The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Trying to Escape OOC Thread {READ First Post}  (Read 3372 times)

Offline Arilys DuskFlare

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Species: Mewgia (Mew/Lugia hybrid)
  • Coloring: Pink 'n' Blue
  • Height: 1' 5"
  • Weight: 8.8 lbs
  • Build: Small and thin :3
Trying to Escape OOC Thread {READ First Post}
« on: June 20, 2009, 05:47:53 PM »
Accessing Server... Access Denied... Please Input Passcode... ... Passcode Accepted... ... New Entry...

Entry Number 0628
Date: August 12th, 2014

The world is still peaceful. But that may change with the blink of an eye. That is why we, the Government, are experimenting on people. We change them into "Anthros", a mix of human with an animal. We don't do just that, we also give them powers, that they will master, to protect the world from wars, to fight by our side so we have an advantage.
We have experiment facilities all over the world, 5 miles underground.
When we 'recruit' someone, he or she is taken to the Experiment Room, to be 'transformed'. They are then given a room. Each experiment has it's own room, with the essentials. A bathroom, a bed, and some even have clothes. They all eat in the same place, the Lunch Room. They are free to do as they wish, as long as it doesn't bring any problems. They can go to the Library, to the Training Grounds, they even have a Cinema. We try to make them comfortable...

Some have their own weapons. The others can go the Weapons Room, to choose one. There is only one thing they can not... no, must and will not do... see the sunlight. We can't let that happen, they must not go to the outside world. Only if the world is at war. The ones that do plan to go outside, are taken to the Government Room. Once they are in there, they don't come out...

We have new experiments. We are going to see how they handle the new reality...

End of Entry Number 0628.

New Entry Accepted... Please Log Out... ...

...::Background::...

"W-where am I...?"
You have been kidnapped and taken to some unknown place. They take you to the experiment room. You come out different, looking like an animal. The worst part is... you can't go back out. You are stuck in these facilities with other experiments.
The first thing you notice is that the Government is making these experiments (including you).
All the movies, all the books, everything in this place supports the Government somehow.
You start getting sick of this place, wanting to know more...

And... where do I stay...?
You have your own room, with the essentials. A bathroom, a bed, a dresser, and, if you're lucky, clothes. You can also get clothes out of your room.

How long will you last? Very soon, you will understand something... you must get away from there, try to find someplace out of this... 'world'...

...::Rules::...

~ No God Modding. This may have fights, so no stuff like "X threw his knife at Y and cut his arm". NO. You write something like "X threw his knife at Y, hoping to hit his arm".
~ Try to keep your posts with decent grammar and spelling.
~ Use the OOC Thread for doubts and such, it's what it's for.
~ If you have problems with someone, post it on the OOC Thread or take it to PM.
~ Use the profiles skeletons on THIS post on your characters.
~ Make your posts in the third person (Don't write: "I get my sword out and prepare to fight.", write: "He took out his sword and prepared to fight."). I don't mind if the profiles are filled in the first person, but only the profiles, please.
~ I may change the rules as or when I please.
Please follow those rules. Thankies ^^

...::The Experiments::...
(Copy/Paste What Is In The Pretty Code Box, Take What It's In The Brackets)

Code: [Select]
[color=red][b]Why hello:[/b][/color] (first and last name)
[color=limegreen][b]I am:[/b][/color] (age, gender)
[color=lightblue][b]Wait what?:[/b][/color] (personality)
[color=teal][b]I can definitely:[/b][/color] (powers, one please)
[color=brown][b]Even though I:[/b][/color] (your species)
[color=pink][b]Wish I didn't remember:[/b][/color] (bio, past life, how you became an experiment. Or maybe your already an experiment...something)
[color=violet][b]Don't believe me?:[/b][/color] (appearance)
[color=silver][b]That is the end:[/b][/color] (other stuff you might add. nothing too sketchy...)

What It Looks Like

Why hello: (first and last name)
I am: (age, gender)
Wait what?: (personality)
I can definitely: (powers, one please)
Even though I: (your species)
Wish I didn't remember: (bio, past life, how you became an experiment. Or maybe your already an experiment...something)
Don't believe me?: (appearance)
That is the end: (other stuff you might add. nothing too sketchy...)

...::Small Summary::...
(For Those That Didn't Quite Get The Story)

The Government need military power, but people refuse to fight, if a war happens. They use their last resort: they create weapons.
Not machines and such, but people with special and specific powers. They experiment on you, give you a power, then make you their 'property'.
You get sick of this place. You only think of one thing. How to get out of here... swiftly... and cleverly...

...::My Character::...

Why hello...: Foxx DawnKit
I am: 16, male
Wait what?: I'm very cheerful, try to be always happy and see the bright side of stuff. Also, I always try to cheer someone up and won't leave anyone behind, no matter what.
I can definitely: Controls shadows. ((The irony xD) I can use them in different ways and even make them solid.
Even though I: Am a... 'Red' fox.
Wish I didn't remember: I was recently made an experiment. I'm slowly starting to control my power, making shadows of different stuff, but I'm getting a bit sick of living here.
Don't believe me?: My muzzle, tip of ears and tail, neck, chest, belly, part of legs and arms, hands and feetpaws are covered in pure white fur, while the rest of my body is covered in a bright orange fur. My long black and white hair goes past the middle of my back and my tail is bigger and fluffier than normal.
That is the end: I have nothing more to add.

Okay, finally, that's done. Let's see how this goes, I'll post the link to the RP in some minutes.

Link To RP: http://www.thefurryforum.com/forums/index.php?topic=7732.new#new

GO GO GO, post your profiles xD
« Last Edit: June 20, 2009, 06:33:52 PM by Foxx DawnKit »
I are a Mewgia 8D Deal with the cute >83

Offline PhantomStone

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: brown bear
  • Coloring: dark brown colored fur.
  • Height: 7'1"
  • Weight: 480
  • Build: stocky
Re: {READ First Post}
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2009, 06:01:33 PM »
Why hello: beka smith "ghost"
I am: 18 and female
Wait what?: i am imaginative, watchful, weary and agile
I can definitely: control fire (along with racial power's and echolocation hearing)
Even though I: am an anthro falcon
Wish I didn't remember: my previous life, with me being helpless and blind.
Don't believe me?: i am basically a pale human female with silver falcon wings coming out of my back. my hair is cut short like a man's, the hair is silver gold. that has a blue tint in the front. my eyes so I'm told are gray, for i am blind. and my ears are very long and pointy.
That is the end: of me sitting here.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
Re: Trying to Escape OOC Thread {READ First Post}
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2009, 02:37:01 AM »
Why hello: Chrono Dragyn
I am: 17, male
Wait what?: I'm outwardly serious, but if I like you, I might do a '180' and act increadibly carefree. However, I never involve anyone with my personal 'buisness' or issues.
I can definitely: Control Electricity (along with racial[?] strength)
Even though I: am an anthro demon dragon
Wish I didn't remember: That I was born to be experiemented on, that they killed my mother in front of me to bring out my powers.
Don't believe me?: I am nothing resembling a human except in general shape, my body is covered in black scales, and spikes jut out from my elbows and shoulders, I also have a black mane coursing down to my shoulders.
That is the end: of me just asking questions and never searching for answers...
« Last Edit: June 30, 2009, 08:50:04 PM by Chrono-Dragon »
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Arilys DuskFlare

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2009, 03:19:35 AM »
Go ahead, you two ^^

Offline Sareen

• Satan's pet
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 10 Poster
  • I'm Not Insane, Just Mentally Hilarious.
    • Fur Affinity
    • Your Nightmare >:3
    • Awards
  • Species: Cabbit
  • Coloring: Black, White and Neon Green
  • Height: 5'10''
  • Weight: 121.8 lb
  • Build: Hourglass
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Formally Known as Danta
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2009, 02:42:21 PM »
Why hello: Dyrani Slicktail
I am: 16, Female
Wait what?: I Am Very Relaxed About What Is Going On, Though At Times I Can Become Wary Of Those Who Seem A Threat
I can definitely: Control water
Even though I: Cubi Bone Drolf
Wish I didn't remember:That I came For A race Breed For These  Experiments
Don't believe me?: the only thing human about me is my shape, except my feet which are wolf like, appart from that I am covered in black fur, with a scaled under belly that stops below my chest, but trails down a dragon like tail the scales are also on my inner thighs to my knees, I also have a Bone shape marking on both arms, a Skull like mask, i have 4 horns too, 2 small on the front of my head and to bigger ones slightly farther back and a spine and Pelvic markings on my back, I have wolf ears slighlty bigger then normal as well as liquid like eyes which change depending on my mood.
That is the end: I have nothing to add

----------------------------------------

Hope this is okay, and sorry if I did a bit of a big Bio >.<
  • Signature art by: Me (Danta)
~ Im The Finger Down Your Spine When The Lights Go Out, Im The Bad Taste You Cant Get Rid Of , Im The Nightmare You'll Never Wake Up from - Me (Danta Bloodrayn) ~
Add Me On Skype: TangoPhynix

Offline XXxMaximuMXXx

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster
  • ~Playtime~*paw print*
    • Awards
  • Species: waolf < wolf fox cat
  • Coloring: black with white tips on ears and paws, tail slightly a dark musty red/black. tattos are dark blue and her eyes are deep blue unless she goes into a trance which means they go blue and red.
  • Height: 5ft.6
  • Weight: 7 1/2 stone
  • Build: slim,stubborn and feisty! <for fun
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2009, 08:48:17 PM »
Why hello: Maxi Dokuro
I am: 15: Female
Wait what?: is stubborn and a bit sarcastic. she can be seen as shy as she doesn`t like strangers that well but once she feels comfortable will love a great laugh
I can definitely: Control over Fire
Even though I: Fox
Wish I didn't remember: She can`t really remeber of how she became a experiment but knew it had somethign to do with her father. she remebers that he close to the boss of this "Experiment" and he wanted to give her a try.
Don't believe me?: Just like her picture is slightly small with long tawny hair and hazel eyes. Her tail is a red/orange and her ears are the same with dark brown tufts.
That is the end: ----

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2009, 09:02:50 PM »
Why hello: Cat kistrev
I am: 15
Wait what?: stubborn slovakian
I can definitely: "cat's eye" everything can slow down to a crawl giving the illusion of superb reflexes and speed, can be seen be a glint in his eye
Even though I: Cat/slightly foxy (look at meh avi)
Wish I didn't remember: cat was made an experiment, for unknown reasons to him he has been enrolled as the NEG (new experiment guard) he had no choice but to accept this position after numerous torture.....
Don't believe me?: (look at my avi)
That is the end: is iltreated so far by other "experiments, after being formed as part of the guard force, has no real friends due to this, it has ruined what little of a life he had....... he patrols the corridors and watches over the others...... his life is hell with constant mocking...
« Last Edit: June 30, 2009, 09:10:27 PM by Kitteh (known as cat) »
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline Arilys DuskFlare

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2009, 09:52:03 AM »
Go ahead, you guys :3

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2009, 07:33:49 PM »
Please tell me they have more than just tazers for experiments, because theres alot of abilities that nullify the use of a tazer.
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2009, 07:38:48 PM »
yes they do, Cat is only part of the NEG for unknown reasons to him, he is not givien full grant to other equipment and is spat on by both the NEG AND the experiments as he is the only anthro who is part of the NEG....

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline Arilys DuskFlare

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2009, 09:15:15 PM »
And let's wait a bit for the others ^^

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: July 03, 2009, 04:45:10 PM »
ok guys can we sort out what the NEG use to contain experiments as this may come in very usefull later on...?

a list of my first ideas, add as many as you can, the NEG will need em!

*Tazor-rifle~ a long range taser, fires short or long bursts for incapacitation or near death...
*High caliber pistol~ sometimes you just gotta rely on the bullets...
*NEG surplus armour~ built in pressure and heat dispensor, also conatains full body suit including mask that can be raised at the touch of a button...
*Tasor~ a small hand tasor, incapacitating to some experiments...
*Shock baton~ creates extreme high pressure in a small area, can nock out even a large experiment...
*Ionised steel thumpah~ a truncheon that packs a punch, does not rely on electricity...
*Webber~ a small air blaster, fires a large sticky mass of plastic substance that hardens on contact and constricts into a "web"...
*Torch!~ all police have em!
*Tazor rifle secondary fire~ contains a clip of reagular, flame, entinguisher and armour piering rounds...
*NEG riot shield~ an arm mounted fold up shield, may either be used in ion shield form (shield gen) or regular ionised steel...
*Full headset~ night, heat and motion vision...
*Radio headset~ since the introduction of the experiment "Chrono" the headset's use thousands of frequencies within microseconds proving, hard to jam...
*Grenades~ flash bang, EMP (electro magnetic pulse) and Shock (like the baton) grenades, non lethal...
*Grav-gun~ can be used to manipulate gravity within a small area...

WHADYA GUYS THINK?
(obviously one NEG wont carry all of this.... for instance in a team of 5 there would be one "webber" 2 "riot shielder's" and 2 regulars with "tazor rifles")
« Last Edit: July 03, 2009, 05:28:03 PM by Kitteh (known as cat) »

Offline Arilys DuskFlare

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: July 03, 2009, 05:16:00 PM »
I think that's ok. Also how about a Zero Point Energy Field Manipulator (Gravity Gun). I know, I know, it's from Half-Life, but it may come in handy.

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: July 03, 2009, 05:26:54 PM »
kk, (and half life's great!)

Offline Arilys DuskFlare

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: July 03, 2009, 05:40:54 PM »
(yeah, I know, even if I jump sometimes xD)

Just a description.

Zero Point Energy Field Manipulator (Gravity Gun) - This can lift small to medium objects in the air (duh) with little effort. You can also shoot the objects against something or someone.