The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon  (Read 917 times)

Scyler

Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon
« on: April 29, 2009, 02:54:44 PM »
Ok, so I just bought the game Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon for the DS. I'm not dissapointed by it at all. They did get rid of some features like how the game automatically saves when you turn off your system. But, they made it to where you have checkpoints/save spots on the map. You can only use each one time, but it works better in the long run, especially if you're trying to increase your character's level by using the arena strategy.

Another new feature is the class swap feature. This beautiful feature allows you to change what type of unit they are. Don't want them as an archer? Turn them into a myrmidon or a cavalier. But, there's a limit to how many of each unit type you can have. So, choose your army wisely.

One of my favorite new features is the online interactions. With Wi-Fi, you can fight other armies, loan out or trade units, buy weapons and items you shouldn't have access to yet, and many more things.

Besides just reviewing the game, I wanted to see if anyone else here bought it. If so, would anybody be up for dropping me a friend code? I'll return the favor.

Thanks in advance.

Offline kayle

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Hallelujah, lock and load!
    • Awards
  • Species: Lavender folf
  • Coloring: lavender folf with white stripe down back
  • Height: 6 ft.
  • Weight: 200 lbs.
  • Build: medium
Re: Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2009, 06:52:16 PM »
*Head perks up*  A new Fire Emblem game?  Gotta go buy it!  *Scampers away to try and find it*
Mother
Tell your children not to walk my way
Mother
Tell your children not to hear my words
What they mean, what they say....
-"Mother" by Danzig

90% of teens today would have a breakdown if Facebook were to crash.  If you are in the 10% that would be laughing, copy this and paste it to your sig.

Scyler

« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2009, 07:06:40 PM »
It's the one with MARTH. :3

Offline kayle

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Hallelujah, lock and load!
    • Awards
  • Species: Lavender folf
  • Coloring: lavender folf with white stripe down back
  • Height: 6 ft.
  • Weight: 200 lbs.
  • Build: medium
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2009, 07:08:56 PM »
Wow, you mean that they actually made a new game with Marth in it?  I thought they'd abandoned Marth and Roy...  Which sucked...
Mother
Tell your children not to walk my way
Mother
Tell your children not to hear my words
What they mean, what they say....
-"Mother" by Danzig

90% of teens today would have a breakdown if Facebook were to crash.  If you are in the 10% that would be laughing, copy this and paste it to your sig.

Scyler

« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2009, 07:11:05 PM »
Nah, they'd never abandon Marth. Roy, on the other hand, constantly gets screwed over. I hope they do make the game with him in it. I'm eager to see how the original fire emblem game continues.