The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Beginning of the End  (Read 11471 times)

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
Re: Beginning of the End
« Reply #210 on: June 10, 2009, 12:04:06 AM »
The demon puts away the sledgehammer, and pulls out the sniper rifle, but then his mas covers it and it turns into a make-shit cannon. "rrrrruuuunnn" was all it said as the cannon began to charge.
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 10 Poster
  • "Break free of your chains and quell in fear"
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline-lupine hybrid with wings
  • Coloring: red and black
  • Height: 5'4
  • Weight: 126
  • Build: average
« Reply #211 on: June 10, 2009, 12:05:37 AM »
Yelping, she bolted off his arm and clambered up the trees, tail between her legs. All the rage went out of her, her eyes returned to normal and she shook violently.
I go by many names; Mistress of the Abandoned; King of the Shattered; Duchess of the Damned; Nightcatcher; and Dreamwatcher.
but I am untamed and therefor
Your Worst Nightmare
~~Dr. Stitches "Sahara" Strange~~ experiment from D13 -------->
Pet's name: A734RF50G
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #212 on: June 10, 2009, 12:09:19 AM »
the wolf inside, using whatever will he had left, kept the demon from changing his aim. When the cannon fired, it was unlike anything an actual gun would produce, it shot out a sphere of pure destructive energy, causing massive damage to whatever it hit, the examble being a nearby tree that the shot went through the tree and not slowing down until hitting the ground, where it went off like a pile of C4 explosives.

(This is temporary, just survive for about a page or two and he'll change back)
« Last Edit: June 10, 2009, 12:12:34 AM by Chrono-Dragon »
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 10 Poster
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
« Reply #213 on: June 10, 2009, 12:22:29 AM »
(Alright. Nice avi btw.)

Watching the gun fire, the tree fall, and hearing the crash, she leaped across the space where the tree used to be and landed on her stomach in front of him. Claws scrambling for ground, she finally caught some and soared past him, fur ruffled.
I go by many names; Mistress of the Abandoned; King of the Shattered; Duchess of the Damned; Nightcatcher; and Dreamwatcher.
Your Worst Nightmare

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #214 on: June 10, 2009, 12:23:56 AM »
She's making it hard to keep alive.... the wolf thought as the demon took aim again...

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
« Reply #215 on: June 10, 2009, 12:40:03 AM »
Covering her butt, she leaped into the trees once more and clung to an old oak miserably, silently pleading for the demon to go away.
Your Worst Nightmare

Offline Asia Kali Yusufzai

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: Hot Pink
  • Height: 5'9
  • Weight: 9 stone
  • Build: GORGEOUS
  • Reference: [link]
« Reply #216 on: June 10, 2009, 12:43:08 AM »
Asia could hear explosive action echoing far in the distance. He guessed it would be those he just left, because there werent many other heavily armed psychopaths he could think of. Chuckling to himself, he thought that the wolf could have gone crazy and murdered a friendly passer-by. "I wouldnt put it past him," he said to himself as he continued to trudge along. Looking to the sky he determined that a burrow would be a good thing right about now, and started digging.
"Parents always think kids are wasting their youth, and always have done [so] down through the millennia," says Tom Forsyth of RAD Game Tools. "'That Ug, always holding things. His front paws will develop in funny ways. Why can't he walk on all fours like normal proto-hominids?' And so, whatever the kids spend the most time doing, that's always what parents think is a waste of time, and what is corrupting their lives. It doesn't matter what that is. If all they did was homework, parents would be worrying that their kids aren't becoming well-rounded people. And, in fact, parents do this - enrolling math nerds in karate classes and the like. There is no way to win - parental paranoia ensures that kids are always doing the wrong thing."

Puncia's Foundraising Project

Offline Gáire

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Saver of the Humens
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: Reddish-brown
  • Height: 5'5
  • Weight: 119
  • Build: Lean
« Reply #217 on: June 10, 2009, 07:25:42 PM »
She glanced at the bobcat. "Watch out-" One of the beast's energy spheres came hurling towards Gáire, and she was forced to barrel roll out of the way.

Connection...

"What?!" she asked, her fur getting singed as she doged another energy wave. "I don't-"

Soon... The voice faded once again into the back of her mind.

Pet's name: Xeintal
Adopt your own!

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
« Reply #218 on: June 16, 2009, 11:12:58 PM »
Still praying, she slowly inched down the tree, sniffing the air. "Gaire?" She called softly; tail tip twitching with nervous energy. Kahlua also noticed that night was beginning to fall and the temperature was falling swiftly.
Your Worst Nightmare

Offline Armalite_

• Shoots to Thrill
  • Scented Skunk
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter
  • For the phony tough and the crazy brave.
    • Fur Affinity
    • My FA
    • Awards
  • Species: Spotted Hyena
  • Coloring: White, brown, charcoal, and green
  • Height: 5' 11"
  • Weight: 200 lbs.
  • Build: Toned
« Reply #219 on: June 17, 2009, 02:44:12 AM »
A lone fox wandered slowly through the forest as tiny snowflakes began to fall from the sky. Spike whistled his favorite tune to himself as he walked aimlessly through the darkness. Wearing nothing but a torn set of ragged pants, he stopped whistling and froze. He listened in the cold darkness for signs of movement. He flicked his tail free of snow and looked around. He shrugged and continued on his way. He climbed up a tree and sat on a large branch. He hugged his tail for warmth against the harsh wind.

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #220 on: June 18, 2009, 04:12:32 PM »
sittin opposite the said tree a cat/ fox (odd parent mix) sat watching the fox on the branch...... huddling for warmth he continued to watch working out the odds.......
« Last Edit: June 18, 2009, 04:59:21 PM by Kitteh (known as cat) »
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline Gáire

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Saver of the Humens
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: Reddish-brown
  • Height: 5'5
  • Weight: 119
  • Build: Lean
« Reply #221 on: June 18, 2009, 11:38:45 PM »
Her fur prickled. What was watching? Who was watching? She shook off the feeling and calling out to Kahlua. "I'm fine... I'm fine.

"Are you really, Gáire?" a voice whispered behind her. She whipped behind her and lost her balance. As she fell, she noticed it was another furry, hiding behind a mask. The mask was bleach white, with crimson swirls and patterns.

The forest floor came up quickly, and she closed her eyes to brace herself for the impact.

None came.

Instead, she still was falling. Her eyes could only see darkness, and she could smell dirt and plants around her.

She reached out to grab something; her claws met a root. Clawing on it, she hung on for dear life. She glanced upwards, trying to see some light. There was none to be seen.

This way... A voice murmured. Gáire glanced around. There wasn't a scent in the air; no one else was with her.

Gáire, this way.... the voice continued. This way..... Spirit of Greeting.

----

"What a pathetic creature," the figure mused as he glided down from the tree tops. His feet didn't make a sound, and his long mane billowed from behind him. He was wearing a dark cloak; the only part of his fur you could see were his ears and mane.

He glanced around for the fox. "She disappeared..." he thought.

Suddenly, a quiver went through his heart.

"One of the Seven of Spirit is here." He gasped. Grabbing at his chest, his heart thudded like a bass drum. "Beginning, Departure, Greeting, Belief, Passion, Destruction, and Gates... Which one of my fellow kin is here?"

Pet's name: Xeintal
Adopt your own!

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #222 on: June 21, 2009, 02:18:05 AM »
(sorry for the unknown absense x3)
The demon-wolf turns around to see a figure gliding down from the trees.
A growl is all that escapes its maw as it starts to walk towards the figure...
« Last Edit: June 26, 2009, 11:50:02 AM by Chrono-Dragon »

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
« Reply #223 on: July 04, 2009, 12:30:18 AM »
Kahlua snarled and moved toward the tree Gaire fell from, hoping to catch sight of her. Her fur bristled and twitched with fear as she scanned the scatter of branches within her line of vision, panicked.
Your Worst Nightmare