The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Aliens OOC  (Read 3323 times)

Offline .: ♥ Kiniia ♥ :.

• Pony and Coffee Lover
  • Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • yes yes i would like a coffee pls.
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: White fur and blonde hair with very light cyan
  • Height: 5'8"
  • Weight: 110
  • Build: Slight and weak
  • Currently: thingken of goign fast... ;~;
Aliens OOC
« on: May 19, 2009, 05:11:22 PM »
(Okay, so I felt like doing an Aliens Rp because I liked the movies but wanted to see what it would be like furry style, post here with character sheets and sample posts and I'll decide whether you're in or not)

This is a warning, I might turn this into a story once it is finished so do not join if you do not want to be mentioned. Oh and I will be portraying Xenomorphs as semi-intelligent beings able to communicate with each other, using a hive-mind stlyle off communicating I realise this is not in keeping with the movies but meh.

Rules (has to be done)

1. I will Role play the aliens as well as my own character, however if you feel you can do a better job of Rping as the aliens, send me a PM or ask in the OOC and we can work something out.

2. Try to keep OOC chatter in this OOC Topic

3. I will try to be fair but I know that I can be biased so if you disagree with what I have said or done, send me a PM or sayiy on the OOC board and we'll sort it out.

4.Try not to post one-liners please, keep it to 2+ lines, but If you really cant add anymore, then post what you have written. I will be lenient as I am guilty of one liners myself however.

Anything  you're not sure on PM me or if you don't know the aliens series very well here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aliens

relevant links there

I'm hoping for at least 5 people before I start this up

Character sheet:

Name:
Position: (e.g. Security, medical, engineering etc.)
Species:
Appearance:(Can provide picture or description)
Weapons:(only relevant if a person with your position would carry a weapon)
Bio: (optional)

Background
(This Rp is set around the time of Aliens)
The year is 2179, and you are a colonist on planet LV-426, a

planet with harsh outside conditions and an unstable atmosphere. The atmosphere processors keep the air breathable, but the weather patterns disencourage long expeditions outside. The colony itself spans 37 square miles, this includes:

Living quarters
A Power grid Complex
A Control Complex
A Entertainment Complex
A Detention Area
A Educational Complex
A Recreational Complex
A Security complex
A Government Complex
A Healthcare Complex
An Industrial Complex
A Retail Complex
An Import And Export Complex
and a surrounding wall.
(there are canteens in all areas and all complexes are connected via corridors. Except from the detention area, This is a separate complex and must be reached via a short drive)

Name:Riku Jin'hai
Position: Medical
Species: Arctic Wolf
Appearance: Cream fur colour and Light blue eyes. He wears a white shirt with a lab coat over the top, with black trousers and polished shoes.
Weapons: N/A
Bio: Born and raised on Mars. Riku showed high intelligence and well rounded abilities. He decided to to take a course in Medical studies. After finishing his medical training, Riku wanted some experience and got himself transferred to Earth. Though it wasn't quite the excitement he hoped for. Hearing about the new position available on LV-426 he jumped at the chance and took the job.

Start where you want. You don't even have to meet anyone else if you don't have to. Just please can you stick to the continuity. Okay, lets begin

Furs in the Rp:
Xion - Medical
Philly - Engineer
Phantomterrier - Engineer
DeNihil - Security Chief
Chrono-Dragon - Security
Gabag - Xenomorph

More are welcome to join!
« Last Edit: May 21, 2009, 02:40:41 AM by Xion: The Lemon Fanatic »

I hope you will remember me, At least say so to comfort me, You say goodbye so easily, Its now or never, It may seem really pitiful, But life became too beautiful, The pain of love unbearable, It's now or never, Gone Forever.

Offline Gabag

• Replica Soldier Mk. VII
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
  • Species: Human (Replica Clone)
Re: Aliens OOC
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2009, 08:42:11 PM »
let's get something straight, Xenomorphs, face huggers, laying eggs inside people, those egg'd people become the next generation Xenomorphs, am I correct, and the Xenomoprhs do follow a Hive Mind-ish intelligence because they have a Queen.

Offline Philly Tanuki

• The Pantsless Raccoon
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online This user has donated to the forum.
  • Avid Chipmunks Fan
    • Awards
  • Species: Tanuki
  • Coloring: Primary color: Cream, slightly tannish; Secondary color: Chocolate brown
  • Currently: Pinkie Keen!
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2009, 08:49:45 PM »
THE HIVE-MIND!!! :shcoked:  did somebody say Dead Space?

Name:  Philly
Position: Engineer
Species:  Red Fox
Appearance:  Brownish-red fur all over his body except for white fur on his underbelly and his muzzle.  White front paws and black back paws.  His left ear is blue.  Usually wears brown leather pants and white button up shirt with brown suspenders and boots.
Weapons:  I don't suppose an engineer would carry around a weapon.

Offline PhantomStone

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: brown bear
  • Coloring: dark brown colored fur.
  • Height: 7'1"
  • Weight: 480
  • Build: stocky
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2009, 11:11:36 PM »
Name: jetricia grisham "jet"
Position: engineer
Species: black lab, mastiff
Appearance: black and brown silky fur, short hair for a girl, but longish hair for a guy. she wears regular comfortable thick jenes, a short sleve shirt, and a hoodie over it. she normally wears a thick flame resistant material lab coat when she is fixing up the colony or working on innovations, and a sturdy leather tool belt.
Weapons: she carries a pocket knife (because when will a knife NOT come in handy) and what ever is in her tool belt.

• Pony and Coffee Lover
  • Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2009, 12:08:11 AM »
Yes Gabag, you are correct, Philly and Phantom, you're both in

I hope you will remember me, At least say so to comfort me, You say goodbye so easily, Its now or never, It may seem really pitiful, But life became too beautiful, The pain of love unbearable, It's now or never, Gone Forever.

• Pony and Coffee Lover
  • Noble Newt
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2009, 12:22:28 AM »
The marines don't get called in until everyone in the complex is dead or have escaped (This Rp may have a part 2) But you could be a Security chief, is that okay?

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2009, 12:42:52 AM »
Name: Jack Korin
Position: Security Guard
Species: Dark Dragon
Appearance: Avi pic, dressed in clothing similar to the Security Cheif
Weapons: M41A Pulse Rifle
« Last Edit: May 20, 2009, 12:53:42 AM by Chrono-Dragon »
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

• Pony and Coffee Lover
  • Noble Newt
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2009, 12:53:49 AM »
Okay DeNihil, you're in. And you too Chrono (For any people with weapons, be mindful that you do not have unlimited ammunition, and can only carry so much...though there are armouries in the Security Complex and Detention Area, which is where the rest of us will get weapons when it all goes to hell :P)

Offline Gabag

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2009, 01:05:25 AM »
Okay DeNihil, you're in. And you too Chrono (For any people with weapons, be mindful that you do not have unlimited ammunition, and can only carry so much...though there are armouries in the Security Complex and Detention Area, which is where the rest of us will get weapons when it all goes to hell :P)
can I be a xenomoprh?, that is if Gabag is allowed to be an Alien with corrosive blood and predatory instincts, and the odd ability to scar the living doodie out of everything

• Pony and Coffee Lover
  • Noble Newt
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2009, 01:09:45 AM »
Sure, but you'll have to follow orders from the queen (me) and give a sample post on here

Offline Gabag

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2009, 01:13:03 AM »
What is the order O Queenly one, and how will I post my character sheet, cause the Aliens, don't really have names, or do they?
Name: Gabag
Age: 17 (i dunno Alien's age they seem pretty young after they burst out of the persons chest then grow)
Position: Warrior
Species: Xenomorph
Appearance: http://www.stampede-entertainment.com/monstermakers/wallpaper/wp-alien-1-m.jpg
Weapons: Razor Sharp teeth, Corrosive Blood, Tail-Blade, Claws,

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Old Wolf of the Sprites.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
  • Currently: Exhausted
« Reply #11 on: May 20, 2009, 04:41:59 AM »
I would recommend keeping blood, guts, and gore to a minimum since there are minors in these forums.

• Pony and Coffee Lover
  • Noble Newt
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: May 21, 2009, 12:54:21 AM »
Yeah, It will be toned down, no worries ^^ and okies Gabag, your in

Okay lets get this Rp up and running! post your openings!
« Last Edit: May 21, 2009, 04:40:54 AM by Xion: The Lemon Fanatic »

Offline Jacen the Folf

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox-Wolf
  • Coloring: Orange-Brown Fur, Cream chest and jaw, black paws and forearms
  • Height: 5"11
  • Weight: 130
  • Build: Lean, thin, and slightly muscular
« Reply #13 on: June 02, 2009, 12:13:23 AM »
Here's my Character (could we bring in a Predator? That would be soooo awesome and I would love to be it!)

Name: Jacen

Position: Securtiy Guard

Species: Folf (fox-wolf)

Appearance: Weight: 130 lbs

Build: lean and slightly muscular

Markings/fur/etc: Orangeish-Brown Fur (closer to orange) with the jaw, chest, and tip of tail cream. Black hair that goes down to the side of his face

Pawpads/nose/claws: forearms and hands are black, as well as the ears, and leg below the knee

Hair: reaches halfway down head and is black

Eyes: Brown

Clothes: Black leather jacket with urban camo pants and combat boots

Weapons: Sniper Rifle, Sub-Machine gun, Pistol, combat knife

Bio: Jacen was chosen to join Securtiy on LV-426 due to being convicted of several crimes back on his home planet. Usually very quiet, he doesn't really spend much time with others due to his role as a sniper. He hates being on LV-426 and thinks it rediculous that he needs "Straightened Out" and "Punished" for crimes he didn't even commit. Very distrustfull towards others.

Pet's name: Jacen
Adopt your own!

• Pony and Coffee Lover
  • Noble Newt
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: June 02, 2009, 08:28:09 PM »
(i'm sorry, maybe later...but I'm trying to keep with the continuity...and It would've been nice if you waited for me to reply before you posted...Accepted anyway)