The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: They call me Toon  (Read 1684 times)

Offline Toon Teddie

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Ring-Tail Lemur
  • Coloring: mainly purple, with patches or red, yellow, and orange
  • Height: Pretty short
  • Weight: Slightly chubby
Re: They call me Toon
« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2009, 01:35:31 AM »
@ Kadejtaal: Sounds great! I live in The Central Timezone in The United States. It's 8:32 PM as I type this, as an FYI.

1) Ahh, sweet! Well, I have a lemur guy I think you guys might like - my good friend is gonna draw an icon of him, so that I can have him as my picture. ^^
2) Scritching, as I am to understand it, is a form of scratching. It's suppost to feel nice, and is a greeting between furries. But, I could be off on that, since that's just what I've heard.

Offline Kadejtaal

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2009, 01:43:29 AM »
@ Kadejtaal: Sounds great! I live in The Central Timezone in The United States. It's 8:32 PM as I type this, as an FYI.

1) Ahh, sweet! Well, I have a lemur guy I think you guys might like - my good friend is gonna draw an icon of him, so that I can have him as my picture. ^^
2) Scritching, as I am to understand it, is a form of scratching. It's suppost to feel nice, and is a greeting between furries. But, I could be off on that, since that's just what I've heard.

Great, I it's 9:39 PM for me, just an hour difference. I'm busy this whole week, so I'll send you a message once I'm through this, alright?

1) Sounds cool, I'd like to see it :)
2) I guess I'm newer to the fandom than I thought, but I feel that learning new things on a part of me is quite important. Tough, I think I might be the only furry at my school. Kids aren't as open here, so it might not be a good idea rambling about it everywhere. I guess I'll have more chance of meeting once personally when I move out after high school. Well, thanks for the info.

Offline kayle

• Eager Elephant
  • Hallelujah, lock and load!
    • Awards
  • Species: Lavender folf
  • Coloring: lavender folf with white stripe down back
  • Height: 6 ft.
  • Weight: 200 lbs.
  • Build: medium
« Reply #17 on: April 22, 2009, 02:41:44 PM »
Scritching rules...  I haven't really seen many comments on it here, but they do it on other forums quite a bit... just a btw... :P
Mother
Tell your children not to walk my way
Mother
Tell your children not to hear my words
What they mean, what they say....
-"Mother" by Danzig

90% of teens today would have a breakdown if Facebook were to crash.  If you are in the 10% that would be laughing, copy this and paste it to your sig.

Offline Dog Donovan

• Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: April 26, 2009, 01:11:10 AM »
Pleased to meet a fellow Invader Zim fan.

And Scritching for the epic win ^^

Offline Bueller

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
  • Species: A ferret by the name of Bueller, or a white-tailed deer who goes by Mute.
  • Coloring: white(ferret), brown with white underfur(deer)
  • Height: 5'8
  • Weight: 165 lbs.
  • Build: Average
« Reply #19 on: April 26, 2009, 01:27:20 AM »
Hello and welcome to tFF!

*glomps you and your cuteness avi)