The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: school presentations  (Read 630 times)

Offline Golge

• Psychotic Biscuit
  • Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • beware the bliss!
    • Awards
  • Species: chameleon
  • Coloring: variable
  • Height: 5"8
  • Weight: 145lbs
  • Build: above Average
school presentations
« on: May 07, 2009, 02:48:32 AM »
Hello all ^^ its me Golge, today im going to rant about presentations :D

Ya see, Im a Drama student, acting and improv and whatnot, and I have a 'mime to music' presentation tomorrow as well as an exam play coming up. Thats not my problem really now that I think about it,what bothers me is that, due to some fairly serious medical stuff, ive missed the first few days we had the project in, so ive only had about a day and a half to work on it, and when I tried to explain to the teacher why I had been absent, and ask for an extra day, she said my reason of absence wasn't valid enough to warrant extra time. needless to say that upset me quite a bit. umm ya thats about it really, just kinda ticked at my teacher...and people wonder why i have grey hair at 18 XD

and that concludes todays rant, see you all next time on 'Ranting with Golge"
-Fear what you cannot see!, unless you can see it, or your not afraid... in that case maybe i should fear instead O_O-
-HOW ABOUT I BAKE A CAKE, EAT IT, AND THEN PAY STEVEN SPIELBERG TO MAKE A BIOGRAPHY FOR IT-

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • It's all fire and brimstone, baby.
    • Awards
  • Species: Bull Were-ier
  • Build: Thick
  • Currently: apprehensive.
Re: school presentations
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2009, 03:01:00 AM »
Well, what grade are you in? I mean, the only reason why I can see she's doing that is to prepare you for college and the real world. Sometimes, there are just no exceptions to a deadline, and maybe she's wanting to see how you manage your time? I'm not sure. I can understand how stressful something like that is. I just had to make a power point for a presentation and go digging for props and stuff for tomorrow. I can only be thankful that the presentation is on a subject I like. Now, unlike this situation, it was assigned to me beforehand, but I've had so much stuff going on between depression, stress, art shows, AP art, among other things that I didn't get a chance to work on it until today. Sometimes you're just going to have to make due with what time have and hope for the best.

Offline Golge

• Psychotic Biscuit
  • Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • beware the bliss!
    • Awards
  • Species: chameleon
  • Coloring: variable
  • Height: 5"8
  • Weight: 145lbs
  • Build: above Average
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2009, 03:05:07 PM »
Thanks Rigor ^^

the presentation went smoother than I could have ever hoped, guess I didn't need to stress about it after all :D

(grade 12 by the way)
-Fear what you cannot see!, unless you can see it, or your not afraid... in that case maybe i should fear instead O_O-
-HOW ABOUT I BAKE A CAKE, EAT IT, AND THEN PAY STEVEN SPIELBERG TO MAKE A BIOGRAPHY FOR IT-

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • It's all fire and brimstone, baby.
    • Awards
  • Species: Bull Were-ier
  • Build: Thick
  • Currently: apprehensive.
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2009, 01:40:07 AM »
Hah, we're in the same grade. Good to hear it went well.