  around as she waits for the creature to enter...

Commissions are OPEN

"TURBO FAT" - Shoebox

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2009, 09:27:25 PM »
as soon as the creature had entered the shed Kistrev slammed the door closed, just in the nick of time a hug mob of humans baring torches turned the corner of the shed...... the leader shouted at the young fur, "where the bloody 'ell is that demon, YOU! fur you seen a demon 'ave you?!

Kistrev shook his head and in broken english he replied.... no, you can push off too! waving his hammer at the group he growled.... the group ran off grumbling..... turning back to the shed Kistrev opened the door and stepped inside closing the door behind him, turning to look at the creature he realised his grave mistake as claws unsheathed......
« Last Edit: June 28, 2009, 09:30:32 PM by Kitteh (known as cat) »

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline Jacen the Folf

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox-Wolf
  • Coloring: Orange-Brown Fur, Cream chest and jaw, black paws and forearms
  • Height: 5"11
  • Weight: 130
  • Build: Lean, thin, and slightly muscular
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2009, 10:00:30 PM »
name: Jacen Carter

species: Folf

color: Orange-brown fur with a cream stomach, tip of tail, and jaw. Black ears, forearms and hands, and leg below the knee. Black spikey hair.

background: Parents were murdered by their owner in a drunken rage. Overcome with anger Jacen killed his master and his family and escaped into the streets. He now runs throughout England freeing furs from their masters through violence. He is a loner and is cold to humans but kind to furs.

-------------------------------

Jacen sat upon the roof and stared at the mob as they left. The humans were lucky, if they had gotten any closer to the gargoyle he would have had to kill them all. Jacen holstered the two pistols he held in his hands and tightened his scoped rifle to his back. He stood up and scowled at the humans, they considered his kind, furs, to be unclean and worthy of only working as slaves. They were the unclean monsters, they didn't believe furs were people despite the fact that they bled, cried, and laughed just as they did. He had tried to go the peaceful route to freedom many years ago, but all that had done was get his friends killed. For now on Jacen believed that all humans needed to be destroyed, and he would be the fur to free his kind.

Jacen grabbed on to a gutter and began to crawl down, putting his hands on bricks and ledges in order to reach the ground safely. Jacen ran over to the shed, black trenche coat fluttering in the wind. He looked around quickly and kicked in the door.

He crossed his arms and said, "So, who are you two and why were those humans chasing you?"

Pet's name: Jacen
Adopt your own!

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2009, 10:05:19 PM »
Kistrev swung round with his two handed hammer at the figure standing in the broken doorway..... That doorway took me a week to finish you human scum!.......

Offline Jacen the Folf

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2009, 10:14:42 PM »
As the fox/cat whirled around with the hammer and yelled "That doorway took me a week to finish you human scum!"

Jacen pulled out a pistol and aimed it at the fox/cat and pulled back the hammer "I'm no human fool. I came here to help you two, now tell me your names."

Adopt your own!

Offline AirRaiser

• Handsome Horse
  • It's AR for short
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2009, 10:15:15 PM »
AR paces from side to side, her eyes glowing fiercely. She bares her teeth a little and lets out a low growl. She looks around shed but sees no other way to escape with out attracting attention.

Commissions are OPEN

"TURBO FAT" - Shoebox

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: June 28, 2009, 10:17:14 PM »
Kistrev dropped the hammer staring neatly down the barrel of the pistol, " my name, my name is Kistrev" he replied in a heavy russian accent

Offline Jacen the Folf

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: June 28, 2009, 10:30:38 PM »
"my name, my name is Kistrev." said the fox/cat. Jacen nodded, keeping one eye on the gargoyle that was pacing back in forth baring its fangs.

Jacen un-cocked his pistol and returned it to his holster. Jacen stared Kistrev in the eyes and said "My name is Jacen, and I'm here to free you two from captivity."

Adopt your own!

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: June 28, 2009, 10:34:25 PM »
free, no, the motherland dictates that i work, without work i have nothing, my life has always been work....... yet, maybe thats why ive never felt complete..... looking back at the gragoyle Kistrev frowned, are you going to skulk there all day? i know you are a gargoyle thats no reason to skulk in shadow....

Offline AirRaiser

• Handsome Horse
  • It's AR for short
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: June 28, 2009, 10:54:20 PM »
AR lets out a low growl, then stands on her hind legs. Her eyes still glow, and her tail twitches from side to side. She bows slightly as is the custom of her clan.

"I am sorry if I seem less then happy to see either of you, seeing as my kind has been hunted to extinction." She says sarcastically. She retracts her claws and relaxes a little.

Commissions are OPEN

"TURBO FAT" - Shoebox

Offline Jacen the Folf

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: June 28, 2009, 11:01:17 PM »
"Free, no, the motherland dictates that i work, without work i have nothing, my life has always been work....... yet, maybe thats why ive never felt complete."

Jacen frowned, the accent was deffinetly foreign, Russian or Eastern European by the sound of it. This was also the first time Jacen had met someone who didn't want to be freed. It was as if this fox/cat liked this kind of work.

Jacen arched his eye brow and said, "Well it doesn't have to be that way. You are no longer in the East my friend, you can be free if you want to be. You won't be looked down on or forced to work ever again."

Suddenly the Gargoyle stood up and said "I am sorry if I seem less then happy to see either of you, seeing as my kind has been hunted to extinction."

Jacen smiled, he liked this one, she was interesting. He nodded at the Gargoyle and said, "Well I promise that you won't share their fate. Now, what is your name?"

Adopt your own!

Offline AirRaiser

• Handsome Horse
  • It's AR for short
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: June 28, 2009, 11:15:58 PM »
AR steps further from the shadows showing off her full figure. Her fur is pitch black but with streaks of contrasting white. Her muzzle is white as well as her stomach. She wears around her waist a thick belt, holding up a loin cloth. Cross one shoulder a belt like strap holds something close to her back. Atop her head sprout two oddly shaped purple horns.
"My clan gave me the name AirRaiser, or AR for short. The humans however call me Demon."

Commissions are OPEN

"TURBO FAT" - Shoebox