The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Beginning of the End  (Read 11774 times)

Offline Asia Kali Yusufzai

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: Hot Pink
  • Height: 5'9
  • Weight: 9 stone
  • Build: GORGEOUS
  • Reference: [link]
Re: Beginning of the End
« Reply #180 on: June 08, 2009, 11:32:44 PM »
Out of breath with blood trickling down his ear, the rabbit rested against a fallen tree. "Heh, guess he's a better shot than thought," the rabbit said as he examined the wound. "Stupid carnivores... what happened to all the rabbits out there? even a vole would be preferable to that lot." He sat back and looked to his surroundings, mostly dead and barren. "There's got to be something." Asia sighed, before standing and scratching at the dirt with his feet, eventually kicking a stone with frustration. He decided to keep walking for a while yet.
"Parents always think kids are wasting their youth, and always have done [so] down through the millennia," says Tom Forsyth of RAD Game Tools. "'That Ug, always holding things. His front paws will develop in funny ways. Why can't he walk on all fours like normal proto-hominids?' And so, whatever the kids spend the most time doing, that's always what parents think is a waste of time, and what is corrupting their lives. It doesn't matter what that is. If all they did was homework, parents would be worrying that their kids aren't becoming well-rounded people. And, in fact, parents do this - enrolling math nerds in karate classes and the like. There is no way to win - parental paranoia ensures that kids are always doing the wrong thing."

Puncia's Foundraising Project

Offline Gáire

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Saver of the Humens
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: Reddish-brown
  • Height: 5'5
  • Weight: 119
  • Build: Lean
« Reply #181 on: June 08, 2009, 11:33:03 PM »
She curled into Kahlua's belly, enjoying the warth radiating from her. It was all so peaceful - so relaxing....

When she opened her eyes again, the sky was a light blue. White fluffs traveled across the sky, and a chorus of birds could be heard in the distance. She was sitting in a field full of white irises.

Sniffing the scent, her head began to spin. What's going on? she thought, turning her head back and forth. Suddenly, she spotted her father in the distance. He was a younger wolf, and was side-by-side with her mother. The beautiful lynx waved at her, and with much joy the fox bounded off into the distance. However, the faster she began to run, the farther away her parents drew. Gáire looked at the ground, and noticed the irises had been stained with a sickly purple color. The sky turned emerald, and the fur on the back of her neck stood up.

Glancing back, she noticed a figure standing where she had come from. He was a silvery color, with ebony streaks in his mane. He wore a cloak and other dark attire. She noticed his eyes were a vivid purple.

"Hello, Gáire," he whispered.

She jerked awake and screamed. It took her moments to realize that it was only a dream.

Nothing more.

Or was it?

Pet's name: Xeintal
Adopt your own!

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #182 on: June 08, 2009, 11:38:45 PM »
"Gaire, you alright, you started to whimper..." the wolf said, then he looks around and sniffs the air. Then something he expected, but never wanted, occoured. He turned away from his daughter and coughed up about a tablespoon of blood...
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Gáire

• Eager Elephant
  • Saver of the Humens
    • Awards
« Reply #183 on: June 08, 2009, 11:40:28 PM »
"Yeah... I'm alright..." She paused, sniffing the air. There was fresh blood in the air - but why? It was coming from her father's direction. "Are you okay Dad?"

Adopt your own!

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #184 on: June 08, 2009, 11:42:43 PM »
The wolf looked at her, and his ears lowered as he tried to get away from her before 'it' happened...
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 10 Poster
  • "Break free of your chains and quell in fear"
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline-lupine hybrid with wings
  • Coloring: red and black
  • Height: 5'4
  • Weight: 126
  • Build: average
« Reply #185 on: June 08, 2009, 11:50:01 PM »
Bolting upright with a hungry yowl, Kahlua pushed herself to her feet and licked Gaire. "Stay here... I will be back.. I must hunt.. Stay with the rabbit. Eat him if you become too hungry.." She instructed, lurching after Chrono. "Wolf man, tell me what is happening. I am not going to let you walk away from your daughter again." She hissed, picking up speed and wincing as her paws throbbed.
I go by many names; Mistress of the Abandoned; King of the Shattered; Duchess of the Damned; Nightcatcher; and Dreamwatcher.
but I am untamed and therefor
Your Worst Nightmare
~~Dr. Stitches "Sahara" Strange~~ experiment from D13 -------->
Pet's name: A734RF50G
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #186 on: June 08, 2009, 11:52:05 PM »
(The rabbit made a run for it when I tried to kill him, so i doubt you could or even should catch up with him x3)
The wolf was only thinking Stay away, I don't want you to see me like this... as he coughed, or almost vomited, a cup of blood before bone snapping was heard, but the trees dissipated the majority of the sound...
« Last Edit: June 08, 2009, 11:58:14 PM by Chrono-Dragon »

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 10 Poster
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
« Reply #187 on: June 09, 2009, 12:01:55 AM »
Growling in annoyance, she limped back to Gaire and curled up around her. "Go to sleep little one..." She murmured, licking her headfur lovingly.
I go by many names; Mistress of the Abandoned; King of the Shattered; Duchess of the Damned; Nightcatcher; and Dreamwatcher.
Your Worst Nightmare

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #188 on: June 09, 2009, 12:11:36 AM »
The wolf started to grow in mass, spikes protruding from his elbows and crown of his head, and his eyes turned pure red as his fur turns partly silver...

Offline Gáire

• Eager Elephant
  • Saver of the Humens
    • Awards
« Reply #189 on: June 09, 2009, 12:17:37 AM »
She tried going to sleep, but everytime she did she saw the person's purple eyes glaring from behind her eyelids. Finally, she looked up at the sky. It was clearing up from the earlier plains storm, and she could see a few stars.

"Look, Ayai Era," she pointed, indicating to a cup shape constellation. "You can still see that one."

Adopt your own!

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
« Reply #190 on: June 09, 2009, 12:22:05 AM »
Smiling, she nuzzled Gaire and nipped her ear. "Good eye, my angel." She purred, eyes glowing with pride.
Your Worst Nightmare

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #191 on: June 09, 2009, 12:22:32 AM »
Dammit, why now, why does it have to be now?! the former wolf thought as two more spike protruded from his shoulders, and his cloak soon turning into more of a body-coat with a hoodie. After all the changes finish, he no longer resembles the wolf that ran off, but more like a messenger of death as he drew his sledgehammer and went back...

Offline Gáire

• Eager Elephant
  • Saver of the Humens
    • Awards
« Reply #192 on: June 09, 2009, 12:25:36 AM »
She nuzzled Kahlua. "Look, Ii-s." The most northern star barely twinkled in the sky. It touched Ayai Era."

OoC: I'll be on tomorrow...

Adopt your own!

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #193 on: June 09, 2009, 12:27:03 AM »
(This is where i'll stop)
The wolf was only twenty feet from them, his heavy breathing a dead giveaway and his eyes blank of emotion.

Offline PhantomStone

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
  • Species: brown bear
  • Coloring: dark brown colored fur.
  • Height: 7'1"
  • Weight: 480
  • Build: stocky
« Reply #194 on: June 09, 2009, 12:27:28 AM »
stone dropped down from the tree's near the wolf demon, he was fine a second ago. she stood in front of him. "what the heck?" she mumbled, looking at him up close.