The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Grernus RP  (Read 9769 times)

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
Re: Grernus RP
« Reply #120 on: April 10, 2009, 02:00:51 PM »
He laughed when reflecting his past attacks "Yea...but I like to see it as 'I really like you' in another way, and finnaly not being constrained is a bonus, and my name is Zax, Zax Sinwyng".
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Gabag

• Replica Soldier Mk. VII
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
  • Species: Human (Replica Clone)
« Reply #121 on: April 10, 2009, 02:23:43 PM »
He could see that Dash was getting tired, sloppy, and desperate, but he was not beaten yet. Ruprecht made a bold hand gesture, as if saying "come and get me," then Dash's lunging attack came, he stood in one spot, getting ready to make a counter-attack.

The Heretic soldiers, Zar' Kenir and Gizor Delso were counting on Ruprecht to win this duel. He must be victorious, or else he will be forever shamed.
As Dash was lunging he noticed Ruprecht get ready in a defensive posistion "Just as planned" he thought. Just before his glaive met Rup he tipped it downwards into the ground and ended up pole-vaulting behind Rup. and if that wasn't enouhg he used the momentum of the pole vault to make a backwards slice at Rup's back.

Offline ST-84 Sahelanthropus

• Yellow Yak
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • BetrayerOfNihil
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Nanotech Robot
  • Height: Usually 7ft, up to 50ft
  • Currently: A weapon to surpass... well, everything.
« Reply #122 on: April 10, 2009, 02:36:35 PM »
"What?!" he cried, as he watched Dash glide over his head and behind himself... almost in slow motion, and before he could turn he was struck in the back, which was slightly less armored than his front. Ruprecht cursed under his breath, as Dash had cut the traps for his heavy pauldrons, and they crashed to the ground at his sides, revealing much lighter spaulders underneath. This loss of upper-weight made movement a bit more awkward, but he'll be able to handle it.

Offline Gabag

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #123 on: April 10, 2009, 02:44:39 PM »
As he landed he noticed Rup's Pauldrons fall to the ground, he landed hard on the ground, misjudging how badly he was wounded, he picked himself back up and smiled as Rup had trouble moving without the weight. "*Pant* Well played eh Black Knight?"

• Yellow Yak
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • BetrayerOfNihil
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #124 on: April 10, 2009, 03:08:19 PM »
"I see I may have mis-judged your abilities as a warrior..." he said in a calm, yet slightly irritated tone. He dropped the now worn steel blade, and picked up his own blade, Umbra. Now, he readied himself for his next attack. Holding Umbra up vertically to his right, Ruprecht quickly marched towards Dash, raising his blade over his head and swinging down at a sharp angle, as if pounding a nail into the ground with a giant hammer.

Offline Gabag

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #125 on: April 10, 2009, 03:20:44 PM »
Slightly expecting the hammer-like blow, Dash dove right and sliced at Rup's legs with an overhead sweep of the glaive. He then noticed Zar with an arrow ready trained on him "If he interrupts this duel, i'll personally tear him apart!" he thought his rage quickly rising.

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 10 Poster
  • "Break free of your chains and quell in fear"
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline-lupine hybrid with wings
  • Coloring: red and black
  • Height: 5'4
  • Weight: 126
  • Build: average
« Reply #126 on: April 10, 2009, 03:29:39 PM »
"Nice to meet ya, Zax. Name's Blackeharte." She replied, sliding off and looking sideways at him. Her tail tip twitched happily and she chuckled. "Nice to see fire in your eyes, dragon." She teased airily.
I go by many names; Mistress of the Abandoned; King of the Shattered; Duchess of the Damned; Nightcatcher; and Dreamwatcher.
but I am untamed and therefor
Your Worst Nightmare
~~Dr. Stitches "Sahara" Strange~~ experiment from D13 -------->
Pet's name: A734RF50G
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #127 on: April 10, 2009, 03:34:48 PM »
"I'm noticing some sarcasm in that tone, I havn't seen any fire in my eyes since I got these powers" I quickly added, getting up and brushing the dirt off.
"Well, lead the way...Blackeharte" I said with a smile.
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Dog Donovan

• Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #128 on: April 10, 2009, 04:35:27 PM »
Zar's fingers itches as Dash looked over at him, and he barely managed to keep the arrow knocked. He whispered to a few of his archers to come close to him and focus on Dash as well. "If Ruprecht is stricken heavily, aim for Dash's eyes."

• Yellow Yak
  • BetrayerOfNihil
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #129 on: April 10, 2009, 06:49:15 PM »
He took the attack, and the resulting sound was a mix of torn metal and broken flesh. Ruprecht growled with aggony, but leaned on his injured leg despite the pain. He slowly twirled his blade at his right side, like a windmill, waiting for Dash to make another attack

Offline Artemis

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Pure Wolf
  • Coloring: credit to wallace on deviantart for this nifty avi
  • Height: 6'2
  • Weight: is almost 200lb
  • Build: Pretty masculine
« Reply #130 on: April 10, 2009, 09:18:33 PM »
He finally arrived back to where the others were, completely exhausted. "Never, ever use that much energy so quickly" he murmured under his breath.  As he approached with a slight limp, he noticed the two making small talk, and said "Getting to know each other better already, eh?"
The kind of people who take the lead, are the ones who die most famously.
Those who follow, die in peace.
Which one would you prefer?

Offline Gabag

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #131 on: April 11, 2009, 02:46:07 PM »
"Come now Black Knight, i thought you better then this, and i really had higher hopes for your heretics, with your so called code of honor, I see those archers aiming at me, just remember, if they interfere, your lives become forfeit." Dash said coldly, hoping to make the archers nervous into acting, and to get Rup into a rage.

• Yellow Yak
  • BetrayerOfNihil
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #132 on: April 11, 2009, 03:32:02 PM »
Ruprecht chuckled, bringing his sword behind him, "I highly doubt that..." with one powerful motion, he threw Umbra horizontally, it spun through the air so quickly it looked like a black disk, quickly hurdling towards Dash.

At the same time as Umbra was within mid-flight, two Katar-like blades extended from Ruprecht's forearms, above the his hands. The one on the right a golden red Dusk blade, and the left a silvery blue Dawn blade.

Offline Gabag

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #133 on: April 12, 2009, 12:55:46 AM »
Dash Quickly ducks under Umbra and watches as it flies into a nearby tree, he pulls it out of the tree and wields it with his glaive just as Rup gets his Dawn and Dusk blades.
"What!! He knows Magik?"

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 10 Poster
  • "Break free of your chains and quell in fear"
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline-lupine hybrid with wings
  • Coloring: red and black
  • Height: 5'4
  • Weight: 126
  • Build: average
« Reply #134 on: April 12, 2009, 05:38:37 PM »
The feline chuckled. "Aye. Still don't remember me, do ya?" She teased lightly, smirking. Tail flicking back and forth, Blackeharte sat under the tree and watched the sky for a minute or so.
I go by many names; Mistress of the Abandoned; King of the Shattered; Duchess of the Damned; Nightcatcher; and Dreamwatcher.
but I am untamed and therefor
Your Worst Nightmare
~~Dr. Stitches "Sahara" Strange~~ experiment from D13 -------->
Pet's name: A734RF50G
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!