The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Grernus RP  (Read 9745 times)

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
Re: Grernus RP
« Reply #150 on: April 13, 2009, 03:03:18 AM »
I look at the lizard man..and annoyingly reply "Unless you have a bounty you wish to foolishly attempt to collect, I am nothing you should be concerned with" but, I don't realize that my anger is cauing my body to drip poison, which is currently harming the archer...
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline ST-84 Sahelanthropus

• Yellow Yak
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • BetrayerOfNihil
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Nanotech Robot
  • Height: Usually 7ft, up to 50ft
  • Currently: A weapon to surpass... well, everything.
« Reply #151 on: April 13, 2009, 03:09:08 AM »
"This better... not be a trick." he said in a low trembling voice, as he took the weapon with a shaken hand, reluctantly accepting yet another offer from Dash. Was this a mistake? Would Ruprecht be stabbed in the back like so many times before? Whatever the cause, he knew that a steady friendship was the golden road to the perfect betrayal. Suddenly the cilence of the moment was interupted by the sound of a spearhead driving through a man's torso and a Dragon, of all things, screaming at one of Zark's archers.

He didn't know what to think of this moment...

Offline Gabag

• Replica Soldier Mk. VII
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
  • Species: Human (Replica Clone)
« Reply #152 on: April 13, 2009, 03:12:33 AM »
" It is not a trick assure me, i do not turn against honor allies." Turning his head as the Dragon is on top of the archer, and then Gizor jumping at the archer, the only thing going through his head is "What the hell just happened?"

• Yellow Yak
  • BetrayerOfNihil
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #153 on: April 13, 2009, 03:32:57 AM »
The moment when the Shifters would team with the Heretics was not a peaceful one, as some had thought. His march toward his target was in a slight limp, his heart felt like a lead weight, every breath like a step through tar, and his head throbbed with pain, but he needed to deal with this... "thing." In his thoughts that was all it was, not a Dragon, but a "thing." Of course, he and the Oppressors were bigots, but there was something special about Dragons that made them seethe. Perhaps their equal sense of superiority to Humanity? Or maybe it was something a little more personal.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2009, 06:59:08 PM by DeNihil »

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 10 Poster
  • "Break free of your chains and quell in fear"
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline-lupine hybrid with wings
  • Coloring: red and black
  • Height: 5'4
  • Weight: 126
  • Build: average
« Reply #154 on: April 13, 2009, 08:43:32 PM »
Unconvinced and intrigued, Blackeharte looked at Artemis and smirked. "My name ring a bell?"
I go by many names; Mistress of the Abandoned; King of the Shattered; Duchess of the Damned; Nightcatcher; and Dreamwatcher.
but I am untamed and therefor
Your Worst Nightmare
~~Dr. Stitches "Sahara" Strange~~ experiment from D13 -------->
Pet's name: A734RF50G
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

• Yellow Yak
  • BetrayerOfNihil
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #155 on: April 14, 2009, 11:19:58 PM »
{[Chrono, maybe you should remove the post right above this one. You may re-post it, or, depending on the changes to my post, you can create a new one after it.]}

Ruprecht saw that the archer has Zar' Kenir, and that the Dragon had dropped him and drew his blade, likely planing on attacking the Black Knight, to which he responded, "Do you always greet strangers like this? I was merely coming over to investigate the situation." in hoping to acquire a new temporary ally, rather than gain a new enemy, he put away his great sword Umbra and it made a sharp metallic clank noise on his back as it attached to a magnetic plate. He snapped his left hand finger and Eclipse flew at him with great speed, and gently rested itself on his back over Umbra. "You poisoned my friend. I hope, for your sake, you know of an antidote." He said in a dark tone, as he looked over the Dragon with disgust.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #156 on: April 14, 2009, 11:28:25 PM »
"In my culture...interfering in a duel usually means death, either carried out by other witnesses, or by the combatants...but if you worry about him...don't, all the poison does is cause temporary blindness and ear loss, and paralysis, he can't do anything..but if left alone, the poison will soon leave his system as if nothing happened..." I said, and knowing that he will not attack, puts 'Wrath' away and his 3rd eye slowly closes...
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Golge

• Psychotic Biscuit
  • Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • beware the bliss!
    • Awards
  • Species: chameleon
  • Coloring: variable
  • Height: 5"8
  • Weight: 145lbs
  • Build: above Average
« Reply #157 on: April 14, 2009, 11:53:48 PM »
Gizor walked over to them "well, now that were all one big happy family, don't you have a mission Ruprecht?" he said snidely, clapping his hands together, and then tearing some fabric off a dead soldiers body to wrap his wound with
-Fear what you cannot see!, unless you can see it, or your not afraid... in that case maybe i should fear instead O_O-
-HOW ABOUT I BAKE A CAKE, EAT IT, AND THEN PAY STEVEN SPIELBERG TO MAKE A BIOGRAPHY FOR IT-

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 10 Poster
  • "Break free of your chains and quell in fear"
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline-lupine hybrid with wings
  • Coloring: red and black
  • Height: 5'4
  • Weight: 126
  • Build: average
« Reply #158 on: April 16, 2009, 09:28:13 PM »
The fur on her neck became stiff as she swiveled her ears then relaxed, feeling nothing was wrong. Glancing around, the feline stepped close to Artemis and smiled softly. "I remember you, Artemis." She whispered, turning awa from him and slipping off in the direction Zax had taken earlier.
I go by many names; Mistress of the Abandoned; King of the Shattered; Duchess of the Damned; Nightcatcher; and Dreamwatcher.
but I am untamed and therefor
Your Worst Nightmare
~~Dr. Stitches "Sahara" Strange~~ experiment from D13 -------->
Pet's name: A734RF50G
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Artemis

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Pure Wolf
  • Coloring: credit to wallace on deviantart for this nifty avi
  • Height: 6'2
  • Weight: is almost 200lb
  • Build: Pretty masculine
« Reply #159 on: May 25, 2009, 06:06:55 PM »
Watching the feline he contemplates the possibilities of whatever relationship the two must have shared.  Why can't I remember her if she remembers me so well?  "I'd be glad to come with you two..." he whispered to himself before slowly following her.
The kind of people who take the lead, are the ones who die most famously.
Those who follow, die in peace.
Which one would you prefer?