The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: the reason for my absence...  (Read 617 times)

Offline Kit Angel

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I will be the Guardian Angel to the people i love
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox Demon Aka Kitsune
  • Coloring: Depends upon mood ^w^
  • Height: 5' 8"
  • Weight: 165
  • Build: Lean, with a little muscle
the reason for my absence...
« on: April 22, 2009, 08:52:17 AM »
some of you are probably wondering why i haven't been on the forums lately.

Well lately I've been real depressed but i know why most of it is because i really want to find a job but i can't get one, another reason is me and my mate has been together for four years well almost four years, but on Easter sunday was the first time i have ever heard his voice... i spent all my minutes on my phone talking to him, his mother is sweet and kind and she wants to meet me, but i kind of disapprove on how his younger sisters treat him while i was talking to him from my mobile, i talked to him for 5 straight hours, i learned more about him than the 3 and a half years we've been together, and i simply am just sad that i can't hear his voice till the first of next month but i am looking forward to it.

Also i got kicked out of my house and I'm now living with my friends which is $400 a month and so far i get two months as freebies luckily... but I'm kind of sad about what is going on around the current house hold, only 5 of us do house work 6 if my friends older brother is home from work their little brother just whines and complains saying he is to delicite to dust or do anything... and my friends niece is just a brat which i got fed up with her two days ago because she was complaining on how her grandmother over reacts sometimes, i can see why she does because she has diabetes and she is way out of shape and way in debt, which i want to help my best friends get out of this in their dire time of need and i have ultimately had it from their other friends coming over and trashing up the whole house they try to leave when it is time to clean up the house, and i sent in so many job applications it's not even funny... my other friend wants to drag me off to the mall to find a job but i don't want to go... because i want to rest and take a day off from doing house work for three days straight... I'm getting less and less sleep, I'm emotionally and psychically tired out and mentally... i just don't know what to do, plus last weekend my friend Adam and his mother got into a heated argument and some dishes got broken but my ex mate was there to help calm me down since i detest violence and if it happens i will snap and black out... only two people can calm me down which it is him and my mate Kris, that night during the fight between the two i turned my mobile on and i noticed i had a message in my voicemail, i decided to listen to it and i couldn't believe who it was tears just trickled down my face as i heard his voice... after that the fight stopped, and me and Zack my ex went outside to have a smoke to calm down so far there hasn't been another verbal fight with words, but i just hate it how i can't controll my body i can just feel the emotion coming from the two of them and everyone around me... me and my ex are still friends but after that night he won't come over anymore which is another reason that i am depressed... can anyone give me any advise, because I'm on the other end this time...
Sometimes even love can hurt, but don't let things get you down, just take them one step at a time in the road that is paved before you because everyone has their speed bumps in life

Offline kayle

• Eager Elephant
  • Hallelujah, lock and load!
    • Awards
  • Species: Lavender folf
  • Coloring: lavender folf with white stripe down back
  • Height: 6 ft.
  • Weight: 200 lbs.
  • Build: medium
Re: the reason for my absence...
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2009, 06:45:42 PM »
Dude, that bites hardcore.  i can't give you much advice, but I offer my support.  If you need to rant, anytime, PM me.  Good luck...
Mother
Tell your children not to walk my way
Mother
Tell your children not to hear my words
What they mean, what they say....
-"Mother" by Danzig

90% of teens today would have a breakdown if Facebook were to crash.  If you are in the 10% that would be laughing, copy this and paste it to your sig.

Offline Kadejtaal

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2009, 01:54:05 AM »
I'm completely adviceless towards your situation. As a kid, I don't know how grown ups' lives are, so I can't really give lived examples and tricks. Do what is possible for now. Keep job-looking, that's one of the best shot. Restaurants are great, they almost always need employees, at least, my brother was wanted almost everywhere. Do errands, house cleaning or stuff like that, baby sitting. The pay may be weak, BUT it'll be a start. That's for the job part. Take a full day of rest if you really need it. Relax, you need it. If you somewhat have autority, place a schedual about home tasks, I never tried myself, with my great familiy, but you could propose this. As for social suppoort, we're always here, sure we can't replace everyone you need to be stabilised in needs, but you know at least on of us is available. As soon as you feel violence or anger is going to pop up, go somewhere nobody is, a peaceful corner.

I know it may not have helped at all, but for now, that's what I can say. I could always be available and not do homework if you need to talk.
There never are problems, only solutions. I forgot who said that, but in hard times, it always ended out this saying was true...Well, for me. I wish you luck as well.

Offline Kit Angel

• Optimistic Owl
  • I will be the Guardian Angel to the people i love
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox Demon Aka Kitsune
  • Coloring: Depends upon mood ^w^
  • Height: 5' 8"
  • Weight: 165
  • Build: Lean, with a little muscle
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2009, 09:31:48 PM »
I got wonderful news now since everything worked out now i'm going to be leaving for britain soon and i'm going to start living with my mate and also as well i'm going to ask his mother if she would accept me as her son in law and to get her consent so me and Kris can marry each other so far so many wonderful things have been happening and life just turned from the bad to the wonderful ^w^ i am flying above cloud nine right now and i couldn't be anymore happier
Sometimes even love can hurt, but don't let things get you down, just take them one step at a time in the road that is paved before you because everyone has their speed bumps in life

Offline Arilys DuskFlare

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Species: Mewgia (Mew/Lugia hybrid)
  • Coloring: Pink 'n' Blue
  • Height: 1' 5"
  • Weight: 8.8 lbs
  • Build: Small and thin :3
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2009, 09:38:27 PM »
I got wonderful news now since everything worked out now i'm going to be leaving for britain soon and i'm going to start living with my mate and also as well i'm going to ask his mother if she would accept me as her son in law and to get her consent so me and Kris can marry each other so far so many wonderful things have been happening and life just turned from the bad to the wonderful ^w^ i am flying above cloud nine right now and i couldn't be anymore happier

That's awesome!!
And they do say that if something bad happens, something is going to happen, right? Hehe
I hope you'll be happy with your mate :3
« Last Edit: April 27, 2009, 09:40:50 PM by Foxx DawnKit »
I are a Mewgia 8D Deal with the cute >83

Offline Kadejtaal

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2009, 07:54:31 PM »

Well, that's what I call a random turn. But anyways, that's completely awesome :) Congratulations!