The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Sudden Origins [OOC and Character Thread]  (Read 3706 times)

Offline Procyon

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Eat Me, Drink Me
    • Furaffinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Black, Gray, White, Blue
  • Height: 5'7"
  • Weight: 138 lbs.
  • Build: Average
Sudden Origins [OOC and Character Thread]
« on: June 09, 2009, 05:50:33 AM »
This is the OOC and character information thread for the role play Sudden Origin, which can be found: here. Remember to follow forum rules and regulations. You may only post things directly related to the role play and character information here. Anything else should be sent to me in a private message.

So, first things first, I'd like to lay down some rules which are easy to remember. Hopefully you won't have too many problems following them.
• No god-moding. I know someone will do this. Don't.
• No yiff. I don't want to read 8 posts of hot, kinky sex. Maybe later. Romance is encouraged.
• You don't have to be a grammar nazi. Everyone makes mistakes. Just make your posts understandable.
• No superpowers. You're mutants, but not like that.

See? Not so many rules. Only four, but that should cover pretty much everything.

And here's the profile skeleton:
Code: [Select]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Character Name:[/b]
[b]Animal Cross:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b] (This should be at least 13+, the transformation occurs sometime between puberty and adulthood.)
[b]Height/Weight:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]Personality/Quirks:[/b]
[b]Bio:[/b]

You'll post these in this thread, which is the character info part.
Mine should be up shortly.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2009, 06:08:38 AM by Procyon »
"And the first thing that flashed into my gulliver was that I'd like to have her right down there on the floor with the old in-out, real savage."

—Alex De Large, A Clockwork Orange

Offline Raven_Face

• Vibrating Furby
  • Stop sucking or I'll kill you
    • Awards
  • Species: Raven
  • Coloring: Shiny black
  • Height: 6' 2"
  • Weight: 184 lb.
  • Build: lanky
Re: Sudden Origins [OOC and Character Thread]
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2009, 05:59:36 AM »
dun dun.

Username: Raven_Face
Character name: Hitan (moniker)
animal cross: Raven
Height/Weight: 6' 2"; 185 lb
Appearance: blue eyes on glossy black feathers that are continually ruffled and broken, and therefor molting continually as well. wing span is near 7.5 feet; folded they barely come over his head and 6 inch off the ground from the longest feather.Wares no shirt as none fit, but wares heavy black jeans with a knife sheathed on left side. his boots are heavy and steeltoed. and his pants are supported  by a thick belt with a raw iron buckle. he also wares his late farthers dogtags. his beak is ebony, extending approximately a foot.
Personality/quirks: Reclusive and avoidend of other people, even other anthromorphs, but dose not flee if approached typical. seems aloof because of this cuppoled with a sarcastic nature and habit of correction. he's likely a genius, but very few social skills. tents to collect insignificant objects as tokens. very protective histhe dogtags
Bio: He began to change at age 16, but covered it up out of fear (though he'd never admit that) eventually he couldn't cover it anymore, but being the only child in a family of and verbally abusive single mother, he simply left while he could. he took what he could with him, money, food, but when it ran out he took to petty crime, developing several skills over that period of his life. never has he seen or hear of this mother trying to find him.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2009, 01:10:28 AM by Raven_Face »

Offline Procyon

• Vibrating Furby
  • Eat Me, Drink Me
    • Furaffinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Black, Gray, White, Blue
  • Height: 5'7"
  • Weight: 138 lbs.
  • Build: Average
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2009, 06:01:01 AM »
Username: Procyon
Character Name: Nicolas Williams
Animal Cross: Raccoon
Height/Weight: 5'7"/138 lbs.
Appearance: Nicolas is built on a small frame and is covered in gray and black fur. The fur on his chest and jaw are almost white, and his tail is striped grey and black. He has blue eyes and medium-length black hair. He's often seen wearing a pair of jeans and an ordinary shirt or polo.
Personality/Quirks: Nicolas is shy until he's befriended someone, at which point he's impossible to shut up. He's always been pretty book-smart, but little could be said for street-smarts. He's friendly, though, only to those he knows.
Bio: Nicolas was born March 10, 1993 in San Antonio, Texas and moved to New York when his father got a job there. Shortly after, most of his family died in a car wreck and he was orphaned. He went from family to family for a little while before moving out at 15 to live on his own. The changes started happening only a few weeks ago for him. At first, a strange desire to go dumpster diving, which he dismissed. Then slowly nose and jaw began to elongate, his canines grew a bit sharper, small changes that continued to occur. He didn't know what was happening, but it was okay for him, because he felt better than he ever had been.
"And the first thing that flashed into my gulliver was that I'd like to have her right down there on the floor with the old in-out, real savage."

—Alex De Large, A Clockwork Orange

Offline Vale

• Vibrating Furby
  • so much blood....
    • Awards
  • Species: Bat
  • Coloring: Purple and grey
  • Height: 5'5"
  • Weight: 120pd
  • Build: thin and short
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2009, 06:59:38 PM »
Username: Vale
Character Name: Vale
Animal Cross:Bumblebee Bat
Height/Weight:5’5” 120pds
Appearance: She has glazed over purple/grey eyes, she has short fur accept for on her head which has a long main of fur that lengths down to her chest and its grey. She has grey fur that starts at her breasts and ends between her legs. The rest of her body is purple. She is short and proportional so that she looks about 14. she is blind due to cataracts.
Personality/Quirks: Vale is of a shy nature and doesn’t warm up to people so fast unless you have a trusting nature to her but you will find that very rare sense she is suspicious of everyone sense the transformation.
Bio: Vale changed when she was about 12 and was captured by the government for testing she recently broke out and is on her way to find her parents unknowing that they willingly sighed her away after her transformation
Its only Forever....not long at all - David bowie as Jareth

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Poster Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • "Break free of your chains and quell in fear"
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline-lupine hybrid with wings
  • Coloring: red and black
  • Height: 5'4
  • Weight: 126
  • Build: average
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2009, 09:57:36 PM »
Username: The Queen of Broken Hearts
Character Name: Seris  Airoe "Stitches" O'Heir
Animal Cross: pantheragon
Height/Weight: 200ft/50t (feral) 5'3"/157lbs (anthropomorphic)
Appearance: purple scales around eyes, ear tips, and underside, glossy black fur covering
Personality/Quirks: Very offensive, defending of appearance, aggressive at times, easy to frustrate.
Bio: Was mutated at nine, mistrusts most people now but is willing to try once. Seris was also abandoned at birth by her father, a wolf, and her mother, a panther.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2009, 12:50:20 AM by The Queen of Broken Hearts »
I go by many names; Mistress of the Abandoned; King of the Shattered; Duchess of the Damned; Nightcatcher; and Dreamwatcher.
but I am untamed and therefor
Your Worst Nightmare
~~Dr. Stitches "Sahara" Strange~~ experiment from D13 -------->
Pet's name: A734RF50G
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline PhantomStone

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
  • Species: brown bear
  • Coloring: dark brown colored fur.
  • Height: 7'1"
  • Weight: 480
  • Build: stocky
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2009, 10:27:57 PM »
Username: StoneLynx
Character Name: trish smith
Animal Cross: none
Height/Weight: 5' 11" 130 lbs
Appearance: just check in profile if you have any questions
Personality/Quirks: trish is normally antisocial, unless she is speaking to a friend, or feels like talking. most of the time she dosen't and talking will be a chore for her and she will give one word answers and get agitated at you for talking to her. trish will never complain about pain, hunger or thirst unless it's just a bit bad and she feels like talking. if she get's hurt she will most likly not talk.
Bio: trish joined up in the military when she turned 18.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2009, 07:41:27 PM by StoneLynx »

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2009, 12:58:04 AM »
Username: Chrono-Dragon
Character Name: Cyrus "Draco" O'Heir (if its okay with you Queen)
Animal Cross: Drolf (Dragon and wolf)
Height/Weight: 170ft/40t (Feral) 5'8" /180 (anthro)
Appearance: Black fur with red scales, the fur on his ear and tail tips being red
Personality/Quirks: Very care-free, often takes things too lightly, hard to frustrate, but very agressive when frustrated
Bio: Kicked out of his family after he started looking different from his sister, he's been on the streets since then, learning what he can by stealing textbooks and working out the problems in them. He also has gained some mastery over his tail, and can also grow wings while in anthro form.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2009, 01:06:48 AM by Chrono-Dragon »
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline .: ♥ Kiniia ♥ :.

• Pony and Coffee Lover
  • Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • yes yes i would like a coffee pls.
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: White fur and blonde hair with very light cyan
  • Height: 5'8"
  • Weight: 110
  • Build: Slight and weak
  • Currently: thingken of goign fast... ;~;
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2009, 01:05:27 AM »
Username: Riku
Character Name: Riku Blackhawk
Animal Cross: Wolf
Height/Weight: H: 7'2" W: 300lbs
Appearance: Slightly rugged looking, he wears odd clothing and would stand out in a crowd easily, and not just because of his fur. His fur colour is a golden brown, complimentary of his hair colour. His hair style is a combination of straightened and spiked (see Avi.) He has ice blue eyes. Due t obeing alone alot, he works out and so is quite ripped.
Personality/Quirks: He is usually silent, only talking when the situation demands it. He spends most of his time alone, and so feels awkward in social situations.
Bio: After Riku's parents were killed in a burglary when he was 10, Riku was moved to an orphanage where he began to change. Shunned and beaten for years, he disconnected himself from all contact, just working out and brooding over his past. When he finally got an apartment of his own, he set it up to be a base of operations for his revenge.

I hope you will remember me, At least say so to comfort me, You say goodbye so easily, Its now or never, It may seem really pitiful, But life became too beautiful, The pain of love unbearable, It's now or never, Gone Forever.

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
  • It's all fire and brimstone, baby.
    • Awards
  • Species: Bull Were-ier
  • Build: Thick
  • Currently: apprehensive.
« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2009, 05:34:48 PM »

Username: RigorMortis
Character Name: Tropf Lebensdauer
Animal Cross: Jackson'sPanther Chameleon hybrid
Height/Weight: 5' 9" / 163lbs.
Appearance: Looks like a Jackson's chameleon (Linked in Animal Cross) with a panther chameleon's markings (linked in Animal Cross). She looks a bit scrawny. Unlike most female chameleons, she has the three horns one on the snout, and one above each eye. She tailored special fingerless black and white striped arm / leg warmers for herself after their structure changed. She wears large black cargo shorts with white stitching  and studded suspenders that  hang at her sides. She doesn't bother with a shirt because her breasts disappeared when she began to turn.
Personality/Quirks: Although she prefers to hang around unnoticed, she's not afraid to show her true colors when it comes to her beliefs. She's more of a drifter, and it's hard for her to get attached to someone because of that. She's also very morbid and pessimistic, sometimes to the point of questioning her stability. She's a theif, taking a rogue life after transforming and can and will kill anyone who gets in her way. She's usually out only to benefit herself, and will sometimes seek friendship and attachment if it will help her.
Bio: Once a successful art student in high school, she had everything she wanted. A good family that helped her in tough times, a boyfriend whom she had been with for over four years and had began to move in with. Then she began changing. After she changed, her boyfriend refused to be with her, and afraid to tell her parents she disappeared with a false death in a car crash. She took a rogue life afterwards, and vowed never to return to the life she once knew.

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Poster Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • "Break free of your chains and quell in fear"
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline-lupine hybrid with wings
  • Coloring: red and black
  • Height: 5'4
  • Weight: 126
  • Build: average
« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2009, 07:52:39 PM »
Completely approved, Chrono.
I go by many names; Mistress of the Abandoned; King of the Shattered; Duchess of the Damned; Nightcatcher; and Dreamwatcher.
but I am untamed and therefor
Your Worst Nightmare
~~Dr. Stitches "Sahara" Strange~~ experiment from D13 -------->
Pet's name: A734RF50G
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Somebody

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2009, 09:51:29 PM »
Username: Tezztor
Character Name: Tezztor Aslir Ne'taku
Animal Cross: Raptor
Height/Weight: 7'3
Appearance: Athletic raptor with some dragon genes. Primarily green, secondary a lighter green. Killing claws on each foot as a raptor would have. Wears a red sash and minor armor.
Personality/Quirks: Murderous, not very social in many respects. Cold and calculated but loyal to those lucky enough to earn his trust.
Bio: The change hit Tezztor like a ton of bricks and forced him into a life of survival at a early age. His family didn't take to his change very well and exiled him. Learned to scavenge and kill, becoming a very proficient hunter. No real goals save for escaping capture, must just leave him alone to his own devices.

Offline ST-84 Sahelanthropus

• Yellow Yak
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • BetrayerOfNihil
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Nanotech Robot
  • Height: Usually 7ft, up to 50ft
  • Currently: A weapon to surpass... well, everything.
« Reply #11 on: June 13, 2009, 03:11:39 AM »
Username: DeNihil
Character Name: Stephen Garrett
Height/Weight: 5 ft. 11 in./160 lb.
Appearance: Von Luschan 8 skin, platinum blond buzzed hair, steel-blue eyes, full matte silver composite armor.
Personality/Quirks: Apathetic, despotic, militarian. He is primarily right handed.
Bio: As Staff Sergeant of the special forces unit DaK, [Detain and Kill] Stephen works with the Military to capture Anthros for the Government, and even take on missions to kill those who are deemed "too slippery" for standard Military units.
Misc: His primary armaments are a Heckler & Koch PSG1 and a custom Heckler & Koch USP-T with LLM01, which comes equipped with a white light flashlight and red laser sight. He also carries a KM2000 sheathed on the outside of the lower part of his left leg.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2009, 09:46:21 AM by DeNihil »

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
  • It's all fire and brimstone, baby.
    • Awards
  • Species: Bull Were-ier
  • Build: Thick
  • Currently: apprehensive.
« Reply #12 on: June 13, 2009, 03:35:22 AM »
Yay, a human. :P
Also, the too slippery thing makes me a bit nervous given I'm a chameleon in this.
XD

Offline ST-84 Sahelanthropus

• Yellow Yak
  • BetrayerOfNihil
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Nanotech Robot
  • Height: Usually 7ft, up to 50ft
  • Currently: A weapon to surpass... well, everything.
« Reply #13 on: June 15, 2009, 01:33:13 AM »
More variety is a good thing, that's what my Dad always says.

I also possess possibly significant antagonist potencies, which could be another change of pace.

Umm, am I clear to post? I don't want to jump in to find out later that I am denied.

Offline PhantomStone

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
  • Species: brown bear
  • Coloring: dark brown colored fur.
  • Height: 7'1"
  • Weight: 480
  • Build: stocky
« Reply #14 on: June 15, 2009, 10:35:36 AM »
ya, same here Nihil, i havn't exactly been cleared yet so i havn't posted yet.